What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

LOL

Fct-ZomX0AMN7B5
Interesting picture
Erdogan seems the most important man.
Putin looks like a drunken russian.
He as ex spy doesn’t trust anyone, probably only drinks Wodka served by FSB.

Mr. Patriot: in 2008, oil price (when Putin was still in power but hadn't become an idiot yet) oil had shot up to $138. Inflation adjusted $190. Way more than what this war has predicted it. World went through it just fine. So stop making oil price as an indicator of Putin's wisdom.
Think you quote the wrong guy......

But yes, the world had been worse in gas price and we still pull through.

The thing is, US is currently the largest oil and gas (It was Russia before) now, and while US may let Exxon or even BP ride on the high gas price (which is one of the main reasons why we had $130 brent crude before) but they won't let the entire Oil and Gas Industry collapse, they will open reserve tap when it is over the limit.

Interesting picture
Erdogan seems the most important man.
Putin looks like a drunken russian.
But I think he as ex spy only drinks Wodka served by FSB.

LOL Erdogan has become the favorite man of the West yet again. Not so long ago Western powers were tacitly approving a military takeover.

Don't get too happy. Erdogan will milk both sides.

LOL Erdogan has become the favorite man of the West yet again. Not so long ago Western powers were tacitly approving a military takeover.
Erdogan is an interesting man. He has two faces though. He delivers drones to Ukraine to kill Russians, while he helps Putin to smuggle western products to Russia. He is like an arms dealer that sells knife to opponents that want to kill each other. Putin needs him because Russia gets via Turkey what it needs from the west. At least he gets some.

Erdogan is an interesting man. He has two faces though. He delivers drones to Ukraine to kill Russians, while he helps Putin to smuggle western products to Russia. He is like an arms dealer that sells knife to opponents that want to kill each other.

Welcome to the reality. I would have done the same and even more.

Russia is finished, no matter how this war continues. everything gone: global standing, military, economy, arms exports, living standard. fully dependent on China for minerals exports, on Turkey on smuggling. The world is transforming to green. There won’t be much demand for fossil fuels.
Putin degrades Russia to a cheap gas station. No technology, no progress.
Putin’s end game is a primitive hooligan with nuke.
by June next year, Russia WILL run out of money, that's a given, and it probably happens a lot earlier before that. Unless it's the intention for Putin to beg SCO or CSTO country for money to continue prosecute this war. There are no way he can keep his country and fight this war at the same time. Hollowing out the equipment is one thing. But the thing that hurt Russia is the economy keep tanking. Just read a Bloomberg report today, by December this year Russia would have -20% increase (or I should say 20% decrease) of their GDP, which mean less tax and less budget, so by early next year, they will have to choose, either give those budget to the war department, or spend it on the school, hospital or whatever in the country.

But then at the same time, this Counter Offensive, although very successful, is not going to end this war now, in fact, after this retreat, Russia position had improved simply because their frontline is decreasing, which mean more troop density, It will take 4 or 5 more counter offensive, one harder than the other to completely dislodge the Russian to have them leave, this counter offensive, however, show the West that Ukrainian can fight the way the West thought, and eliminate any doubt on further assistance, so I am expecting more advance and heavy equipment NATO is sending either by the end of this year or next year.

That's mostly because it is....

Even the Iraqi force the second time around in OIF perform better than the Russian...

I don't see any progress being made by Russia beside their PMC, which is probably the unit which have the most motivation, and even so, their "Progress" is at most 1km a day, some time none at all, and it has been no movement and no attack since August 30.

It is as if the entire Russian Army in Ukraine does not exist, and the only time we heard from them is them abandoning their equipment in retreat. I mean, just tell me when did you heard from unit like 1st Guard Tank Army? The last I heard of them is back in June. Even tho they are in theatre since then.

The 1st time I heard of the 1st guard tank div I heard was back in march. Back when they were part of the failed push towards Kyiv. Slaughtered in Sumy (CMIIW). They are supposed to be the elite of the russian armed forces. If that's their best I don't need to see the rest.

Dude. The war is ongoing. Don't make premature claims. Losses and gains are part of every war. The opposing side also had many devestating losses.

Don't get angry if people are unwilling to buy your Western driven propaganda.
Watching the russo-ukrainian war is like watching marvel movie. You already knows who is going to win.

I just hope I gets to see Putin tortured, sodomized & hanged like Gaddafi in the end. I wish marvel movie has an end like this.

by June next year, Russia WILL run out of money, that's a given, and it probably happens a lot earlier before that. Unless it's the intention for Putin to beg SCO or CSTO country for money to continue prosecute this war. There are no way he can keep his country and fight this war at the same time. Hollowing out the equipment is one thing. But the thing that hurt Russia is the economy keep tanking. Just read a Bloomberg report today, by December this year Russia would have -20% increase (or I should say 20% decrease) of their GDP, which mean less tax and less budget, so by early next year, they will have to choose, either give those budget to the war department, or spend it on the school, hospital or whatever in the country.

