What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

As long as the Libyan Army kept attacking civilians, they are valid targets,
as i said , no they were not attacking civilian they were in fight with armed rebels in middle of desert and you guys bombed them there .
Since Russia created the situation in Donbass, it is very different. They cannot claim to be neutral in a war they started.
the situation created by Kiev decision to ban Russians language in those areas. so no Russia didn't made the situation there

What?
Kadyrov is such a joke.
Demilitarising poland = taking on Nato = good luck considering they have their hands full with little old Ukraine…
Ah hoe I wish nukes were never invented so the Nato airforce could just wipe those orcs from ukranian soil in days.

And that chinese diplomat. So russia invades a sovereign nation it vowed to safeguard, tries to annex it.
And it is really the US being responsible?

Luckily the chinese only pay lip service and talk about support…but not actually aiding the russians apart from buying discounted oil and gas…their western customers are too important.

as i said , no they were not attacking civilian they were in fight with armed rebels in middle of desert and you guys bombed them there .
If the Libyan Army is attacking civilians anywhere, even troops fighting rebels in the desert are valid targets,

the situation created by Kiev decision to ban Russians language in those areas. so no Russia didn't made the situation there
No, the situation was created by Russia moving troops into Donbass and starting an insurrection, led and armed by Russia with Russian troops in disguise doing most of the fighting.
The Russian language is protected in the Ukrainan constitution, and was not banned.

Last edited:
I wonder why Russia doesn't do carpet bombing and finish it for once and all . They have a nice fleet of high altitude bombers

I wonder why Russia doesn't do carpet bombing and finish it for once and all . They have a nice fleet of high altitude bombers

Too expensive. This is a forever war. Gotta keep it sustainable.

No, the situation was created by Russia moving troops into Donbass and starting an insurrection, led and armed by Russia with Russian troops in disguise doing most of the fighting.

Donbas declared independence from Kiev the moment Kiev rioters ousted president Yanukovych who was born and raised in Donbas and who served as governor of Donbas before he became president. Russia had nothing to do with starting the war.

If the Libyan Army is attacking civilians anywhere, even troops fighting rebels in the desert are valid targets,
according to your skewed interpretation of resolution.
no the Donbass wanted to separate from Ukraine after Ukraine banned Russians and told them you are second class citizen , Ukraine bombed them and then Russia entered there,
at the time Russia moved into Crimea not Donbass

Without fuel and ammo, not gonna happen.

Under UN Charter, it is legal to wage war to protect civilians from regime artillery. The US did so in Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria. Turkey did so in Cyprus, Syria.
Its not legal to wage war based on a false narrative. The russians have lost all international credibility years ago. Nobody cares about russian arguments as to why they invaded Ukraine.

Its not legal to wage war based on a false narrative. The russians have lost all international credibility years ago. Nobody cares about russian arguments as to why they invaded Ukraine.

Russia is nobody. Russia acts on the order of its master China. Why don't you Europeans ever criticize China? China did covid-19 to oust Trump. Why don't you Europeans ever criticize China? Oh right. Bully the weak. Fear the strong. This is an old saying in China.

Russia is nobody. Russia acts on the order of its master China. Why don't you Europeans ever criticize China? China did covid-19 to oust Trump. Why don't you Europeans ever criticize China? Oh right. Bully the weak. Fear the strong. This is an old saying in China.
I actually doubt you know much about China.

Back
Top Bottom