What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So you admit that Israel is a mistake?

Of course, it was a mistake. Israel was not made for the security of the Jews, but religious Jews made it for religious reasons.
All states, which are formed on religion (or nationalism), cannot guarantee Equal Human Rights to their citizens.
Pakistan is itself an example where minorities don't have equal human rights due to the religious system and extreme religious mindset.

Now coming back to you, you didn't answer my questions.

the ground is due to freeze In the next few weeks and then it will become hard Ukraine needs to start digging in now

Ukraine has not managed to cut the Lange bridge and in desperation they are hitting Russian assets in and around the border areas

I dont even think they have any Storm Shadows left

Russian factories have been busy in the summer pumping out weapons like no tomorrow

and the certainly have a very good history in counter attacks in Winter

Ukraine should start digging in to hold against a possible Russian counter attack coming soon

if they couldn't break the Russian defensive now they wont do it later

Russia has grown in power so much over last 20 months
I think the only reason behind Failure of Russian special operation is that they started this operation in winter, if they had waited for a couple of months and started their operation when the ground was solid, they would have captured whole of Ukraine within weeks if not days.

I think the only reason behind Failure of Russian special operation is that they started this operation in winter, if they had waited for a couple of months and started their operation when the ground was solid, they would have captured whole of Ukraine within weeks if not days.
Putin can end this war immediately. Just at this moment I write this comment.
He only needs to issue a presidential executive order to withdraw the Russia invasion army from Ukraine.
That’s all.
After that the peace settlement can begin.

Putin can end this war immediately. Just at this moment I write this comment.
He only needs to issue a presidential executive order to withdraw the Russia invasion army from Ukraine.
That’s all.
After that the peace settlement can begin.

The war didn't begin with Putin's invasion of Ukraine. I'm not condoning the Russians, but this simple minded view is what led to the war in the first place. If you don't understand that, you won't understand anything.

The war didn't begin with Putin's invasion of Ukraine. I'm not condoning the Russians, but this simple minded view is what led to the war in the first place. If you don't understand that, you won't understand anything.
that’s correct. The war began earlier. It began in April, 2008. That’s the decisive month. Ukraine wanted to join the NATO. The US okayed, but Germany refused. Putin started the low scale war against Ukraine, with full invasion later in 2022.
If Ukraine was in the NATO the war would not happen.

The first case of a Lancet drone hitting a Ukrainian MiG-29 aircraft. Footage has been published of the first strike of the Russian kamikaze drone “Lancet” on the MiG-29 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force. This is the first time such a drone strike has been recorded in Ukraine. Reportedly, the Lancet drone strike was recorded at the Krivoy Rog airfield Dolgintsevo, 70 kilometers from the front line. This confirms that the Lancet drone can strike targets at a range of up to 70 kilometers.

Looks like it overshot the target...

Ukraine hits Chkalovsky Air Base - takes out An-148 and Il-20 aircraft, as well as one Mi-28N helicopter

>> russian airbases are not safe areas anymore ....

Last edited:

Artsakh On The Eve Of Capitulation. The Russians Started Using FAB 1500. Military Summary 2023.09.20

But I'm sure the Russian fans once again will tell us the inner hull wasn't even scratched, it can easily fixed by just replacing the deformed parts, some tape and paint! :omghaha:

But I'm sure the Russian fans once again will tell us the inner hull wasn't even scratched, it can easily fixed by just replacing the deformed parts, some tape and paint! :omghaha:

Yes and the North Koreans engineering expertise will be Russia’s deliverance and why is it that Israelis are killed by Palestenians. I am supportive of the Palestinian cause and Israel keeps getting a free pass, but that has nothing to do with the military component of this battle here.

Not to mention the Russian fan hypocricy that its wrong for EU to not force Israel to stop the occupation but same people won’t blame Saudis and UAE/Egypt for killing 10K+ Yemenis in the last 5 years (conservatively)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom