What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I’ve noticed a significant decline in Russian missile attacks in recent weeks. Russia likely running low on missiles.

Is Russia running out of steam

No gains and actually some loss of ground in last few weeks

Russia is done.

By end of this month Russia will be out of Ukraine completely. All of Donbas and Crimea will be back under Ukranian control.

Russia will lose the war by end october.

The balkazied Russia and annexed by all the US, NATO and the neighbors of Russia.

I’ve noticed a significant decline in Russian missile attacks in recent weeks. Russia likely running low on missiles.

Russia will lose the war and will get balkanized in the next few weeks.

The question is who will get Russia's UNSC seat.

I bet it would be Germany.

No matter what side you take, one can only praise the courage of Ukrainian soldiers who must've felt holding off a Russian invasion would be an impossible task. Of course, they couldn't do it without NATO.

No matter what side you take, one can only praise the courage of Ukrainian soldiers who must've felt holding off a Russian invasion would be an impossible task. Of course, they couldn't do it without NATO.

Without NATO support Ukraine would have been defeated early.

I’ve been dead on this entire war. I was saying in May Russia would be exhausted by end of summer and Ukraine would begin their offensives by autumn.
You said in May, that Russia has exhausted its ammo supply (for its missiles and guided weaponry) and posted bs articles saying the same.

Back
Top Bottom