What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Pretty sad they need to do that to fight little Ukraine, notice I didn’t say defeat

Ukraine has the most powerful army in Europe. Ukraine used to be the second most country in USSR after Russia.

Not a single Chinese or Russian thinks Ukraine is weak. It is only Yanks who think Ukraine is weak.

Last edited:
Pretty sad they need to do that to fight little Ukraine, notice I didn’t say defeat
Are you kidding me ? Ukraine as a country was not doing that bad militarily ... little ukraine has punch better than iraq or Afghanistan. By records to invade such countries USA had help from NATO.

Logical points but ukraine doesnt deserve atacms its just west using the same old technique of using others lives to get their job done.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ? Ukraine as a country was not doing that bad militarily ... little ukraine has punch better than iraq or Afghanistan. By records to invade such countries USA had help from NATO.

Logically points but ukraine doesnt deserve atacms its just west using the same old technique of using others lives to get their job done.
Please Europe couldn’t even bomb Libya without US tankers. Glad people are finally admitting Ukraine was the heart of Russia’s industrial base, remember the deniers a few pages back saying Russia can make aircraft carriers?

Please Europe couldn’t even bomb Libya without US tankers. Glad people are finally admitting Ukraine was the heart of Russia’s industrial base, remember the deniers a few pages back saying Russia can make aircraft carriers?
Yes it was industrial base. But doesnt mean they cant do anything now without ukraine. They have exported every type of weapon without ukraine after 1990s

What happened to Kiev will fall in 3 days?
You clowns can’t even keep your own propaganda straight.
That is admitting and should be admitted that ukraine is not so easy to give up. Really proud and gives me morale too that Pakistan can fight big countries too if proper backing and logistics are present. The myth of superpowers is debatable even against the biggest powers.

Yes it was industrial base. But doesnt mean they cant do anything now without ukraine. They have exported every type of weapon without ukraine after 1990s

That is admitting and should be admitted that ukraine is not so easy to give up. Really proud and gives me morale too that Pakistan can fight big countries too if proper backing and logistics are present. The myth of superpowers is debatable even against the biggest powers.
Let me correct you…Russian junk weapons
Nobody with the ability to buy western weapons would choose Russian and after this super duper special operation they won’t ever again

Please don't say the N-word.:fie:
N is used in desperation.
Let me correct you…Russian junk weapons
Nobody with the ability to buy western weapons would choose Russian and after this super duper special operation they won’t ever again
You are wrong. There has been many cases where armies strategies and weapons just dont work.

Remember all su 35 that are dedtroyed in ukraine are friendly fired by s400. Whether you admit this or not ukraine has admitted that they didnt shoot them down.

S400 has glitch and thats why su 35 is less used to not confuse ground aa systems.

T90m is great weapon that counters this turret carousel issue.

Russias latest frigates are good systems the only naval ships destroyed are of cold war era

Black Russian can do shit, look at the demographic of Russia please

93% of Russian are White European. of those 55% are middle class. What Black Russian is? 0.08%??
Im sure whites are more like 98% of the russian population. So thats why im puzzled by your post.

Back
Top Bottom