What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Because China and Russia are America's enemies, so America would like military bases in Taiwan and Ukraine. Because it a basic fact, I do not need to prove it.

So just bs, you can’t even back up your statement with facts. Love how you’re focused on China all of a sudden

Again the Russians and their living standards. You as a german with relatives living here should be worried about the living standards HERE in germany.

But instead the most important thing for you and your psychosis is to shit on the Russians. Even if this shit is pure virtual. Meanwhile Europeans can't pay their bills and companys are getting bankrupt in huge masses. And the winter hasn't even started!

But the evil, stupid Russians!!!! You are like the Bidler in my avatar ...
Still waiting on that massive list of companies

A lot is an exaggeration. They may have dipped a lot into the defensive stockpile (Stingers, Javelins) but the offensive capability they gave (HIMARS) , there is plenty left. Same with artillery pieces from othe rcountries. Air dropped weapons, and the entire air force inventory is very much in tact as well as long range PGMs. Only surface to surface artillery likely < 10% of it.
When Russia is weakened NATO will go in for the kill and all dressed as Ukrainian soldiers.

The Russian invasion army is caught pants down by Ukraine surprised attacks on northern and center fronts.
Putin just anticipated Ukraine offensive at the southern front towards Cherson.

Seems like Ukraine is slowly turning red.

Don’t be ridiculous that will never come as bad like that. Maybe in some areas of Southern Europe but not the normal case. Germany gas stocks are 87 percent I expect 100 percent end of Sept. Just a shortage of gas but no shortage of coal. Wood oven is more for comfort feeling, not the major source for heating.
Besides most houses need very few energy. Thanks to gov subsidies if you renovate the houses. My house is built something like below, it can withstand -10 Celsius without heating. Walls, windows, doors are isolated against cold by 3 composite layers.

Wärmedämmung Neubau
Für die Wärmedämmung ist der Primärenergiebedarf der
entscheidende Richtwert, Bild: Hornbach Holding AG

Don’t be ridiculous that will never come as bad like that. Maybe in some areas of Southern Europe but not the normal case. Germany gas stocks are 87 percent I expect 100 percent end of Sept. Just a shortage of gas but no shortage of coal. Wood oven is more for comfort feeling, not the major source for heating.
Besides most houses need very few energy. Thanks to gov subsidies if you renovate the houses. My house is built something like below, it can withstand -10 Celsius without heating. Walls, windows, doors are isolated against cold by 3 composite layers.

Wärmedämmung Neubau
Für die Wärmedämmung ist der Primärenergiebedarf der
entscheidende Richtwert, Bild: Hornbach Holding AG
lol if only you know what the Russian media is telling Russian about EU. My friend in Russia told me some of their insane propanganda.....

There were one report saying EU have lice and ticks problem, that went so bad because people don't have enough money for gas to wash themselves daily........

Another one said the rampant of infectious disease because of bad personal hygiene and that in turn due to high gas price and European can't wash themselves regularly.

LOL.....

That is what Russian media is telling the Russia, seems like Chinese media (or at least the Chinese member here) trying to do the same.

The fact is, most of the Gas Problem in EU are commercially related, European won't freeze to death this winter (well, other than those who live on the street who would normally risk the same thing every winter) Because electricity generation are not going to be affected and people can simply switch to Electric Heater to heat their home (It cost around $100 per) It's the business side that would suffer, but then those will relief once EU finish building those pipeline to UK and US.

lol if only you know what the Russian media is telling Russian about EU. My friend in Russia told me some of their insane propanganda.....

There were one report saying EU have lice and ticks problem, that went so bad because people don't have enough money for gas to wash themselves daily........

Another one said the rampant of infectious disease because of bad personal hygiene and that in turn due to high gas price and European can't wash themselves regularly.

LOL.....

That is what Russian media is telling the Russia, seems like Chinese media (or at least the Chinese member here) trying to do the same.

The fact is, most of the Gas Problem in EU are commercially related, European won't freeze to death this winter (well, other than those who live on the street who would normally risk the same thing every winter) Because electricity generation are not going to be affected and people can simply switch to Electric Heater to heat their home (It cost around $100 per) It's the business side that would suffer, but then those will relief once EU finish building those pipeline to UK and US.
Here in Germany nobody really needs to worry about how to heat in winter. Simply because the gov pays it if you can’t pay.
Assume you are dumb, homeless, jobless, no money, no girlfriend, no future, the gov gives you: a free 50 sqm appartment, with standard furniture, kitchen, free warm waters, free heating. Then 450 euros per month for regular expenses foods, beers, electricity, transport.

LOL.....

Yes mostly due to gas shortage. That’s artificial created by Moscow. There is enough gas even surplus of gas on the market. the problem is how to bring quickly this gas to Europe. There isn’t infra for liquid gas import yet.

This winter will be tough. I am looking to buy solar cells and probably electric heaters as well. Just in case. Ha ha.

Here in Germany nobody really needs to worry about how to heat in winter. Simply because the gov pays it if you can’t pay.
Assume you are dumb, homeless, jobless, no money, no girlfriend, no future, the gov gives you: a free 50 sqm appartment, with standard furniture, kitchen, free warm waters, free heating. Then 450 euros per month for regular expenses foods, beers, electricity, transport.

Here in Australia, Cooling is more of a problem.

But assuming you are dumb, jobless, no money, the government will give you $1300 AUD a month for all essential, up to 300 a month for housing/rental, $70 a month for electricity, special $2.5 pension fare a week on transport, free medical, almost free drugs. That's per person.

Yeah, because the hostile politics against Russia started only after the 24.2.22 and not many years before. In some parallel universe called angloid propaganda.
Your point was that russia responded to the sanctions after invasion.
However russia turns out to have pre-planned to use gas as a weapon/blackmail half a year before their attempt to annex ukraine.

Now you are trying to change the point in that russia faced hostile politics….
well two played that game as well with russia funding and supporting anti-eu far right parties in europe from well before 2017.

Also if you go back in time we are wel into the soviets constantly invading/annexing/executing eastern europeans….so spare me your “victimhood” of putins russia….especially disgusting seeing their ongoing human rights abuses in ukraine….

Here in Australia, Cooling is more of a problem.

But assuming you are dumb, jobless, no money, the government will give you $1300 AUD a month for all essential, up to 300 a month for housing/rental, $70 a month for electricity, special $2.5 pension fare a week on transport, free medical, almost free drugs. That's per person.
That’s more generous than here. Ok the Aussie are like Putin, the greedy oil sheik. From god given natural resources.

That’s more generous than here. Ok the Aussie are like Putin, the greedy oil sheik. From god given natural resources.
lol, that's because we heavily tax our elite and our mineral industry (Coal, Iron Ore and so on) we will have to pay 47c per dollar every dollar we earn above 80,000 annually.

The New Start Allowance used to be more, giving out around $3000 a month when we are under COVID restriction. All other are the same, you still have free health care and almost free drugs and travel. Then they switch to Job Keeper, which literally give every Australian (Who was working before) $3000 a month for doing nothing for over 6 months, while everyone else continue with the New Start Allowance. I have "loss" my job with NSW Police due to COVID as my job cannot be done remotely, and not being a cop, my service wasn't needed, and I have not work since, I can get my job back, but meh....

Back
Top Bottom