What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

After much gains by Ukraines looks like the offensive has stopped and Russian Counter offensive to begin.

Russian counter offensive are just BS spread by Russian telegram channels not to cause panic. Reality is Russia sent much reinforcements and its "elite" troops to the Kherson front and they are actually trapped there. Russia simply doesn't have enough troops to sustain Ukrainian attacks on so much fronts.

Dude this and your previous tweet already posted and old one.

Russian counter offensive are just BS spread by Russian telegram channels not to cause panic. Reality is Russia sent much reinforcements and its "elite" troops to the Kherson front and they are actually trapped there. Russia simply doesn't have enough troops to sustain Ukrainian attacks on so much fronts.
Could be but you have no proof they are lying or that Ukrainians could be also lying too. I am neutral I think its too premature to decide if they really sustained damages or Russians.

If need be Russia can mobilize. Russia has 4 times the population of Ukraine. 4 times man power advantage is quite a lot.

I think some of esteemed members may need a cope cage. I hear it's available on Amazon discount code #I<3Putin#

abg1Avp_700bwp.webp

Back
Top Bottom