What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And what happened in the end

Yup carpet bombing Iraq to stone age.... That's what I was saying, Russia needs to put emotions aside and doing it the American way.

The Coalition won. The CCP higher up even suffered mental breakdown from it. Seeing Chinese trained & armed iraqi get pummeled so easily.

LOL Russia already bombed children, maternity hospitals they mostly targeted civilians infrastructures & committed GENOCIDE. And it's not collateral damage mind you the Rusky actually targeted them on purpose. Russia can't do jack!

There is only 1 superpower in the world.

I can’t even debate you anymore. God you’re dumb. Go jerk off

That is what you say after every argument you lose.

Russians will bounce back. This war isn't ending anytime soon.

Fun fact: In "servant of the people" the series he played in before he becomes president. He ask historical figures greater than himself from all over the world for help with leading the country. Now if they did season 4 he might summon his real world self for help.

How long has it been 6 months? The US led Coalition took 3 months to took over the entirety of Iraq. 1 hours to completely destroy her airforce, 1 week to take out her entire ground vehicles and they do it 1000 of miles away.

Meanwhile Russia still haven't taken out Ukraine yet. Even being repelled in multiple locations.

Russia isn't fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting the US/NATO bulwark in Ukraine. In case you forgot, US/NATO are assisting Ukraine militarily and economically to counter Russia. Making simplistic claims like Russia hasn't been able to take out Ukraine is juvenile.

Last edited:
lol I still remember he keep saying THIS WAR was the only reason why Brent is $130 a barrel. And then I told him several pundit (like JP Morgan) have in 2021 predicted gas is going to hit $150 in 2022 and asked him why do you think they think it will be $150 by 2022 or 2023, and asked him do he knows what dictate the world crude oil and gas price, I am still waiting on his answer, well, I have a lot of lololol and hahaha and dumb numb, and many different way to spell the f word, but no answer.....

Now Brent Crude is 93 and local gas station is selling gas for 145c/liter...
Mr. Patriot: in 2008, oil price (when Putin was still in power but hadn't become an idiot yet) oil had shot up to $138. Inflation adjusted $190. Way more than what this war has predicted it. World went through it just fine. So stop making oil price as an indicator of Putin's wisdom.

Last edited:

Russia isn't fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting the US/NATO bulwark in Ukraine.

Yes Russia should "bounce back." There's still not enough dead russians to push Russia into another humiliating peace treaty.

Yes Russia should "bounce back." There's still not enough dead russians to push Russia into another humiliating peace treaty.

Dude. The war is ongoing. Don't make premature claims. Losses and gains are part of every war. The opposing side also had many devestating losses.

Don't get angry if people are unwilling to buy your Western driven propaganda.

Population makes a difference. In WW2 the Allies USSR + US + UK out numbered the Axis Germany + Italy + Japan and therefore won. In the US civil war the North outnumbered the South and therefore won.

Back then Syria only had 4 million people, not a big advantage compared to Israel.
See the map and read the history of Arab Israeli wars of 1948, 1967, and 1973. Once you have gotten past the narrow field of view you have (not sure because if its because of who you are or kind of rote learning education you got), you will realize that there were 4 countries that fought the war and had a clear population advantage.

And if you read about the Civil War, it was the industrial strength and ability to produce metal that prevailed. Same in WWII. Population was the winner in the savage days of horses and donkeys. Is that what you think this war is?

Interesting, so were the JAG guys out there in the field with you taking fire? And while taking fire they were saying, had dont kill the enemy this way, let's kill them this way?
Well, at Platoon level, no, unless your mission is really sensitive and they attached a JAG on your platoon, but at Company level, yes.

When you are in a platoon fighting off your war individually, you have a lot of latitude on a lot of stuff, where you go, where you put your troop and stuff like that, calling support is NOT one of them. When you call support mission, you raise Company HQ, and they divert it to their FAC (Forward Artillery Control) if you are requesting tube support, and JTAC if you want an air support. So if I want, say 155mm target a certain area, in a platoon leader position, I can't do that, I have to call my CO and his Company HQ and ask for it, that's where the leadership element in a platoon located, CO, XO, First Sgt, RTO and Medic it also has the support element which they will have 1 or 2 FAC and a JTAC team on standby.

My CO will then ask the FAC or JTAC to get on the fire mission, you don't need to go thru your CO every time, sometimes you can talk directly to the FAC or JTAC if your situation is urgent, no point going back and forth relaying message with the RTO, they can just pick up the phone (well the PRC equipment) themselves. Say if the call sign of the FAC is heavy metal, you ask over the net and say "I want to talk to Heavy Metal actual" that means I want to talk to the FAC, instead of the RTO.

But if your platoon size mission is sensitive enough, say you are about to capture a top tier enemy target, then yes, they will attach a FAC or JTAC team to your platoon and it will be with the platoon leader and platoon sergeant and so on, and if you are taking hit, they took hit with you.

But if you are at Company and your company HQ is under attack, then yes, there are always FAC and JTAC officer with a company, and they will be in the Boonie like the rest of us.