But then at the same time, this Counter Offensive, although very successful, is not going to end this war now, in fact, after this retreat, Russia position had improved simply because their frontline is decreasing, which mean more troop density, It will take 4 or 5 more counter offensive, one harder than the other to completely dislodge the Russian to have them leave, this counter offensive, however, show the West that Ukrainian can fight the way the West thought, and eliminate any doubt on further assistance, so I am expecting more advance and heavy equipment NATO is sending either by the end of this year or next year.
That’s granted.
The energy sales to China will not compensate the loss to EU. Russia will become a dumping ground for chinese products. I hope Vietnam will deliver whatever russians need too, from shoes to fridge to smartphone to car. Win win. The russians are cut off from the west, they have no choice. Russia will get garbage from allies Iran, North Korea, Cuba.

Looks like i was correct. Here is a massive pro-russian source the washington post describing the brutal mass slaughter of ukie cannon fodder

Brutal slaughter of ukies

SOUTHERN UKRAINE — In dimly lit hospital rooms in southern Ukraine, soldiers with severed limbs, shrapnel wounds, mangled hands and shattered joints recounted the lopsided disadvantages their units faced in the early days of a new offensive to expel Russian forces from the strategic city of Kherson.
The soldiers said they lacked the artillery needed to dislodge Russia’s entrenched forces and described a yawning technology gap with their better-equipped adversaries. The interviews provided some of the first direct accounts of a push to retake captured territory that is so sensitive, Ukrainian military commanders have barred reporters from visiting the front lines.

“They used everything on us,” said Denys, a 33-year-old Ukrainian soldier whose unit fell back from a Russian-held village after a lengthy barrage of cluster bombs, phosphorous munitions and mortars. “Who can survive an attack for five hours like that?” he said.

Facts:

-There has been no collapse of Russian lines. The Russians have made calculated withdraws with reargaurd action, while slaughtering ukies with artillery

-There has been no mass surrender , or anything out of the ordinary one would expect from a “collapse”. There should be thousands of russian pows getting captured. Not the handful which has been the norm

- This offensive is almost a mirror image of Germanys last ditch major offensive “the battle of the bulge”. The Germans threw absolutely everything they had in that offensive, made major gains, and the troops were really high on morale. That offensive depleted the last real fighting reserve of the german army, and hastened their defeat.

-ukies are not fighting off Russians, but capturing evacuated territory Russians withdrew from with rearguard/artillery slaughter of poor ukies

- Bakhmut is almost surrounded , as Russia has exploited this twitter offensive to slaughter ukies using sound military logic.

Imagine yourself a Russian commander. Dumb ukies have massed 30 k troops with everything they have to attck lightly defended kherson. Do you make the militarily wise choice of making a orderly withdral while mass slaughtering ukies in the process? Or
Do you send in reinforcements to fight on poor odds, just for pr points?

Im really glad Russia is choosing the militarily sound tactic. While it may give some twitter clowns somethings to cheer about, as the battle of the bulge did for german morale. In reality, it will hasten ukraines defeat.

Lastly the Russians havent even gotten close to expensing all their cards. They are still toying with ukraine. They are not even forcing their reserves to fight. Let alone a mass mobilization (2 things you would surely see before any Russian defeat, followed by the nuxlear options)

I an laughing at the western shitstream induced mass hysteria, and i hope some of the clowns leave in shame once this “offensive” is exposed for what it is.

The ukies have taken nothing but sledgehammer shots to the groin for a couple of pictures.

NATO never thought Russians would be so incompetent and never believed Ukrainian would push back the initial on-slaught given in Afghanistan the Govt gave up Kabul to Taliban on motorcycles.
Every body though in a week war will be over and Ukraine will surrender. They proved all wrong including me. I thought Russia will capture entire Ukraine but then some sort of insurgency will start and go for years. Never expected this to happen.

NATO never thought Russians would be so incompetent and never believed Ukrainian would push back the initial on-slaught given in Afghanistan the Govt gave up Kabul to the Taliban on motorcycles.

Recently, the US reassessed its standing via Russia and said Russia is no longer a strategic threat. Some even went further, calling it intelligence failure for not seeing the rot in the Russian armed forces.

Recently, the US reassessed its standing via Russia and said Russia is no longer a strategic threat. Some even went further, calling it intelligence failure for not seeing the rot in the Russian armed forces.
Plot Twist: There's no intelligence failure. Pentagon knows the true capability of the Russian armed forces & play it up so they can have a budget increase.

If so I applaud them but still a dick move by them because that gives Putin & any tin pot dictators worldwide false sense of self confidence to pull an invasion.

Every body though in a week war will be over and Ukraine will surrender. They proved all wrong including me. I thought Russia will capture entire Ukraine but then some sort of insurgency will start and go for years. Never expected this to happen.
Not me though (humble brag). I already know 100k aint enough to pull an invasion. But I always thought they just going to annex donbass & luhansk not the entire country.

The US announces more supports for Ukraine, in total 40 billion USD, and more sanctions on Russia. More russian individuals, more companies, more state apparatus being put on sanction list, in addition more sanctions on exports of technology.

Back
Top Bottom