What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Its not a joke anymore. The world is getting closer to WW3 with a large nuclear power getting cornered and pushed to fight for its existence.
Ukraine is a sovereign state in danger of annexation. Not russias little plaything/buffer colony.

russia is under zero threat to its own territory. The moment Putin retreats to pre 2014 lines, the moment this war ends.

Can China out produce US and entire NATO and some non-NATO major allies (Included Japan, Australia, Sweden and Middle East) put together? You have to be either naive or stupid to believe it would.
The answer is yes. China has intact industrial chain. NATO doesn't. China can sustain Russia economy by offering things for daily life and basic industrial materials. If the war scale becomes bigger, for example, NATO army enters Ukraine, China will supply weapons to Russia.

I remember I told you that Russians will bet their country's future on the war. The situation is getting clearer. Russia can not afford to lose the war. And China can not afford to lose Russia either.

The answer is yes. China has intact industrial chain. NATO doesn't. China can sustain Russia economy by offering things for daily life and basic industrial materials. If the war scale becomes bigger, for example, NATO army enters Ukraine, China will supply weapons to Russia.

I remember I told you that Russians will bet their country's future on the war. The situation is getting clearer. Russia can not afford to lose the war. And China can not afford to lose Russia either.
Again, you are supporting Russia war with everything you got, except "Weapon, Guns, and Ammo"........

Dude, do you even know the weapon making capability US and NATO allies have? It's one thing for your "Industrial Base" to make Pizza Oven or Air Conditioner. The collective west out produce in every military article compare to China. From tank to aircraft to ship, PLAN commissioned 35 ships in 2021-22, NATO alone had 67.

Even if China outsource their entire Industrial base to Russia, it will still lag behind the collective west. Just because China can beat any country in NATO 1 on 1 in term of industrial strength does not mean it can beat the entire collective effort. Either you are stupid or being lie to if you think otherwise.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.59.24 PM.jpeg

Make the Ukraine and NATO and Murican Nazis shit and pee in pants even now. 🥁🥁🥁

Xian Y20 already flying into Moscow 😆😆😆🥁🥁🥁

Delivery of Firedragons (range 300KM CEP 1m)

https://www.news9live.com/world/chi...-rocket-launch-system-at-high-altitude-183588

5df0fa9de94e865250565896

1663766278418.jpeg

0                WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 21.20.43.jpeg

0                  WhatsApp Image 2022-09-21 at 21.20.43.jpeg

and Chinese suicide drones by the hundreds of boxes🤔🤔🤔😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🏔️🐲 Get thousands and tens of thousands of Chinese FH-901 suicide drones.
Get a hundred boxes to start with

FH-901 carry 10 times the bang of Switchblade, much longer loitering time and can carry out swarming attacks.

That will make Murican Switchblade look like a switchblade brought to a machine gun fight.

Zelensky and rest of NATO gangsters will crawl 3 times around Red Square and beg forgiveness
Especially as after de nazification of Ukraine, Russia move to denazified NATO as well.
China unveils its own 'switchblade' suicide drone
China has launched its own switchblade cruise missile, what's so magical about the Feihong-901? [Time and frequency of strong national defense] Welcome to subscribe to leave a message. Powerful defense time and frequency, bringing you the latest, most unique and in-depth news information, committed to creating the hottest and most cutting-edge military news! Overview of global military information, inventory of the latest weapons at home and abroad China launches its own "Switchblade" suicide drone, what's so magical about the Feihong 901? == 🥁🥁🥁 Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-13969268

Again, you are supporting Russia war with everything you got, except "Weapon, Guns, and Ammo"........

Dude, do you even know the weapon making capability US and NATO allies have? It's one thing for your "Industrial Base" to make Pizza Oven or Air Conditioner. The collective west out produce in every military article compare to China. From tank to aircraft to ship, PLAN commissioned 35 ships in 2021-22, NATO alone had 67.

Even if China outsource their entire Industrial base to Russia, it will still lag behind the collective west. Just because China can beat any country in NATO 1 on 1 in term of industrial strength does not mean it can beat the entire collective effort. Either you are stupid or being lie to if you think otherwise.
LOL. I don't know where you got the data. I don't believe what you say. China manufacturing accounts 30% of whole world. If deducting construction, mining and considering underestimated RMB exchange rate, it would be 40%. China's human resources in manufacturing is bigger than NATO combined. NATO is an organization. China is a country. NATO can not be as efficient as China.

LOL. I don't know where you got the data. I don't believe what you say. China manufacturing accounts 30% of whole world. If deducting construction, mining and considering underestimated RMB exchange rate, it would be 40%. China's human resources in industry is bigger than NATO combined. NATO is an organization. China is a country. NATO can not be as efficient as China.
NATO is a collective of country, and I am specifically point out Military Article because such things as NATO standard exist.

Effectively, a tank round made in North Macedonia made to NATO standard can be used in an US tank or British tank and vice versa, that's what it meant by NATO standard. The same with Non-NATO major allies such as Australia or Japan.

You don't support someone's war with TV or Washing Machine.

NATO is a collective of country, and I am specifically point out Military Article because such things as NATO standard exist.

Effectively, a tank round made in North Macedonia made to NATO standard can be used in an US tank or British tank and vice versa, that's what it meant by NATO standard. The same with Non-NATO major allies such as Australia or Japan.

You don't support someone's war with TV or Washing Machine.
TV and washing machine are essential for a country's stability. Russia just focuses its resources on war, The left leave to Chian. If China can use 30% its industrial capability to support Russia. NATO can use 10% at best. Every NATO member has its own interest. Winter is coming. Germany industry will be paused.

Last edited:
TV and washing machine are essential for a country's stability. Russia just focus its resources on war, the left leave to Chian. If China can use 30% its industrial capability to support Russia. NATO can use 10% at best. Every NATO member has its own interest. Winter is coming. Germany industry will be paused.
dude, you are funny.

Sure, send TV and Washing Machine to the Russian, see how much it help their war........

I mean if I don't know better, I would think you were joking.......

And lol, NATO 10% at best? Where did that come from? Your bottom? You do know even if NATO only uses 10% of their capacity, that's still Dwarf Russia by a long mile.......

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom