What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yeah, as I said, this would not be a full mob.

Mobilising the reserve, that they can do, because those people signed up for it, it's not like they force you to, you sign a paper at the end of the draft you stay on as a reserve member.

But then I don't know how this is going to change the equation, this war for Russia is never a manpower problem, they outnumber the Ukrainian, Russia has a command and control and logistic problem, I don't see how it is going to be solved with them piling bodies in.......
I mean Putin runs out of soldiers. The regular are either dead, wounded, or defected. The second wave neonazi, facists, mercenaries also decimated. The third wave hooligans, sex convicts, prison inmates, rapists, thieves also gone. So now fourth wave with regular reserves.

Yes he keeps piling.

I think 5 or 6 months from now he will call full mobilization.

Russia classic tactic: human lives compensate deficits in logistics and command structure.

i am worried about news that along the partial mobilization that russia will move over towards increased weapon production, if the scope of it is projected under war time conditions that is serious threat to ukraina to be overwhelmed by atrition.

ive been reading ur posts they are so smart:woot::yahoo::usflag: but it reflects reckless observation and superficial layer of thinking that often leads to disasters, the fire is already on and ur pooring the oil in, instead of opening the gate for negotiations to calm the russians and things down, u and tons like u in the west and mainly most of those in power are happy for the approach of the doom day, blood will only invite more blood and so will violence invite more violence.
do u think russians will accept the loss of this war at any cost or at all cost , we need to judge things from more appropriate angles the route to peace will cost tons of less price and time and effort, and above all lives and human pain .

ive been reading ur posts they are so smart:woot::yahoo::usflag: but it reflects reckless observation and superficial layer of thinking that often leads to disasters, the fire is already on and ur pooring the oil in, instead of opening the gate for negotiations to calm the russians and things down, u and tons like u in the west and mainly most of those in power are happy for the approach of the doom day, blood will only invite more blood and so will violence invite more violence.
do u think russians will accept the loss of this war at any cost or at all cost , we need to judge things from more appropriate angles the route to peace will cost tons of less price and time and effort, and above all lives and human pain .
What would you do to bring about peace?

I mean Putin runs out of soldiers. The regular are either dead, wounded, or defected. The second wave neonazi, facists, mercenaries also decimated. The third wave hooligans, sex convicts, prison inmates, rapists, thieves also gone. So now fourth wave with regular reserves.

Yes he keeps piling.

I think 5 or 6 months from now he will call full mobilization.

Russia classic tactic: human lives compensate deficits in logistics and command structure.
look at it this way

300,000 men (and women, probably in thousand) between 22 to 30 years old, must now leave their workforce and enter into some sort of training and then send to war in Ukraine. There are a lot of brain drain since the war started and many working ages people left Russia, with this they just thinning out their work force again, you wonder who earn bread in Russia right now?

i am worried about news that along the partial mobilization that russia will move over towards increased weapon production, if the scope of it is projected under war time conditions that is serious threat to ukraina to be overwhelmed by atrition.
First of all, this is an industrial war. And Ukraine is backed by 30 NATO member and then some of the biggest industrial nations on earth, I don't think Russia even enter into War Economy can out produce US, let alone US + Canada + UK + France + Germany + Poland + Japan + Australia and rest of EU.

Second of all, they really can't produce anything since sanction, that's the reason they have been buying from North Korea and Iran.

All Military people and intelligence people I talked to concluded that this mobilisation is not going to change anything in the field other than saying "we can raise 300,000 army" But then what do you equip them with? Ther Armor Army are deep into their reserve stocks, they are dusting out T-62 to fight in Ukraine. What can these newly formed unit can be equipped with? T-55 that stowed away for the last 60 years? You can't even find ammo for T-55 anymore, they use 100 rifled instead of either 115 or 125mm rounds......

Back
Top Bottom