What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What you guys think will actually happen when the lend-lease kicks in next month?

What you guys think will actually happen when the lend-lease kicks in next month?
Depends on what article US signed over for Lend Lease....

The Ukrainian probably don't need it tho, they have captured stuff in Kharkiv that can armed 3 motorised Brigade with....That's a whole new Battlegroup.

You repost the same video from another account does not make it truer, unless you are claiming Ukrainian cutting the hatch to make it look like a M109 system when they receive those Krab, the system that was "Destroyed" is not a Krab. That rectangular hatch is a feature on older M109 system not Krab.

Unless you have evidence to counter my photo-evidence.

EDIT:: GO read the only reply from Chronology himself, he said it was a M109A3.

Your facts mean nothing and will fall on deaf ears to any person swallowing the offical Moscow line. Particularly some of the Iranian forumers, who are quite convinced that europeans will be starving and freezing to death this winter. Its just cluelessness together with wishful thinking.
My main problem is that my apartment is to hot, even in the winter, because I happen to have my apartment right on top of the central heating in the cellar, so reducing the temperature by 4-5 degrees will suit me fine.
No need to run the air conditioner in the winter, LOL…

seems like Russia is losing this war and losing fast

Ukraine has the momentum now

Stupid Russians are making their ancestors look like idiots

they are doing a terrible job and losing too much men and material

hopefully Russian can come back and bleed US more so countries like Turkey, Iran and Malaysia can keep progressing

US has to be tied down into another "never ending" war so it remains preoccupied for another decade

You repost the same video from another account does not make it truer, unless you are claiming Ukrainian cutting the hatch to make it look like a M109 system when they receive those Krab, the system that was "Destroyed" is not a Krab. That rectangular hatch is a feature on older M109 system not Krab.

Unless you have evidence to counter my photo-evidence.

EDIT:: GO read the only reply from Chronology himself, he said it was a M109A3.
They say it is the Polish 155 mm AHS Krab .. not the Russian one.. the poles have upgraded theirs many times..

1663015806745.png

1663015934942.png

Back
Top Bottom