What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Kindly post news, covering whole of this press conference, if you get hold of one.

A total EU oil embargo against Russia coming.

In preparation Germany takes over the control of Rosneft Germany, owned by Moscow.

Oil is the biggest money earner for Russia.

Rosneft-Raffinerie in Schwedt

Bild vergrößern
Rosneft-Raffinerie in Schwedt

Foto: Patrick Pleul / dpa

Last edited:
The way Ukraine has fought back. There are lot of lessons to be learnt for smaller countries which are facing much bigger enemy. Secondly Russia needs to politically settle this matter. There is no way they can win this war. And if go by recent events if this war continues for one more year trust me things will become far far worse for Russia. Because USA is already itching F-16 to Ukraine. Yes I know it takes years to get used to a fighter jet but war makes people desperate and even if 20 pilot with F-16 loaded with Air to Ground munition get ready to carry out suicide missions they can be devastating for Russian bases, ammo depo and other such places.

It’s a war of attrition on economic front.
Let’s see who goes burst first.

Rosneft is nationalized. What will Putin do?
Spewing more propaganda on new democracic world order?
You mean Rosnef buildings..where will Germany get Gas from for those facilities?

The way Ukraine has fought back. There are lot of lessons to be learnt for smaller countries which are facing much bigger enemy. Secondly Russia needs to politically settle this matter. There is no way they can win this war. And if go by recent events if this war continues for one more year trust me things will become far far worse for Russia. Because USA is already itching F-16 to Ukraine. Yes I know it takes years to get used to a fighter jet but war makes people desperate and even if 20 pilot with F-16 loaded with Air to Ground munition get ready to carry out suicide missions they can be devastating for Russian bases, ammo depo and other such places.

The day Kiev army stop shelling Donbas civilians is the day the war ends. Which is never.

Rosneft delivers oil, Gazprom delivers natural gas. You mixed up. Where to get oil and gas?
There are enough oil and gas on international markets.

EU itself produces oil and gas. Even Germany produces oil and gas.

Rosneft delivers oil, Gazprom delivers natural gas. You mixed up. Where to get oil and gas?
There are enough oil and gas on international markets.

EU itself produces oil and gas. Even Germany produces oil and gas.

So why are they still importing Oil and Gas from Russia???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom