What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well instead of trying to avoid that repeat, he's doing it wrong with slow decisions and fear of the consequences that made people think he is weak. If he wants to look strong, suppose to help Ukraine win quickly.
Nah man, it's the media scrutiny, I think Biden was afraid Russia is going to parade with US equipment like Taliban did with our M4 and Blackhawk and shit like that, that's why he is extra cautious on sending those things to Ukraine.

Do bear in mind the Kharkiv Counter Offensive and The referendum and reserve call up are recent event, which will not show in response in near term, you are expecting policy to change in a short term like 3 or 4 months from now.

Well, all I can say is this.

While Ukraine fought like NATO, but then Ukraine did not have the standard and quality of NATO, that mean whatever we do in the US or UK, Ukraine may not be able to copy exactly, which is for me, that's a good thing, because this war happen in Ukraine, and they know their backyard like it's their backyard, so they should be the one that dictate how this war is being prosecuted. I am pretty sure NATO, especially US and UK have given a lot of advice as to how they can profit from the ground (Not like making money profit, but gain upper hand) but at the end of the day, They should and better to fight the Ukrainian way.

From what I am seeing, they are doing what I predict at the beginning of the war, not sure if you had remembered when this started, we talked about what can Ukraine capitalise on the supply line during the 40 mile convoy, and I am saying they should have formed a mobile Armor brigade and do hit and run, that's what they are doing at the moment. They are attacking the center of gravity and try to push with speed and mobility, that's what get them going. That's because Russia would perfer a static set piece fight, so it's best for Ukraine not give that to the Russian. Which mean Area Denial weapon are mostly pointless in this offensive because that would limit the scope to where you get AA coverage.

If this was the US, we will own the sky and speed run the battlefield. Much like how Alexander the Great uses their cavalry, Ukraine is trying to replicate that but without Air Support, which itself is a gamble, because this would not have worked if Russia had Air Superiority.
Wonder if they can do the same if the Russians start bringing in the new troops in and Ukrainians apply the same hit and run or ambushes before the new troops get settled in trenches and fortications.

If Germany sends Leopard 1 tanks, Russia can counter by buying HJ-12 anti tank missiles from China which are light and man portable.

FOd5CBeXMAUBglE.jpg

Wonder if they can do the same if the Russians start brining in the new troops in and Ukrainians apply the same hit and run or ambushes before the new troops get settled in trenches and fortications.
Well, WHEN (notice I highlighted the "when") those 300,000 reserve being assemble in Ukraine, Ukrainian armed force would need to change tactics to deal with them. Because that is what the Russian expected.

I do not know, nor would I try to figure out how Russian is going to insert those 300,000 force, but if I have to guess, the battle field will go from mobility to hammer and anvil, where Ukrainian would pin down the extra Russian troop and then hammer it away and digest those troop in position.

But that is just a pure guess.

Nah man, it's the media scrutiny, I think Biden was afraid Russia is going to parade with US equipment like Taliban did with our M4 and Blackhawk and shit like that, that's why he is extra cautious on sending those things to Ukraine.
Well Biden needs to open his eyes that the Ukrainians since the war started are not the ANA giving up their weapons and equipment without a fight.

Well Biden needs to open his eyes that the Ukrainians since the war started are not the ANA giving up their weapons and equipment without a fight.
lol, as I said, I don't know, I can just guess, and your guess is as good as mine.

It's like I said on the post you reply first, they could have sent in a lot of stuff but they didn't, and I don't know why.

Well, WHEN (notice I highlighted the "when") those 300,000 reserve being assemble in Ukraine, Ukrainian armed force would need to change tactics to deal with them. Because that is what the Russian expected.

I do not know, nor would I try to figure out how Russian is going to insert those 300,000 force, but if I have to guess, the battle field will go from mobility to hammer and anvil, where Ukrainian would pin down the extra Russian troop and then hammer it away and digest those troop in position.

But that is just a pure guess.
Probably even use HIMARS wherever they are getting settled at as well. Welcome to Ukraine as they said.

ukraine-political-map.jpg

All of Kherson, Zaporizhia, Donetsk, Luhanks, and Kharkiv. Kharkiv was suppose to be part of it but you saw what happened. So they have to speed up the other 4 regions.

Russias plans for November "referendum" in Kharkiv region revealed: 75% were supposed to vote to join Russia​

Is lyman part of these areas ? If so than how is referndum going where fighting is going on.

Back
Top Bottom