What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

He's not upping any intensity because he has nothing left. You do realize the sanctions crippled Russia's defense manufacturing. Corruption and nepotism have left the Russian Armed Forces hollow, and they are fighting with equipment dating back to the '70s and 1980s on a 21st Century battlefield. Their logistics are practically non-existent, and nowhere have they stopped the inflow of weapons from the Western Ukrainian border in the last couple of months.

I suggest you read the book On War by Carl Van Clausewitz on what total war is and how conflict should be. I fear the Chinese if they clash with Russian thinking, any more delay on taking Taiwan, you will not be able to touch it; consider Ukraine a test bed for what NATO & Co. can do and will do.

The worst part about Russia & China's last 20 years is that you failed to bleed the West in the conflict hot zones in Africa and the Middle East. Just as the West called certain groups friends and armed them, you could have played the same playbook.

China thought of a peaceful rise with no war; there was no such thing. You have a competent army if the nation is at war.
Well, that's for us to find out and my bet is he isn't as dumb as the Western media is describing him to be. We are talking about an ex KGB here man against a comedian. Logic dictates outcomes not emotions. And right now alot of cheerleading woke boys here are self pleasuring themselves. In a real war, people die, people suffer, this is not a game like CS. How many woke boys died in Ukraine thinking its some sort of game? Gosh, when will these woke boy be awakened.

Can we get this mental midget banned finally?
Normally, the freedom boys would ban dissent when they can't debate anymore.

Still in dreamland: to not unleash they had to go to N. Korea and Iran. Where are they going to get what they need for full unleash. In a year, there will be no domestic air travel in Russia because the airliners will run out of parts.

I am not happy in Russia's misery that they brought on, but what milestone are they waiting for if they are ready to unleash?

Still in dreamland: to not unleash they had to go to N. Korea and Iran. Where are they going to get what they need for full unleash. In a year, there will be no domestic air travel in Russia because the airliners will run out of parts.

I am not happy in Russia's misery that they brought on, but what milestone are they waiting for if they are ready to unleash?

Sure use child like language because you have run out points like Russians have run out of will to fight.

Russia is being very passionate by holding back or it would have razed it. What would have it razed by: pillows? Its getting artillery from North Korea.

Let me extend this logic:
1. USSR held back its best in Afghanistan
2. Hitler held off his best at D-Day
3. Egypt / Jordan held of its best against Israel in 1967.
4. US held its best back in Vietnam.

Nobody has in war has the luxury to be holding the best back while you are being humiliating in the world.
My friend, chill, we will know whether I am right. My bet is this will go on for a longggg time with Russia grinding Ukraine into a meatball. Please wake up to the fact that Russia is intact and Ukriane is getting destroyed. Lolol

Hahahahahahahah. (snipped) Hahahaahahah
I am sorry, but I can't really take you seriously with all these hahaha and lololol and all the numb numb and dumb dumb, and personal insult, May I ask you how old are you? Not even my 12 years old cousin talks or write like that. And he is an "Inspired rapper", go figure. This show you are not even mature enough to hold your dinner, let alone being handled in a forum seriously.

I mean, I used to be in the military, and I don't even swear like that.

On the other hand, It's not hard to understand there are place ship can't go, like a landlocked country like Switzerland or Central Australia, which unless you truck all the LNG in bottle constantly, which cost a lot more than just build a pressurized pipeline to run from one end to another. Otherwise you are saying place like Switzerland do not use LNG at all, or they have them truck them in in bottle every time from Germany. It take 25kpa/4psi to condense Gas to LNG, there are high pressure pipeline that can handle more pressure than that.

I am not interested at all to talk to immature little brat here, I am going to report your post and ignore you from now on,

@waz @LeGenD can you please look at how this poster and his history on how to "express" his opinion. He basically just insults everyone.

