What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nato is preparing Butcha 2.0 in the Kherson region. Let's hope, their nazi regime in Kiev will use mostly already dead people instead of killing pro Russian citizens.

Yes, the rising price of fuel for my car has cost me almost $300 in the last three months which is significantly less than 1% of what I bring in. I doubt bankrupcy is around the corner.

Good for you Sven Gates.

I am extremely happy for you and your immense wealth. I have tremendous awe and respect for those who flaunt their supposed wealth on the internet. Thats why i specifically included the “average” wording for a good reason.

the average person whos not an internet millionaire is deeply struggling with the increase in energy , food and everything.

Nato is preparing Butcha 2.0 in the Kherson region. Let's hope, their nazi regime in Kiev will use mostly already dead people instead of killing pro Russian citizens.

Good for you Sven Gates.

I am extremely happy for you and your immense wealth. I have tremendous awe and respect for those who flaunt their supposed wealth on the internet. Thats why i specifically included the “average” wording for a good reason.

the average person whos not an internet millionaire is deeply struggling with the increase in energy , food and everything.
The average person in the West is still much better off than the average person in the West during WWII.
You do not have a problem with Petrol prices, if you do not have a car.
While not unaffected, it is nothing that we cannot handle.

Back
Top Bottom