What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Looks like i was correct. Here is a massive pro-russian source the washington post describing the brutal mass slaughter of ukie cannon fodder

Brutal slaughter of ukies
Out of context lies again.

This mostly describes the kherson front.
death figures named by the interviewed are not that high. A lot of wounded that is true…but most show willingness to make such sacrifices and keep fighting.

.Facts:

-There has been no collapse of Russian lines. The Russians have made calculated withdraws with reargaurd action, while slaughtering ukies with artillery
The interviews are in kherson front from before 7 september.
On this front advances have been slow and hardfought.

Kharkiv front fell apart from 7 september onwards….a massive collapse of russian lines there….
-There has been no mass surrender , or anything out of the ordinary one would expect from a “collapse”. There should be thousands of russian pows getting captured. Not the handful which has been the norm
Again…deliberately mixing up kharkiv and kherson.
Russia POW were made in the latter, however by dropping all their heavy weapons and running (sometimes by stolen civilian cars/bikes) before/on contact…the russians managed to avoid too many trapped troops.
- This offensive is almost a mirror image of Germanys last ditch major offensive “the battle of the bulge”. The Germans threw absolutely everything they had in that offensive, made major gains, and the troops were really high on morale. That offensive depleted the last real fighting reserve of the german army, and hastened their defeat.
Kharkiv had few losses and a lot of material gain.
Kherson has not been an all in rush.

Just wait till the next offensive buddy.
-ukies are not fighting off Russians, but capturing evacuated territory Russians withdrew from with rearguard/artillery slaughter of poor ukies
Kherson cannot be supplied easily. Increasing the intensity of fighting will see russians run out of ammo. They are now slowly being pressured.

Kharkiv was a massive succes. The russians lost major logistic hubs.

Ukraine showed they can succesfully counterattack and will keep getting supplies wel past winter.
- Bakhmut is almost surrounded , as Russia has exploited this twitter offensive to slaughter ukies using sound military logic.
1km a day speed. Inconsequential.
Imagine yourself a Russian commander. Dumb ukies have massed 30 k troops with everything they have to attck lightly defended kherson. Do you make the militarily wise choice of making a orderly withdral while mass slaughtering ukies in the process? Or
Do you send in reinforcements to fight on poor odds, just for pr points?
More lies. Russia reinforced kherson a great deal. Draining troops from other front where they were routed from or are almost culminating.
Im really glad Russia is choosing the militarily sound tactic. While it may give some twitter clowns somethings to cheer about, as the battle of the bulge did for german morale. In reality, it will hasten ukraines defeat.

Lastly the Russians havent even gotten close to expensing all their cards. They are still toying with ukraine. They are not even forcing their reserves to fight. Let alone a mass mobilization (2 things you would surely see before any Russian defeat, followed by the nuxlear options)
Keep coping.
I an laughing at the western shitstream induced mass hysteria, and i hope some of the clowns leave in shame once this “offensive” is exposed for what it is.

The ukies have taken nothing but sledgehammer shots to the groin for a couple of pictures.
Stuck in the past around 1 september buddy? russian trolls now have to imagine an alternative world where the kharkiv embarrasment did not happen? Sad

LOL

Fct-ZomX0AMN7B5

Seems like Erdogan is telling a joke? A "military man" walks into a bar ...

I understand your point but can't the Russian airforce/drones target and destroy the mighty Himars. If the Russian airforce controlled the skies they would know where the Himars are coming from and chase and destroy them.
There are controversies regarding drones.

For starter, who owns them? The air force or the army? Small drones have limited range and that maybe go to the army? Give out one hundred drones with no coherent tactics is just as bad as having no drones at all. But we must go thru these teething pain with the drones as they are still new in warfare.

That is very true. In your opinion, what course of action will Russia and its armed forces take, based on your military career studies of Russian military and political thinking? They have two more NATO members in the north and Ukraine, a major non-NATO ally down the road.
What is the worst thing that can happen to a marriage? Divorce.

What is the worst thing that can happen to a company? Bankruptcy, hostile takeover, or economic depression.

What is the worst thing that can happen to a military? It is not being defeated but dissolution.

In all three cases, the final result is that there is no more of that being.

Take the Iraqi Army. Desert Storm was not the worst thing to happen to it. The occupation of Iraq was the worst. During the occupation, the Iraqi Army essentially self dissolved. The institution itself was held in such low regard that soldiers did not even bothered with the formality of resigning but simply discard their uniforms and returned to civilian life as if they never joined the army in the first place.

