What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

we can afford to spend more than your daddy russia. We are richer. It's all about the money
the problem with you is that you didn't understand what was being discussed here , and just insist make a joke of yourself by making these comments

60-70km advance in 3 days
Can't find anything on the official channel, I need to log back into my Telegram account......

If true, then this is probably the biggest news so far in the war, Russian would need to withdraw and consolidate, they can't be able to hold anywhere south of Kupiansk along the entire Eastern front, because losing Kupiansk would mean everything will need to come from Crimea...

Can't find anything on the official channel, I need to log back into my Telegram account......

If true, then this is probably the biggest news so far in the war, Russian would need to withdraw and consolidate, they can't be able to hold anywhere south of Kupiansk along the entire Eastern front, because losing Kupiansk would mean everything will need to come from Crimea...

There were one report saying EU have lice and ticks problem, that went so bad because people don't have enough money for gas to wash themselves daily........
well they are not completely wrong ,but I say not more than any other time ,some places in Europe have higher rate of ticks than average in rest of the world . but to be honest I can't say it has to do with economy or this war or lack of gas or anything else in that regard the subspecies of the bug that live there is simply more aggressive
Another one said the rampant of infectious disease because of bad personal hygiene and that in turn due to high gas price and European can't wash themselves regularly.
that is just funny, if you wash your hand and face even with freezing water is enough to control the infection spread , its not that important if you go to bath once a day or once a week
That is what Russian media is telling the Russia, seems like Chinese media (or at least the Chinese member here) trying to do the same.
i say this behavior always happened in any conflicts both side do the same thing about the other side , for example in this conflict western medias are also don't come out so rosy when it come to propaganda against Russia .
The fact is, most of the Gas Problem in EU are commercially related, European won't freeze to death this winter (well, other than those who live on the street who would normally risk the same thing every winter) Because electricity generation are not going to be affected and people can simply switch to Electric Heater to heat their home (It cost around $100 per) It's the business side that would suffer, but then those will relief once EU finish building those pipeline to UK and US.
i always wonder how much it cost more for European if they want to replace gas with electricity in their houses . here for me my bills probable will increase even more than 10 times if I use electricity instead of gas

Don't pat yourself on the back. You can have all the money in the world, but you still need the gas supply from other nations. Who are these nations that Europe is going to get gas from? The last news I heard, Europeans and Americans are now negotioting with Qatar and Iran LOL You can't get a nuclear deal done with Iran, but are ready to negotiate for gas.
I thought you were European and here you are cheering for miserable cold homes across Europe this winter. What's dutch for douchebag?🤔

The US is the largest gas supplier to Europe since March of this year. The US itself has plenty of gas for Europe and the Europeans have already built floating LNG terminals to handle the added demand. The problem isn't supply, since China and India are largely sourcing from Russia, there is plenty of gas in the middle east and the rest of the world. The problem is the added cost, the EU are about to announce energy subsidies, the Germans already did to the amount 66 billion Euros, they will debit this amount to Putin's frozen bank account simple - fully justified, since Putin is in breach of gas supply contracts.:lol:

Well, this was pretty big, usually it will come with official announcement.

I know Russia had evacuated Kupiansk (I just posted the news about it like few hours ago) and expect Kupiansk to fall, but I expected it to be like a day or 2..

Now if Kupiansk really did felt to the Ukrainian, no doubt in my mind Ukraine is going to try for the bridge over Kerch strait. Take that out and Russia can only supply the war in the south by boat. Which they don't have many left...

well they are not completely wrong ,but I say not more than any other time ,some places in Europe have higher rate of ticks than average in rest of the world . but to be honest I can't say it has to do with economy or this war or lack of gas or anything else in that regard the subspecies of the bug that live there is simply more aggressive

that is just funny, if you wash your hand and face even with freezing water is enough to control the infection spread , its not that important if you go to bath once a day or once a week

i say this behavior always happened in any conflicts both side do the same thing about the other side , for example in this conflict western medias are also don't come out so rosy when it come to propaganda against Russia .

That's why it's propaganda.

But the thing is, you need to make it believable, instead of just throwing it out there and hope for the suckers to believe it.

i always wonder how much it cost more for European if they want to replace gas with electricity in their houses . here for me my bills probable will increase even more than 10 times if I use electricity instead of gas
Electricity is cheaper than gas, I don't know about Europe (I didn't live there long enough to know) but in Australia and US, you will be about 1/3 cheaper to use electric heater in Australia about half the price in the US.

Yeah, yeah, disgusting. Crimea a river, you westoid hypocrite with your fake outrage.

You are simply butthurt, bcs some one like me is saying the truth in to your face. And in the western empire of lies, there is no bigger thought crime, than saying the truth. Your Ukraine is not the victim, it's a bloody fascist regime, created to kill as many Russians as possible and drag Russia into a war.

And you know what, you European Herrenmensch? I feel pity for you. Look at our 20 year old nazi kid Apollon. He is openly calling Russians subhumans and calling to kill Russians. But you? You have to larp here the so called "democrat". You are supporting ukrainian nazis and at the same time you babbling something about european "far rights", who are lightyears away in beeing far right compared to your ukrainian nazi friends.

What a schizophrenia. But that is the typical mental state of the western Herrenmensch. He is a SSchizo. You know, with a double S, like the Waffen-SS.
Again deflecting and namecalling.

Its hilarious to see you desperately squirm and cling to any excuse just to justify Putler playing risk trying to annex a sovereign nation, and justify the fascist like “z”s whom we have seen gunning down storeclercs in the back and mowing down civilian cars…next to leveling cities with dumb bombs ofcourse.

Russian propaganda is so poorly done that it only works on those with the brain of a small child.
This is why russia stands almost alone….
apart from “humanitarians” like iran and north korea aiding it.

Norway donate Hellfire missile to Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom