What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia has almost destroyed Ukraine, It's an asymmetrical war far.
People have been saying this for 3 months+ and yet Ukraine is still fighting if it has been destroyed how is it still putting up resistance? What you say is paradoxical. People will say its 'western equipment' without realizing most Ukrainian Army equipment is local+Russian/Soviet and having the best equipment makes no difference if you are a defeated force, just look at the now defunct Afghan Army. The Ukrainian Army is not a defeated force.

People have been saying this for 3 months+ and yet Ukraine is still fighting if it has been destroyed how is it still putting up resistance? What you say is paradoxical. People will say its 'western equipment' without realizing most Ukrainian Army equipment is local+Russian/Soviet and having the best equipment makes no difference if you are a defeated force, just look at the now defunct Afghan Army. The Ukrainian Army is not a defeated force.

Russia has absolute air superiority, they can carpet-bomb and turn all Ukrainian cities into dust.

If Russia mobilizes the whole country, and uses all of its military capabilities, I think the war will be over in a few months.

More bullshit.

1. The russians thought this was gonna be a pushover. They could roll into kiev and divide the country or put a puppet in place.
As such they initially did not want to damage to much infrastructure.

When that failed they have no problem flattening cities with artillery though.

2. Considering the wide and heavy western support for Ukraine….choosing high altitude ww2 style terrorbombing (with losses, there is no air supremacy yet) on cities is THE push the west needs for a “no fly zone”.
Putting russia much much further down the hole.

3. Where was the concern in chechnia or the fsb false flag attack? Concern in syria?

Russia has absolute air superiority, they can carpet-bomb and turn all Ukrainian cities into dust.

If Russia mobilizes the whole country, and uses all of its military capabilities, I think the war will be over in a few months.

It is forever war. Just like CO2 increase / climate change is forever. Just like covid-19 is forever. It's all money down the drain forever. No need to carpet bomb.

Well clearly they are ineffective in using that capability if they have it. I mean the Ukrainian Air Force still operates albeit in a limited capacity.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The US needs Iran to fight Russia. Not falling for it.
Iran is offered a deal. Iran can take it or reject it. If selling oil to Europe is fighting Russia then be it. If permanent anti west rhetoric is a Persian national heritage then ok. It’s difficult too impossible to deal with fanatics people.

The US sent 300 HIMARS to Ukraine. That's every single HIMARS the US has got. Not a small amount. The Ukrainian army only uses American artillery, not Soviet era artillery.

Iran is offered a deal. Iran can take it or reject it. If selling oil is fighting Russia then be it.

Iran rejects the deal. America is enemy of Iran and wants to butcher Iranian civilians for not accepting American hegemony.

Carpet bomb cities to dust with hundreds of thousands dead without any reaction and impact internationally??? They would lose almost all allies and Nato probably would start a no fly zone.

And THEN what is russia going to do? They are in no way ready to take that on, especially not on ukranian soil…

Carpet bomb cities to dust with hundreds of thousands dead without any reaction and impact internationally??? They would lose almost all allies and Nato probably would start a no fly zone.

And THEN what is russia going to do? They are in no way ready to take that on, especially not on ukranian soil…

Carpet bombing is expensive. Just bomb the oil refineries. Modern society depends on oil. Without oil, no modern agriculture. Ukraine's population shrinks to less than 10 million because of reduction in carrying capacity back to pre oil age Ukraine. Destroying the few oil refineries with cruise missile kills more Ukrainians than carpet bombing cities ever will, and does so at much lower cost.

The US sent 300 HIMARS to Ukraine. That's every single HIMARS the US has got. Not a small amount. The Ukrainian army only uses American artillery, not Soviet era artillery.

Iran rejects the deal. America is enemy of Iran and wants to butcher Iranian civilians for not accepting American hegemony.
Firstly, no they do still use Soviet era artillery and that makes up the majority of their artillery. Secondly, no the US has not donated their 'entire' HIMARS equipment to Ukraine, you have overestimated the actual value by around 100x.

Firstly, no they do still use Soviet era artillery and that makes up the majority of their artillery. Secondly, no the US has not donated their 'entire' HIMARS equipment to Ukraine, you have overestimated the actual value by around 100x.

If Americans do not send 300 HIMARS to Ukraine then they cannot stop Russians who outnumber Ukrainians 4 to 1. Only continuous spending can achieve stalemate. Americans will find beating Russians is not so easy. It's as hard as beating covid-19 and CO2 increase despite trillions of dollars down the toilet.

Already happens Putin is doing terror bombing.
However nothing with air superiority Putin is naked. He even sends 50y old T62 to Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom