What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine used to be the 2nd most powerful country in USSR after Russia. When USSR broke up in 1991 Ukraine had more than a third of Russia's population, 51 million compared to 148 million. Today today Russia has barely 4 times the population of Ukraine. 147 million compared to 36 million.
China was 20x vietnam's population in 1979 and got its border up the butt. USSR was 20x Afghanistan. You bring completely illogical points and it kills your credibility when you actually talk about Ukraine war, which is what this thread is.

If 20x population superiority didnt make a difference, why will a pathetic 4x be different. A 4x population of cowards will desert as they have aptly shown.

Fun fact: In "servant of the people" the series he played in before he becomes president. He ask historical figures greater than himself from all over the world for help with leading the country. Now if they did season 4 he might summon his real world self for help.

How long has it been 6 months? The US led Coalition took 3 months to took over the entirety of Iraq. 1 hours to completely destroy her airforce, 1 week to take out her entire ground vehicles and they do it 1000 of miles away.

Meanwhile Russia still haven't taken out Ukraine yet. Even being repelled in multiple locations.
And what happened in the end
Fun fact: In "servant of the people" the series he played in before he becomes president. He ask historical figures greater than himself from all over the world for help with leading the country. Now if they did season 4 he might summon his real world self for help.

How long has it been 6 months? The US led Coalition took 3 months to took over the entirety of Iraq. 1 hours to completely destroy her airforce, 1 week to take out her entire ground vehicles and they do it 1000 of miles away.

Meanwhile Russia still haven't taken out Ukraine yet. Even being repelled in multiple locations.
Yup carpet bombing Iraq to stone age.... That's what I was saying, Russia needs to put emotions aside and doing it the American way.

China was 20x vietnam's population in 1979 and got its border up the butt. USSR was 20x Afghanistan. You bring completely illogical points and it kills your credibility when you actually talk about Ukraine war, which is what this thread is.

If 20x population superiority didnt make a difference, why will a pathetic 4x be different. A 4x population of cowards will desert as they have aptly shown.

Population makes a difference. In WW2 the Allies USSR + US + UK out numbered the Axis Germany + Italy + Japan and therefore won. In the US civil war the North outnumbered the South and therefore won.

Or just go the Israeli Arab comparison of population mismatch.

Back then Syria only had 4 million people, not a big advantage compared to Israel.

Hahahahahahahah. So means you can't answer it right? Dumbfck, that is a spur line for GAS coming from another Shell gas plant, to be liquefied and exported at Gladstone. Understand numb numb, so next time, if you don't know shit, then don't talk so much, Mr LNG.

Since when did I say Brent price is the only reason why oil price is high? I told you the war had an effect on Oil and Gas prices. Why do you think US is releasing their strategic reserves to stabilise prices? Look at the gas prices now, its how much higher genius? But no, boy genius like you thinks it does not effect oil and gas prices at all. Mr trader US vet Vietnamnese mummy mexican daddy staying in Australia speaking in Hongkie accent. Hahahaahahah
Since you are all knowing: know this, gas price is about same as what it was before the invasion. There are almost 2 dozen times strategic reserves have been released, way before Putin got his butt kicked.

This is about as unusual as eating stomach medicine after bad takeout food. Don't think its some important milestone

"Russia is never as strong as she looks; Russia is never as weak as she looks." (Attributed to multiple individuals, including Winston Churchill

It depends on what you compare Russia to. Compare to China Russia is weak as hell. Compared to Sweden Russia is quite powerful.
There is absolute strength and then there is the strength you project when you have become relatively hollow.

Britain had absolute strength for 100s of years and colonised the world. Post WWII it projected an air of power through smart diplomacy and shrewdness (the GCC countries were still subsurvient till the 70s as protectorates). Ultimately Falklands proved that while it took it, what an extreme effort it took and its sole power projection was over. Putin should have used his KGB shrewdness to project the image and maniupulate vs. let the rot be exposed the way it has.

Just report mr 10 years old Han Job and move on.

I mean no point dealing with a child who can't even form sentences without insulting someone.
Hun Stuck in his parents apartment venting frustration when he can't string two coherent thoughts together. Instead its a bunch of 'hahahas' and fbombs. Imagine if this guy was a lawyer (assuming he lives in a place that has a court of law and lawyers)

Since you are all knowing: know this, gas price is about same as what it was before the invasion. There are almost 2 dozen times strategic reserves have been released, way before Putin got his butt kicked.

This is about as unusual as eating stomach medicine after bad takeout food. Don't think its some important milestone
lol I still remember he keep saying THIS WAR was the only reason why Brent is $130 a barrel. And then I told him several pundit (like JP Morgan) have in 2021 predicted gas is going to hit $150 in 2022 and asked him why do you think they think it will be $150 by 2022 or 2023, and asked him do he knows what dictate the world crude oil and gas price, I am still waiting on his answer, well, I have a lot of lololol and hahaha and dumb numb, and many different way to spell the f word, but no answer.....

Now Brent Crude is 93 and local gas station is selling gas for 145c/liter...

Again you lie. Even Tass (the ultimate lying moutpiece for Putin) admits population decline. It just indicates a five times reduction but still a decline.

https://tass.com/society/1505627
And for a more realistic view of the world consult other sources: population decline is to 146M on way to 130M by 2050. So they are in the same s**(hole of population decline as China and most of the rest of the world

Last month Putin restored the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids. Russia's birth rate is rising again as it did during Soviet era. Russia has population growth because of the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids.

And what happened in the end

Yup carpet bombing Iraq to stone age.... That's what I was saying, Russia needs to put emotions aside and doing it the American way.
They didn’t carpet bomb Iraq hand job

Last month Putin restored the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids. Russia's birth rate is rising again as it did during Soviet era. Russia has population growth because of the reward system for women who give birth to 10 kids.

More fake news hand job

Lol. He might even regret running for the presidency, let alone a season 4.

The sad part is, that Russia is next door, while in Iraq, they came from all over.

I come from a military/business family, and when I speak to relatives they are just as shocked at the incompetence the Russians have displayed. As for Putin, what they tell me, there is a saying in Pakistan transliterated: he should sink himself in water and kill himself out of shame.

The image that Russia had as a 2nd great power to counter US is completely Gone. This does three things according to family in the military:

1) It Emboldens the US even more and polishes its arrogance.

2) Full focus on China, knowing the Europeans can handle the Russians and keep mouth balling them within a specific geographic region.

3) Taiwan is where the US intends to kill China, and the Chinese dragging their time out isn’t going to work in their favor.

The geopolitical landscape will change in the coming decades, and we might see more confrontations.

But they cautioned that pushing the wounded bear into the corner can be equally deadly. However, before the West backs off they'll do enough damage it'll never rise again.

Last edited:
The Financial Times take on todays meeting between Russia's Putin and China's Xi
FctbntVWYAE6kgS.jpeg

JAG guys (or girls) were everywhere when I was deployed. You have 1 in TOC, 1 in HQC, 1 with Public Affair, 1 at Division, 1 at Brigade and 1 at Company, there were even a JAG moonlight as mess officer for whatever reason. You wonder where they get all these Lawyer from...

Anyway, most people don't know, or rather don't care, that we can't do a lot of stuff until JAG clears it. And if it backfires, it was the JAG that wears it. And there are no one in the field you hated more, because you always butthead with them because you always ended up in argument with them, you want to do stuff your way, and your way means you don't care about your enemy, and they want to do stuff within law and boundary...... There are no one I wanted to punch more than my division headquarter JAG, But you can't do it, because they will article 32 your a$$

Interesting, so were the JAG guys out there in the field with you taking fire? And while taking fire they were saying, had dont kill the enemy this way, let's kill them this way?

Back
Top Bottom