What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is pulling people out from Kupiansk, they had also move the regional capital somewhere.

Russia is expected to lose Kupiansk in the next couple of days, report in Telegram suggested Ukrainian Force are 20km from Kupiansk..

@Oldman1 Did you remember we talked about Kupiansk like 2 months ago, looks like the Russian is exploiting the Southern Counter Offensive to retake that area. Would really love to know how Russia fight in the East in General. With Kupiansk gone, the only way Russia can supply their southern effort is thru the Kerch Strait into Crimea, then funnel Northward and Eastern ward, and I am pretty sure Ukraine is looking at that after they had taken Kupiansk..

According to latest, by Zelensky, Ukraine forces have taken about 1000 square km of area including dozens of settlements, back from Russian forces, since start of September.

According to latest, by Zelensky, Ukraine forces have taken about 1000 square km of area including dozens of settlements, back from Russian forces, since start of September.
Russia occupies 125,000 including Crimea, so now minus 1,000, still 124,000 square km to go. Still a long way.

The US secretly reportedly delivers most accurate GPS guided artillery shells to Ukraine. Excalibur.

An M982A1 Excalibur round being loaded into a howitzer during US Army training in 2020.

An M982A1 Excalibur round being loaded into a howitzer during US Army training in 2020.Photographer: Staff Sgt. Ashley Morris/US Army

Russia occupies 125,000 including Crimea, so now minus 1,000, still 124,000 square km to go.
It's not what Russian occupied is the issue here, it's what Ukrainian took.

In the last week, Ukraine took 5 strategic important cities from Russia (Balakliya, Tomyna Balka, Vysokopillya,Velyka Kostromka and one of the Yar in the East I forgot its name). And about to claim the sixth (Kupiansk) in the next couple of days. All those are important for Russian to hold the line and supply the troop. Otherwise most of the land Russian occupied currently is open land, once those key city falls, those land cannot be held by Russian anymore and they would have to evacuate.

Nothing can happen to China under Papa Xi. He is invincible and can handle any and every situation.

Chinese Bots are just round the corner. They might claim that Papa Xi will start trade with Moon and Mars if EU falls.

LOL Why is your country India buying Russian oil and gas at huge discount and licking papa America's boots at the same time? When your Western allies ask you to condemn Russian actions you openly refuse to do so. Here you are throwing fits regarding China. It doesn't add up, pajeet. Which side are you own?

Last edited:
..and CCP bots wishing fervently that the EU suffers this winter. Newsflash for you, there is 330 billion $'s of frozen Russian money in the EU and US. Another 200 Billion $'s in Switzerland. Plenty of money for the EU to make themselves all warm and cozy this winter. :lol:
Besides careful what you wish for if the EU goes down China will be circling the drain right along side it. That's half a trillion dollars of yearly trade with China that will go up in smoke if the EU goes into depression. Still laughing?

Don't pat yourself on the back. You can have all the money in the world, but you still need the gas supply from other nations. Who are these nations that Europe is going to get gas from? The last news I heard, Europeans and Americans are now negotioting with Qatar and Iran LOL You can't get a nuclear deal done with Iran, but are ready to negotiate for gas.

When Russia is weakened NATO will go in for the kill and all dressed as Ukrainian soldiers.

Didn't the US/NATO try that in Afghanistan for 20 years? We have heard this BS before. When the US/NATO were fighting in Afghanistan we heard incredible lies and BS. In the end we witnessed the truth before our eyes. I would just sit back and grab popcorn.

All these US/NATO cheerleaders in this thread will be long gone after Russia mops the floor in Ukraine. Remember how these chumps used to break their keyboards in Afghan related threads on PDF? Where are they now? Their tall claims turned to rubble.

Last edited:
I believe Russia is a strong country. I don't believe one thing though, that is it has to keep tweeting to tell us that don't underestimate us and its all pre planned. If Russia wants to surprise then it will surprise Ukrainians anyway. Now one thing I believe that Russia is waiting for the right time for to punch back UA. Maybe the supplies coming from china and Iran or something even worse but in next month or 2 3 weeks some new weapons / attack methods might be used by Russia.

Don't pat yourself on the back. You can have all the money in the world, but you still need the gas supply from other nations. Who are these nations that Europe is going to get gas from? The last news I heard, Europeans and Americans are now negotioting with Qatar and Iran LOL You can't get a nuclear deal done with Iran, but are ready to negotiate for gas.

Gas storages are 82% and rising.
If the winter is harsh that would still spell problems for businesses/households, however financial support is being set up.

West is pretty spoiled, we could do with putting on a sweater indoors…and businesses can shutdown like with covid under government support.

Meanwhile russia will have its own problems.
Mild winter? Its blackmail will lose efficiency.
Hard winter? Its blackmail would work better…however temporary cause global recession would have gas/oil demand and prices plummet.

A lot depends on political/public support/backbone for ukraines cause.
That is why the counterattack is also so politically important.
If it seemed ukraine was just getting pounded by artillery without end…public might push for a settled peace.

Your point was that russia responded to the sanctions after invasion.
However russia turns out to have pre-planned to use gas as a weapon/blackmail half a year before their attempt to annex ukraine.

Now you are trying to change the point in that russia faced hostile politics….
well two played that game as well with russia funding and supporting anti-eu far right parties in europe from well before 2017.

Also if you go back in time we are wel into the soviets constantly invading/annexing/executing eastern europeans….so spare me your “victimhood” of putins russia….especially disgusting seeing their ongoing human rights abuses in ukraine….
Do you really have such comprehension problems? No, it's not my point. my point is, and i said it many times, the hostile politics against russia started long time ago. So Russia has every right defend itself. And end the genocide on the Russian People in the Ukraine. Russia should have eliminated the nato regime in Ukraine 8 years ago.

And your hypocritical propaganda parroting about the so called "far right" politcal parties in Europe is absolutely ridiculous, if you consider the fact, that you are supporting the ukrainian nazis. You are more or less the same kind of russophobe fascist, who loves to see Russians get killed. That's your motiviation to sit here 24/7 in the thread and shit on Russians.

Last edited:
I believe Russia is a strong country. I don't believe one thing though, that is it has to keep tweeting to tell us that don't underestimate us and its all pre planned. If Russia wants to surprise then it will surprise Ukrainians anyway. Now one thing I believe that Russia is waiting for the right time for to punch back UA. Maybe the supplies coming from china and Iran or something even worse but in next month or 2 3 weeks some new weapons / attack methods might be used by Russia.

The Russians have already personnel shortage (speaks of their volume of losses) and now have to rely on DNR/LNR cannon fodder/wagner/volunteers/tiktok chechens and some VDV units as their main fighting force. Even if Putin declare total mobilization and mass forced recruitments no one will accept to die for his dreams of a "Russian world" in Ukraine.

If you thought highly of the Russians like they could take Europe in 48 hours,of course you wouldn't believe their garbage performance on the ground. Against an enemy that has a superior air force,better modern weapons and large combined arms combat capabilities,the Russians would simply get pulverized.

BTW if you think highly of the Russians you are mistaken,their only strategy on the ground is to flatten cities with artillery and to conducting frontal assaults in waves until one succeeds. The reason you hear so many assaults were repelled,the reason they are still struggling to take some villages in the Donbass for months.

@F-22Raptor amazing if confirmed

Last edited:
Do you really have such comprehension problems? No, it's not my point. my point is, and i said it many times, the hostile politics against russia started long time ago. So Russia has every right defend itself.
Defend itself against what?
Former east europe colonies wanting to run from its grasp? Demilitarised europe?

Russia behaves like a wifebeater/rapist who stalks his ex. “Its your fault i have to be so rough, if only you did not resist”

And end the genocide on the Russian People in the Ukraine. Russia should have eliminated the nato regime in Ukraine 8 years ago.
Imaginary genocide. No such thing according to un reports. And since 2014 most deaths have been due to seperatists.

So **** off with your baseless russian propaganda. There is a reason russias invasion was not supported by vast majority of the world. Only the likes of eritrea, iran, north korea supported russia. That should tell you enough.
And your hypocritical propaganda parroting about the so called "far right" politcal parties in Europe is absolutely ridiculous, if you consider the fact, that you are supporting the ukrainian nazis.
Russia heavily supports our anti eu far right to break up EU…what a “victim” russia is.

80% of the 44 million ukranian now want closer ties to EU. We stand for their freedom and sovereignity.

You abuse the small % of far right elements in ukraine to justify ethnically cleansing millions. Its disgusting that russia abuses the word “fascist” by using it on every ukranian that not bends to its will.

total collapse of russian forces around kharkov...

When you see the Ukrainian army retreating it is always done in good and organized order leaving very few things behind but when the Russian army retreats,it is always a debacle and disaster,it also happened when they were forced to retreat from Ukraine northern territories.

Back
Top Bottom