And I know it's strange, but yes, even under fire with you, they will still deny your request on your target, even if they too are under fire..

Last month Putin restored the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids. Russia's birth rate is rising again as it did during Soviet era. Russia has population growth because of the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids.

Because Russian women will listen to Putin. Your Chinese women haven't listened to Xi and neither have those in European countries but you think Putin , whose troops don't listen to him, will convince the mothers.

Also, genius, if the birth rate improves, that could mean (if somehow true and not out of fake Russian press) , it means a fertility rate goes from 1.6 to 1.8. An improvement in birth rate has to take the fertility rate to past 2.1 for population to maintain itself. Just an improvement in birth rate by itself can only reduce the pace of population decline.

Neither you or I know the truth since we don't have to hospital records in Russia, so stop distracting this thread and go exercise some freedom and create a new one.

It is an enormous joy to see these US/NATO trolls spend every minute of the day arguing like crazy in this topic. Do these people even have a job I wonder...

Russia isn't fighting Ukraine. Russia is fighting the US/NATO bulwark in Ukraine. In case you forgot, US/NATO are assisting Ukraine militarily and economically to counter Russia. Making simplistic claims like Russia hasn't been able to take out Ukraine is juvenile.
So by this logic, this would only be a fair war if everybody stayed out and Ukraine alone fought it. You are making Russians sound like pathetic imbecilles if you think this is how they thought this war was going to be fought.

For years they have been building their fortress economy, in theory spending on defence (but corrupt system stole most of it) and influencing via social media public opinion around the world. They were not idiots enough to believe that this would be a war that Ukraine alone will fight.

What they undersestimated is how Ukrainians hated them and how NATO would come together

Hun Stuck in his parents apartment venting frustration when he can't string two coherent thoughts together. Instead its a bunch of 'hahahas' and fbombs. Imagine if this guy was a lawyer (assuming he lives in a place that has a court of law and lawyers)
lol, funny you mention it, my wife is a lawyer, and I know some of her friend who swear like a lumberjack.

It's one thing to put a Fbomb in your sentence, I can still make sense if I say F this in the end (Which I did a lot back when I was in the Army) But Mr Han Job here is different, his entire sentence is hahahah lolololol and F bomb, I mean, you don't need to imagine him as a lawyer, you just need to imagine him as a normal adult like you and me, I mean who speak like that? I certainly had not met anyone who have 3 lololol in a sentence follow by the F bomb.

I really doubt China is stupid enough to support Russia both economically and militarily,,,

Economically, China must have seen how EU ended up by overdependent on Russian energy products. They won't replicate, which mean there are no way China can buy at the level the EU had even if they want to help.

Military, there are no way people won't know if China transfer Military hardware to Russia, parts and spare yes, you can still do it under the table, but whole product will get caught on immediately. China cannot afford the sanction from the West.

This is more or less along the line of lip service. I think underneath Xi would very much like Putin to take EU down with Russia, that's the best outcome for them. Eliminate one major competitor and gain a vassal.
Russia is finished, no matter how this war continues. everything gone: global standing, military, economy, arms exports, living standard. fully dependent on China for minerals exports, on Turkey on smuggling. The world is transforming to green. There won’t be much demand for fossil fuels.
Putin degrades Russia to a cheap gas station. No technology, no progress.
Putin’s end game is a primitive hooligan with nuke.

So by this logic, this would only be a fair war if everybody stayed out and Ukraine alone fought it. You are making Russians sound like pathetic imbecilles if you think this is how they thought this war was going to be fought.

For years they have been building their fortress economy, in theory spending on defence (but corrupt system stole most of it) and influencing via social media public opinion around the world. They were not idiots enough to believe that this would be a war that Ukraine alone will fight.

What they undersestimated is how Ukrainians hated them and how NATO would come together

NATO isn't united. It is fragmented like never before. Ukraine is in doldrums. A country ravaged by Russian intervention. You can try to paint a rosy picture, but Ukraine is indeed the bigger loser in this conflict. Russia is expected to distance itself further from EU orbit. EU clout over Russia due to energy supplies has already diminished to zero. A Chinese Russian resurgence is a reality.

I have also read the deceiving headlines in Western media when Putin met Xi LOL Trying to twist the positive meeting as a negative one. The headlines reveal how insecure the Western powers are regarding a Russian Sino nexus.

Last edited:
No Joke some veterans from Desert Strom I spoke on other forums are willing to admit that Saddam's Iraqi army are more competent than the Russian armed forces.
That's mostly because it is....

Even the Iraqi force the second time around in OIF perform better than the Russian...

I don't see any progress being made by Russia beside their PMC, which is probably the unit which have the most motivation, and even so, their "Progress" is at most 1km a day, some time none at all, and it has been no movement and no attack since August 30.

It is as if the entire Russian Army in Ukraine does not exist, and the only time we heard from them is them abandoning their equipment in retreat. I mean, just tell me when did you heard from unit like 1st Guard Tank Army? The last I heard of them is back in June. Even tho they are in theatre since then.

Back
Top Bottom