What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They saythe Polish 155 mm AHS Krab .. not the Russian one.. the poles have upgraded theirs many times..
Who said it's a Polish 155mm AHS Krab?

Read what the OP of taht tweet said in the reply section?

M109A3.jpg

Again, you don't make a Krab to looks like a M109A3 with upgrade, and that square hatch is one of the features of an old M109 system.

Otherwise, show me one stock photo of a Krab that have Square Hatch?

This is lesson for Arabs who still stick to the russian equipment and combat doctrines to ditch of it ASAP for their own good.
Russians should learn electronics and apply it from airplanes upto the individual soldiers, it is kind sad to see how they are blind and inept on battlefield when faced with modern and precise weapons.

Who said it's a Polish 155mm AHS Krab?

Read what the OP of taht tweet said in the reply section?

View attachment 878458

Again, you don't make a Krab to looks like a M109A3 with upgrade, and that square hatch is one of the features of an old M109 system.

Otherwise, show me one stock photo of a Krab that have Square Hatch?
M109A3
1663016186995.png

1663016768285.png

it looks a lot different..and it has only one hatch.. but hey we aren't there.. maybe your guy is right..maybe he is not..

Last edited:
The thing we see on the video has two hatches..the Paladin has only one as you know for sure..
I know for a FACT that M109A3 have 2 hatches

Tell me what is the common thing highlighted by a green circle in both picture?

Self-propelled-howitzer-vietnam.jpg
R.jpg

And you can see from the second picture, very clearly that that is a semi-circle hatch (Which is how it was opened) behind the gunner, and A SQUARE hatch that was opened next to the actual hatch, highlighted by the green circle.

Please, stop with this nonsense.....The more you try to defend that post when the author himself corrected would only make you look bad.

We can be sure that Poutine have plans B and C for himself just in case Russia lost the war. All those 'offshore' bank accts. I doubt that Poutine would be so careless that he would have an 'accident' somewhere in Moscow.

Back
Top Bottom