What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine receives another 5 billion euros from the EU.

Ukraine receives another 5 billion euros from the EU.

Too little. Ukraine needs 50 billion euros per month to stay afloat. However, too much money supply causes inflation and does not solve the crumbling infrastructure problem.

Well this week certainly has not been good for Russia.

Also that a2a kill caught on cam was wild.

Wished we had something similar like that footage when the IAF mig 21 was downed by the PAF f16, but at least we have the wreckage.

I looked at the footage, but I couldn't tell whether it was a mig29 or su27 that shot down the Su25. It was too blurry. @jhungary can you confirm which jet shot it down?

Well this week certainly has not been good for Russia.

Also that a2a kill caught on cam was wild.

Wished we had something similar like that footage when the IAF mig 21 was downed by the PAF f16, but at least we have the wreckage.

I looked at the footage, but I couldn't tell whether it was a mig29 or su27 that shot down the Su25. It was too blurry. @jhungary can you confirm which jet shot it down?

Most official Ukrainian channel insist the aircraft was shot down by MANPAD fired by 80th Separate Air Assault Brigade. So official position from Ukraine is a MANPAD shot it down.

There is unofficial position that it was down by a Ukrainian Jet because of the missile travelling direction and a second jet flew close by. If this is the case, then most likely it was Su-27 as 831st Tactical Aviation Brigade operate close by and they uses Su-27.

But again, official channel acknowledges that as a ground kill.

Back
Top Bottom