What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

unless Ukraine does not get more mechanised armour to move forward this offensive attack will stall

however how exactly Ukraine has managed to pull of such a massive counter attack is surprising

and the Russians have been caught off guard

one thing I will say is that Russia did not find a solution to those HIMARS and those HIMARS absolutely devastated the Russian ammo dumps

Western nations really did do a well co-ordinated attack against all the high value targets using HMARS and their potential was exploited

What kind of fire is this? Do they see anyone coming? is it supposed to be suppressive fire? Is it aimed at a target? won't you just give away your position doing this?
Winning the fire fight, preventing the enemy from doing whatever theyre trying to do. Thousends of rounds are probably fired straight at nothing, but it prevents the enemy from moving. The most obvious thing to do would be to keep your head down, especialy if youre not motivated to actually reach your objective.

-There has been no collapse of Russian lines. The Russians have made calculated withdraws with reargaurd action, while slaughtering ukies with artillery
by looking at what left behind i'm 100% sure the retreat neither was calculated nor there is any discipline in Russian soldiers while retreating

Imagine yourself a Russian commander. Dumb ukies have massed 30 k troops with everything they have to attck lightly defended kherson. Do you make the militarily wise choice of making a orderly withdral while mass slaughtering ukies in the process? Or
Do you send in reinforcements to fight on poor odds, just for pr points?
orderly withdrawal mean destroying what ammunition and armor you want leave behind and boobytrap abandoned fortification , not live everything behind intact and in working conditiion and not even try to mine a single road

unless Ukraine does not get more mechanised armour to move forward this offensive attack will stall

however how exactly Ukraine has managed to pull of such a massive counter attack is surprising

and the Russians have been caught off guard

one thing I will say is that Russia did not find a solution to those HIMARS and those HIMARS absolutely devastated the Russian ammo dumps

Western nations really did do a well co-ordinated attack against all the high value targets using HMARS and their potential was exploited
Well, seeing I have been saying this since July with @Oldman1 here, it's not at all surprise Ukraine will make this counter attack toward Kupiansk, I mean, if I can see it, people in high ranking Ukrainian and Russian military should have been able to see it too. The only surprise is why they do it so late.

And Ukraine don't need more mechanised armour to continue with this offensive, in fact, doing so will make it harder to consolidate their gain. Right now, Russian is try to make a collective defence, you will expect Russia will retreat some more after they found a suitable location and a balance of troop level to make defence. Also, Ukrainian had broken thru 2 out of 3 exit point toward East of Oskil Rivier, they have taken Eastern Bank in Kupiansk in the north, and they had crossed the Oksil in Borova in the middle, and only Lyman in the south is left with Russian hand, it's not going to be long before they finish consolidating and move on with another offensive with new Troop, according to Zelenskyy, he named 4 Brigades (14, 25, 80 and 92) as part of the Counter Offensive, which mean there are another 5 behind held back, including the battle hardened 93, 81 and 54 Brigade. They don't lack of fresh men to continue with the assault.

Apparently, the Russian Official told the people in Izyum and Balakliia that Russia had taken Kyiv.......

That's probably why these people are surprised that the Ukrainian came and liberate their city......

Well, seeing I have been saying this since July with @Oldman1 here, it's not at all surprise Ukraine will make this counter attack toward Kupiansk, I mean, if I can see it, people in high ranking Ukrainian and Russian military should have been able to see it too. The only surprise is why they do it so late.

And Ukraine don't need more mechanised armour to continue with this offensive, in fact, doing so will make it harder to consolidate their gain. Right now, Russian is try to make a collective defence, you will expect Russia will retreat some more after they found a suitable location and a balance of troop level to make defence. Also, Ukrainian had broken thru 2 out of 3 exit point toward East of Oskil Rivier, they have taken Eastern Bank in Kupiansk in the north, and they had crossed the Oksil in Borova in the middle, and only Lyman in the south is left with Russian hand, it's not going to be long before they finish consolidating and move on with another offensive with new Troop, according to Zelenskyy, he named 4 Brigades (14, 25, 80 and 92) as part of the Counter Offensive, which mean there are another 5 behind held back, including the battle hardened 93, 81 and 54 Brigade. They don't lack of fresh men to continue with the assault.
According to the source I follow (war in Ukraine) 54 is part of the defence south of Donesk. 81 and 93 is south of Donets river, and he is wondering why Ukraine doesnt follow up the assault with the forces (81, 93) not need to defend against the Izium bridgehead anymore.

Noo, not the Heartland. More than a century later and the angloids are still not controlling the heartland. Mackinder must be rotating in his grave.

But maybe GB can use it to generate energy, after they are cut off from russian gas?:D

SCO_MAP_10_July_2015_-_Including_two_new_permanent_members_Pakistan_and_India.png

According to the source I follow (war in Ukraine) 54 is part of the defence south of Donesk. 81 and 93 is south of Donets river, and he is wondering why Ukraine doesnt follow up the assault with the forces (81, 93) not need to defend against the Izium bridgehead anymore.
Sorry, I meant 95th Air Mobile Brigade, which is last reported north of Sloviansk, which is the original unit pre-2014. 54 formed after 2014. And was involved in Mariupol, I don't know why I wrote 54, maybe thinking of something else.

All 3 were held at reserve at the moment, their troop strength should be effective as they are not active for months, that's most likely points to a Breakout from the Southeast.

Noo, not the Heartland. More than a century later and the angloids are still not controlling the heartland. Mackinder must be rotating in his grave.

But maybe GB can use it to generate energy, after they are cut off from russian gas?:D

SCO_MAP_10_July_2015_-_Including_two_new_permanent_members_Pakistan_and_India.png

Russia It`s not the heartland. It`s a semi-periphery( now more a periphery? ) to the center that is more/less a line coming from London to Milan.
Even, If you cut 5% of the GDP from the Center( now: Energy Crisis ) and 10% from the "Periphery"( now: Sanctions), the "Periphery" would still have a 4x smaller economy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom