What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Leave him he's the stereotypical American idiot who believes in all the bullshit main stream media spreads.
And as for you I have always found your arguments to be well thought out and effective.
Then try to counter argue instead of resorting to personal insults.
And where are you from? I’m sure I have some stereotypes I could use to describe you
Get sad

Says an American. You couldn't even win in Afghanistan and your generals are weeping till this very day.
You are right US did not win Afghanistan. It was evil of it to have gone in the first place.

But Afghanistan collapsed USSR (or did you forget that USSR also did not gain in Afghanistan). US/NATO lost Afghanistan, USSR collapsed because of Afghanistan. At best thats an equal defeat, and possibly worse for USSR

Have you seen Western economies? You talk about Russia, but ordinary Europeans cannot pay their energy bills and are cussing their leaders for fuelling Ukraine war. Europeans don't want a war with Russia. Only NATO and America does.

You are a pathetic American mouthpiece. Loser.
Im an ordinary european. I can pay my energy bill, I dont cuss my leaders and I support Ukraine - as do everyone I know and have talked to these past 6 months. Exactly who are you talking about?
I follow RT and other russian propaganda sources making claims like you just did. It just isnt reality - yet.

And how are the Russians living?
Here’s a hint watch something called joe blogs pretty impartial analysis daily.
Or don’t you’ve already proven to be a moron.
Once again get sad
Again the Russians and their living standards. You as a german with relatives living here should be worried about the living standards HERE in germany.

But instead the most important thing for you and your psychosis is to shit on the Russians. Even if this shit is pure virtual. Meanwhile Europeans can't pay their bills and companys are getting bankrupt in huge masses. And the winter hasn't even started!

But the evil, stupid Russians!!!! You are like the Bidler in my avatar ...

Russia is set to pounce Ukraine into oblivion. For the time being it is a cat and mouse game. This war will last for years and Russia has the longest breath. US/NATO won't be able to provide weapons and support to Ukraine for an eternity. Economic situation in Europe is bad and set to get worse. Already inflation is record high and energy prices are only going up. The appetite of Westerners to continue the war is bound to fade. Russia has the upperhand.

@HorusRa You feeling the pinch? LOL

Russia is getting its a$$ whipped. It’s now suffering it’s worst losses since Kyiv in March and losing significant territory. Its either stalled or retreating on all fronts.

Again the Russians and their living standards. You as a german with relatives living here should be worried about the living standards HERE in germany.

But instead the most important thing for you and your psychosis is to shit on the Russians. Even if this shit is pure virtual. Meanwhile Europeans can't pay their bills and companys are getting bankrupt in huge masses. And the winter hasn't even started!

But the evil, stupid Russians!!!! You are like the Bidler in my avatar ...
Ok name these companies en masses, I’ll wait

My point is theyre standards are far worse than when the war started.
As previously posted by another member 500k (he said 400k) of russias smartest have left.
You don’t leave your home land for good if your living standards haven’t been effected by the war.
Oh and I’m not concerned about Germans, they’ll be fine. Just like me I can afford a little increase.

Russia is set to pounce Ukraine into oblivion. For the time being it is a cat and mouse game. This war will last for years and Russia has the longest breath. US/NATO won't be able to provide weapons and support to Ukraine for an eternity. Economic situation in Europe is bad and set to get worse. Already inflation is record high and energy prices are only going up. The appetite of Westerners to continue the war is bound to fade. Russia has the upperhand.

@HorusRa You feeling the pinch? LOL
You sound like Baghdad Bob : check out these famous quotes. https://www.liveabout.com/baghdad-bob-quotes-4068522

Much like what you are saying that the real battle is to come is what the Iraqi info minister was saying when the Iraqi army was giving up.

It is exactly this sort of advice and mindset that Putin had from his military that got him into this. I am bitter that the somewhat multi-polar world will be more bi-polar one thanks to baseless attitude like this

Russia has already annexed geostrategic Ukrainian land. Try denying that. The Russians don't care about anything as long as the Ukrainians keep perishing for a European and American cause. In the end Ukrainians are moving out of their country and migrating to European nations. Europeans are also fed up of housing so many war refugees. European economy is already suffering and the common man can't take it anymore. This is only the beginning. Europeans and Americans promised to destroy Russian economy. Has this promise been fulfilled? How much is a European paying for his energy bills? The ordinary Europeans don't give a hoot about Russia Ukraine war. The ordinary Europeans are concerned about their living standard nosediving.
So their ambition to stop NATO expansion, go to Kiev, withdraw from Kiev, hope to install a native Govt were all deceptions to gain one more province and lose your black sea flag ship and park your airforce and fleet at base. Well played: thats strategy deception KGB style.

As previously posted by another member 500k (he said 400k) of russias smartest have left.
You don’t leave your home land for good if your living standards haven’t been effected by the war.
Oh and I’m not concerned about Germans, they’ll be fine. Just like me I can afford a little increase.

There will always be smart people in Russia. Even if all of them leave, Chinese will settle there. Like I said. Where there is land, there is people. This natural law no person can break.

There will always be smart people in Russia. Even if all of them leave, Chinese will settle there. Like I said. Where there is land, there is people. This natural law no person can break.
You’re all alike change the subject and deflect.
Mighty Russia is winning right 🙄
Anyone see putins latest interview where he said sanctions are having zero, that’s 0 effect.
I’m sure you believe that too

You’re all alike change the subject and deflect.
Mighty Russia is winning right 🙄
Anyone see putins latest interview where he said sanctions are having zero, that’s 0 effect.
I’m sure you believe that too

Depends on what is the objective. If the objective is prevent Ukraine from joining NATO then mission accomplished.

image4061139x.jpg

Again: The Russians. I talked about how UKUSA is destroying the european economy, but your answer is: The Russians. The Russians. The Russians. DId i forget something? Ah, yes: THE RUSSSSSSians. The Russians.

You nato Bots/NPCs have real mental problems.

Back
Top Bottom