Viet Nam was perceived to be the lowest point for the US military. Not the worst but rock bottom as an institution. Morale was low all over. Civilians were at best feeling sorry for the military, if not outright hostile to it. The US Congress barely supported it. Scandals from the war tainted its image.

The French military after France surrendered to Hitler?

Assuming Ukraine succeeds in ejecting Russia out. That will be rock bottom for the Russian military. It will not dissolve, either by self or by act of the Duma or whatever legislative body there is, but by virtue of 6,000+ nuclear warheads, the Russian military will survive if at least to guard over those weapons. But if Ukraine, ostensibly cultural and genetic DNA cousin to Russia, succeeded in ousting the Russian military out of their country, the Russian military will continue to exist mostly on paper because of those nuclear weapons. This will be worse than Viet Nam for the US military. This Russian military 'rock bottom' will be lower. After Viet Nam, what did the Soviet/China alliance gained in Asia? Nothing. But in Ukraine, even though the war is not over, NATO grew in number and in strength.

So for now, we can safely assume that the Russian military will be weakened further but beyond that, how the Russian military will fare, as in reviving itself the way the US military did after Viet Nam, is unknown. As I said earlier on how economy tied to military strength, the West will not forgive Russia after the war, that will leave next to nothing for the Russian military to rise from being rock bottom.

That is very true. In your opinion, what course of action will Russia and its armed forces take, based on your military career studies of Russian military and political thinking? They have two more NATO members in the north and Ukraine, a major non-NATO ally down the road.
I know that you had not ask me, but let me interject a bit on what Gambit had not talked about.

In short, it's not as easy as you think, because Russian (Or Soviet Union) standard is like Western Standard, it was copy and used worldwide by Russian allies, the problem is not on the people, nor the equipment, nor how they conduct warfare, the core issue on what get this war so wrong is the entire Soviet Union system, which is open to be exploited by higher up, because there are no self-censoring and there are no what we would call "Check and Balance" to it. The entire system is centralised which mean the person who on top in charge of everything, that's the reason why corruption is so rampant, and that is the reason why their power projection is not even half of what they should be.

Which mean the Soviet System has got to go if you want to rebuild the Russian Military, but then which system would they use? Bear in mind there are only ever 2 doctrines in the world to begin with, The Soviet and The West, Russia cannot copy China, because China copy the soviet system, Russia cannot copy India, Iran, North Korea, all CSTO state because they all uses the same system Russia was using. The only way it can move forward for Russian Military would be to try to be more Westernized Military, using Western Doctrine. The problem is, to do that, you will need to have a Western Country they can model. After this war, who would let Russian copy and studied their model in detail? No one in the West is going to help Russia rebuild their military. And you cannot have reform or say for example, build a NCO corps from scratch without Western help.

So, post war Russia is going to be stuck in a hard place, they can't change their system, which mean whatever they changes are peripherical, it may stem the problem now, but somewhere down the road, you can't stop the next guy from exploiting the system, then they are going to go back to square one. so either they start a whole new Military Tradition from scratch in the next decade or so, or one of the Western countries decided to throw a bone toward Russia and help them out, they are going to get stuck in this cycle.

The 1st time I heard of the 1st guard tank div I heard was back in march. Back when they were part of the failed push towards Kyiv. Slaughtered in Sumy (CMIIW). They are supposed to be the elite of the russian armed forces. If that's their best I don't need to see the rest.
The Last I heard about 1st Guard Tank Army is Putin replaced their leader General Sergei Kisel back in May for failing to capture Kharkiv

The next I heard of them is on a UK intelligence Cable identifying the 1st Guard Tank Army being the unit that was routed from Kharkiv Oblast....On September 13 or 14.

That’s granted.
The energy sales to China will not compensate the loss to EU. Russia will become a dumping ground for chinese products. I hope Vietnam will deliver whatever russians need too, from shoes to fridge to smartphone to car. Win win. The russians are cut off from the west, they have no choice. Russia will get garbage from allies Iran, North Korea, Cuba.
Well, have you ever heard that US Military buy drone from say Indonesia (not to say Indonesia is a fail state like North Korea, this is the first name I thought of, so no offence to any Indonesia member)

That's a big problem when it was supposed to be Russia selling stuff to Iran, instead of buying stuff from them in order to prosecute the war. And that also comes with a stick, how long can Iran keep up your demand? Bear in mind Russia WAS a industrial powerhouse, they can make thousands of their own Drone every year, and yet their stock is depleted to a point they need to buy from Iran, does Iran have the same capability of production than Russia? I would think not. Which mean depending on Iran cannot be for long, even if Iran do nothing but manufacture stuff for Russia, a war that deplete the stock for Russia own manufacturer level would more than likely deplete Iranian stock as well.....That's simple economy of war

Last edited:

The Coalition won. The CCP higher up even suffered mental breakdown from it. Seeing Chinese trained & armed iraqi get pummeled so easily.

