What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

yes we live in a free society where anyone can be anything and anyone can raise their options about others if they so wish

Muslims in the UK live here but we do not need to ceed to the norms of the society if we dont want to and if we disagree with something we can :-)
I guess you mean opinion and not ‘option’. Do you express your real opinion in the real world? I doubt it, since your true feelings if it were to become known to friends, coworkers or even your boss. You’d end up friendless, penniless and unemployable.

but on the internet, protected by your anonymity you can let your true feelings be known - bravo! But anonymity on the internet is an illusion, especially if one were to ever become “a person of interest“ to the authorities.

Russia does not need the respect of homosexuals and LGBT parade organisers in the West

63 nations on one side and Russia on its own on the other and yet 2% gains in 5 months of the so called counter offensive

because Russian men are men and Western Men have become women

for Russia 63 vs 1 is considered good odds
Ukraine already took more than half of their lost territories back.

Ukrainian proving once again the old adage of when there's a will there's a way.

It's raining drones on Crimea.

But I'm sure the Russian fans once again will tell us the inner hull wasn't even scratched, it can easily fixed by just replacing the deformed parts, some tape and paint! :omghaha:

The sub hull is damaged beyond repair. The docks were hit by missiles. The Russians have no facilities in Crimea to build or repair the hulls. Good luck with paint job.
5y ago the Russians lost a massive dock when it was sunk at Murmansk. It still lies at the bottom of the sea.

One of Ukraine's staunchest allies, Poland, has announced it will no longer supply weapons to the country as a diplomatic dispute over grain escalates.

The nation's prime minister said it would instead focus on arming itself with more modern weapons.

The move comes as tensions between the two nations rise.

On Tuesday, Poland summoned Ukraine's ambassador over comments made by President Volodymyr Zelensky at the UN.

He said some nations had feigned solidarity with Ukraine, which Warsaw denounced as "unjustified concerning Poland, which has supported Ukraine since the first days of the war".

Poland doing an India here LOL

I guess you mean opinion and not ‘option’. Do you express your real opinion in the real world? I doubt it, since your true feelings if it were to become known to friends, coworkers or even your boss. You’d end up friendless, penniless and unemployable.

but on the internet, protected by your anonymity you can let your true feelings be known - bravo! But anonymity on the internet is an illusion, especially if one were to ever become “a person of interest“ to the authorities.

Actually I am much more vocal in real life and I have everything I need Alhamdullaih

We do not live in a police state like some nations

LGBT will go after everyone but not Muslims in the UK

Because they know what will happen

We even protest outside the schools and non Muslims join us

And as for supporting Russia

Many prominent politicians and journalists support Russia in the UK

This is not China

We don’t live in fear

Last edited:
Right move

Ukraine files the case against Russia before international court of justice.

As per the NATO, the war does not pay off. the Russians suffer horrific losses in the war against Ukraine: 500-700 men dead and wounded per day.
In comparison, Ukraine suffers 50-100 men casualties dead and wounded per day.

Back
Top Bottom