Last edited:
Well, that's for us to find out and my bet is he isn't as dumb as the Western media is describing him to be. We are talking about an ex KGB here man against a comedian. Logic dictates outcomes not emotions. And right now alot of cheerleading woke boys here are self pleasuring themselves. In a real war, people die, people suffer, this is not a game like CS. How many woke boys died in Ukraine thinking its some sort of game? Gosh, when will these woke boy be awakened.

Normally, the freedom boys would ban dissent when they can't debate anymore.

My friend, chill, we will know whether I am right. My bet is this will go on for a longggg time with Russia grinding Ukraine into a meatball. Please wake up to the fact that Russia is intact and Ukriane is getting destroyed. Lolol

Right now, he's getting his butt handed to him by a comedian.

Thats what most fans like to believe, it's a war, in a war, you win and lose some battles, what's important is the outcome, a few months ago, Russia was defeated when then redeployed to the South and East, but funny how they are now holding much more strategic land than before. Ukraine can't even export shit now genius. Common sense tells you a comedian has a lower chance against a veteran KGB with decades of experience. But well, woke boys have their fantasies.

I am sorry, but I can't really take you seriously with all these hahaha and lololol and all the numb numb and dumb dumb, and personal insult, May I ask you how old are you? Not even my 12 years old cousin talks or write like that. And he is an "Inspired rapper", go figure. This show you are not even mature enough to hold your dinner, let alone being handled in a forum seriously.

I mean, I used to be in the military, and I don't even talk like that.

On the other hand, It's not hard to understand there are place ship can't go, like a landlocked country like Switzerland or Central Australia, which unless you truck all the LNG in bottle constantly, which cost a lot more than just build a pressurized pipeline to run from one end to another. Otherwise you are saying place like Switzerland do not use LNG at all, or they have them truck them in in bottle every time from Germany. It take 25kpa/4psi to condense Gas to LNG, there are high pressure pipeline that can handle more pressure than that.

I am not interested at all to talk to immature little brat here, I am going to report your post and ignore you from now on,

@waz @LeGenD can you please look at how this poster "express" his opinion. He basically just insult everyone.
Okay you type so much and yet you can't admit you know jackshit Mr LNG in a pipe. Hahahha. Sure ban me when it's so obvious you were ignorant. I don't mind getting banned after exposing you as an imbecile. Consider my sacrifice as social justice against stupidity. Lol

25 kpa is 0.25 bar.....do you know what is 0.25 bar? Ahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahaahahahah. 25 kpa to compress gas to 1/600 of their original volume and that is at cryogenic temperatures. Fck, did you fail science? Lololol. Do you know why they don't use pipes to transport LNG? Because if they can't maintain - 160 for hundreds of km of pipes the pipe will explode with pressure rising to 600x their original pressure. Understand?

The process begins with the pre-treatment of a feedstock of natural gas entering the system to remove impurities such as H2S, CO2, H2O, mercury and higher-chained hydrocarbons. Feedstock gas then enters the liquefaction unit where it is cooled to between -145 °C and -163 °C[9] Although the type or number of heating cycles and/or refrigerants used may vary based on the technology, the basic process involves circulating the gas through aluminum tube coils and exposure to a compressed refrigerant.[9] As the refrigerant is vaporized, the heat transfer causes the gas in the coils to cool.[9] The LNG is then stored in a specialized double-walled insulated tank at atmospheric pressure ready to be transported to its final destination.[9]

Most domestic LNG is transported by land via truck/trailer designed for cryogenic temperatures.[9] These units consist of an internal steel or aluminum compartment and an external carbon or steel compartment with a vacuum system in between to reduce the amount of heat transfer.[9] Once on site, the LNG must be stored in vacuum insulated or flat bottom storage tanks.[9] When ready for distribution, the LNG enters a regasification facility where it is pumped into a vaporizer and heated back into gaseous form.[9] The gas then enters the pipeline distribution system and is delivered to the end-user.
[9]

Last edited:
Russia except for nukes unleashed everything they got. It's Ukrainians who fought back which even USA and NATO thought won't happen
NATO never thought Russians would be so incompetent and never believed Ukrainian would push back the initial on-slaught given in Afghanistan the Govt gave up Kabul to Taliban on motorcycles.

I think the strikes on critical infrastructure is going to turn the tide back in Russia's favor. The loss of population is tremendous. Keep in mind Ukraine had less than 10 million people in the middle ages. Now that Ukraine's living standard is back to middle ages level, we can expect Ukraine's population to nose dive from here on out back to less than 10 million people within a few years as massive number of people in Ukraine either flee to the west as refugees or die from disease and high infant mortality from drinking untreated water.

NATO never thought Russians would be so incompetent and never believed Ukrainian would push back the initial on-slaught given in Afghanistan the Govt gave up Kabul to Taliban on motorcycles.

"Russia is never as strong as she looks; Russia is never as weak as she looks." (Attributed to multiple individuals, including Winston Churchill

It depends on what you compare Russia to. Compare to China Russia is weak as hell. Compared to Sweden Russia is quite powerful.

Fun fact: In "servant of the people" the series he played in before he becomes president. He ask historical figures greater than himself from all over the world for help with leading the country. Now if they did season 4 he might summon his real world self for help.
Thats what most fans like to believe, it's a war, in a war, you win and lose some battles, what's important is the outcome, a few months ago, Russia was defeated when then redeployed to the South and East, but funny how they are now holding much more strategic land than before. Ukraine can't even export shit now genius. Common sense tells you a comedian has a lower chance against a veteran KGB with decades of experience. But well, lol boys have their fantasies.
How long has it been 6 months? The US led Coalition took 3 months to took over the entirety of Iraq. 1 hours to completely destroy her airforce, 1 week to take out her entire ground vehicles and they do it 1000 of miles away.

Meanwhile Russia still haven't taken out Ukraine yet. Even being repelled in multiple locations.

The decline in life expectancy and lack of healthcare is depopulating Ukraine back to middle ages.
This is the sort of advice from people like you but with real jobs close to Putin that gave him the phantom image of how Russia would prevail instead of being the humiliation of the 21st century: a near super power could not even prevail over an insignificant neighbor. Where do you get this information from? Do you go to more than one source of information or just follow Twitter feed

4 TV guided missiles attacking a pontoon. Helicopter launched. Range is not known but rumor say 14 to 25 km.

iK0RcDe.png

No Joke some veterans from Desert Strom I spoke on other forums are willing to admit that Saddam's Iraqi army are more competent than the Russian armed forces.

This is the sort of advice from people like you but with real jobs close to Putin that gave him the phantom image of how Russia would prevail instead of being the humiliation of the 21st century: a near super power could not even prevail over an insignificant neighbor. Where do you get this information from? Do you go to more than one source of information or just follow Twitter feed

Ukraine used to be the 2nd most powerful country in USSR after Russia. When USSR broke up in 1991 Ukraine had more than a third of Russia's population, 51 million compared to 148 million. Even today Russia has barely 4 times the population of Ukraine. 147 million compared to 36 million.

Last edited:
Russia has population growth since 2010. It's almost 150 million by now.

Again you lie. Even Tass (the ultimate lying moutpiece for Putin) admits population decline. It just indicates a five times reduction but still a decline.

And for a more realistic view of the world consult other sources: population decline is to 146M on way to 130M by 2050. So they are in the same s**(hole of population decline as China and most of the rest of the world

Again you lie. Even Tass (the ultimate lying moutpiece for Putin) admits population decline. It just indicates a five times reduction but still a decline.

https://tass.com/society/1505627
And for a more realistic view of the world consult other sources: population decline is to 146M on way to 130M by 2050. So they are in the same s**(hole of population decline as China and most of the rest of the world

The US has low birth rate. The US has demographic decline even though immigration from Mexico prevents numerical decline. The US is weakening demographically.

Back
Top Bottom