LOL Russia already bombed children, maternity hospitals they mostly targeted civilians infrastructures & committed GENOCIDE. And it's not collateral damage mind you the Rusky actually targeted them on purpose. Russia can't do jack!

There is only 1 superpower in the world.
Right, Russians are not even doing it the proper American way, kill 500k civilians and bomb the hell outta Iraq. What do you think shock and awe was about. Its about the lust for Muslim blood okay, after 911.
The Coalition won. The CCP higher up even suffered mental breakdown from it. Seeing Chinese trained & armed iraqi get pummeled so easily.

LOL Russia already bombed children, maternity hospitals they mostly targeted civilians infrastructures & committed GENOCIDE. And it's not collateral damage mind you the Rusky actually targeted them on purpose. Russia can't do jack!

There is only 1 superpower in the world.
And that's supposed to be good for the world? One superpower? What happened to equality and freedom. China is fighting for a multipolar world. You dimwits are fighting for the Empire.

I can’t even debate you anymore. God you’re dumb. Go jerk off
What, Iraq was intact right? No carpet bombing, no civilians killed, all using precision weapons OnLEE. US is the good guy.... Lol

That is what you say after every argument you lose.

Russians will bounce back. This war isn't ending anytime soon.

Russia isn't fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting the US/NATO bulwark in Ukraine. In case you forgot, US/NATO are assisting Ukraine militarily and economically to counter Russia. Making simplistic claims like Russia hasn't been able to take out Ukraine is juvenile.
You can't explain this to these fanatics. The current mess was created by US and yet they think they are 'helping' Ukraine. These idiots are supporting the prolonged suffering of Ukraine. They are now trying to make us kill our own Han brethren in Taiwan. This is how the empire is maintained, divide and conquer.

Last edited:
Right, Russians are not even doing it the proper American way, kill 500k civilians and bomb the hell outta Iraq. What do you think shock and awe was about. Its about the lust for Muslim blood okay, after 911.

And that's supposed to be good for the world? One superpower? What happened to equality and freedom. China is fighting for a multipolar world. You dimwits are fighting for the Empire.
Russia already killed more civvies than the US in any of their wars combined. This modern Russia only I'm talking about? I'm not even counting about the red army raping every wonab their way through eastern europe to Berlin which are in the millions alone mind you.

Do you even know what multipolar even is? Seriously asking.

Russia already killed more civvies than the US in any of their wars combined. This modern Russia only I'm talking about? I'm not even counting about the red army raping every wonab their way through eastern europe to Berlin which are in the millions alone mind you.

Do you even know what multipolar even is? Seriously asking.
Ooo really? RUSSIANS already killed 500k people? Oooo I bet you pluck that number out of some orifice right, or better yet, from CNN. Just like there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq right. Gosh, you lil sheeple get fed propaganda so easily. Just broadcast shit and repeat it a 1000x.

The prosecutor general and his deputy also died in the explosion it is reported. bastards got what they deserved.

Why yes more dead russian pls. What I like this war is that it's pretty much a moral war. Clear division between good & evil. Any acts of violence against russia is morally justified.

Ooo really? RUSSIANS already killed 500k people? Oooo I bet you pluck that number out of some orifice right, or better yet, from CNN. Just like there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq right. Gosh, you lil sheeple get fed propaganda so easily. Just broadcast shit and repeat it a 1000x.
Chechnya ring any bell? That's just list number 1. I'm not even counting other atrocity like syria. Or even Ukraine which probably easily numbers in the millions seeing the ukrainians & syrians just keep finding mass graves after mass graves.

Interesting picture
Erdogan seems the most important man.
Putin looks like a drunken russian.
He as ex spy doesn’t trust anyone, probably only drinks Wodka served by FSB.
In fact, almost all of these countries have very basic geopolitical problems between them. I do not want to give an example one by one, the simplest example was the clash on the Tajikistan-Kyrgyzstan border again this morning.

However, on the other hand, these countries also learned to use the dialogue channel and to meet at a table around common interests. SCO, even if we include BRICS, is becoming a more inclusive and important structure in world politics from being organizations based on economic relations. They take small matters into controlled frameworks and create opportunities for convergence around larger interests. If Asia can mobilize its collective power, the world will move in a different direction. The leaders there know this, as well as the western bloc that is not there.

Back
Top Bottom