What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The world has just 10 weeks of wheat left. -Telegraph.

1658275229931.png

First the magic weapon was

Bayraktar
Then m777
Then himars

Dude you don't defeat a superpower with these alone.... You need fuel and ammo and many more. Send them F16s then i would say it would make a difference. 4 HIMARS which 2 destroyed is basically useless. You might as well send them canned food. You gullible lot believes whatever is fed to you in the media, one day they drum up M777, you guys will climax, the next day HIMARS, you climax again. Lolol

Any updated on the ground map. Last one I saw Russia was making substantial gains in the east but now much of the news is about Bidens tour and Ukraines weaponry instead of whats actually going down on the ground.

First the magic weapon was

Bayraktar
Then m777
Then himars

Dude you don't defeat a superpower with these alone.... You need fuel and ammo and many more. Send them F16s then i would say it would make a difference. 4 HIMARS which 2 destroyed is basically useless. You might as well send them canned food. You gullible lot believes whatever is fed to you in the media, one day they drum up M777, you guys will climax, the next day HIMARS, you climax again. Lolol

Ukrainian pilots have not trained on American jets. Poland has offered a batch of Mig 29 fighters. The Ukrainians already fly those jets

Ukrainian pilots have not trained on American jets. Poland has offered a batch of Mig 29 fighters. The Ukrainians already fly those jets
Send in the American troops, why only use the Ukrainians as cannon fodder. Come on Yankees! Fight the weak Russians.

Back
Top Bottom