What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

nobody respects Russia anymore

Russia does not need the respect of homosexuals and LGBT parade organisers in the West

63 nations on one side and Russia on its own on the other and yet 2% gains in 5 months of the so called counter offensive

because Russian men are men and Western Men have become women

for Russia 63 vs 1 is considered good odds

Is it official? Just asking so I can address you correctly going forward? Since you are western flying the Union Jack no less, are you now a she / her?:D

yes we live in a free society where anyone can be anything and anyone can raise their options about others if they so wish

Muslims in the UK live here but we do not need to ceed to the norms of the society if we dont want to and if we disagree with something we can :-)

Russia does not need the respect of homosexuals and LGBT parade organisers in the West

63 nations on one side and Russia on its own on the other and yet 2% gains in 5 months of the so called counter offensive

Russia with thousands nukes let the West send weapons and money to kill their soldiers.

How must be the moral of a Russian soldier watching that.

And Russia keeps sending energy to the West and their elite keeps living here, spending money in the countries who pay to kill their militarymen.

Russia doesnt respect themselves. So nobody respect them neither.

Russia is full of appeasers in the government, no one respects appeasers.
It's what happens when they love more Western luxuries than their own people.

aea8da915c5c4a6c822197742dc5fda7.jpg

They are more worried about avoid make troubles to Western countries where they buy luxuries and travel and live, than about their own soldiers dead in the battlefield.

Russia with thousands nukes let the West send weapons and money to kill their soldiers.

How must be the moral of a Russian soldier watching that.

And Russia keeps sending energy to the West and their elite keeps living here, spending money in the countries who pay to kill their militarymen.

Russia doesnt respect themselves. So nobody respect them neither.

Who cares? Russia ? No one cares

Respect Israel they are good for you

It's what happens when they love more Western luxuries than their own people.

aea8da915c5c4a6c822197742dc5fda7.jpg

They are more worried about avoid make troubles to Western countries where they buy luxuries and travel and live, than about their own soldiers dead in the battlefield.

Exactly, your photo speaks volumes and it s very accurate.

It does not matter anymore, legal or not legal, Irak was invaded and millions were killed, this discussion is absurd.

But this war creates a precedence, a bully can unilaterally kill a country for their "reasons"... well, don t say anything against Russia now, or if you do, then act you about that, now.

US has lost all credibility, and only has the stick power, for now and only against weak countries. We will know how it last.
Iraqi defectors and political exiles have a hand in building a case for toppling Saddam regime and transforming Iraq into a democratic country and convincing Bush administration to act. The son was deemed as the most suitable candidate to address "unfinished business." These sentiments aligned like a perfect storm after 9/11. The deed is done.

As for US having lost all credibility - does not look like it. Those who moan loss of dictators and terrorists are morally bankrupt individuals. More importantly, Russia has made it possible for US to rebuild its prestige and relations with Europe and a number of other countries. Biden administration is thinking long term and has done a good job.

US has built far more capable war machine than that of any other country - technically and objectively. Some debates on PDF does not change this fact. US does not have to prove anything by extremely brutal. War On Terror have already made many cry thus far.

Trolling
Iraqi defectors and political exiles have a hand in building a case for toppling Saddam regime and transforming Iraq into a democratic country and convincing Bush administration to act. The son was deemed as the most suitable candidate to address "unfinished business." These sentiments aligned like a perfect storm after 9/11. The deed is done.

As for US having lost all credibility - does not look like it. Those who moan loss of dictators and terrorists are morally bankrupt individuals. More importantly, Russia has made it possible for US to rebuild its prestige and relations with Europe and a number of other countries. Biden administration is thinking long term and has done a good job.

US has built far more capable war machine than that of any other country - technically and objectively. Some debates on PDF does not change this fact. US does not have to prove anything by extremely brutal. War On Terror have already made many cry thus far.

I wonder you are pakistani, sincerely, your opinions and positions are shocking to me. You are entitled for sure, but are very shocking at the same time.

US has lost credibility, no one buys their democracy discourse anymore, as i said only power US has it s their army, every time less capable to do anything, against Russia, China or Iran. Everything else is your opinion.

I wonder you are pakistani, sincerely, your opinions and positions are shocking to me. You are entitled for sure, but are very shocking at the same time.

US has lost credibility, no one buys their democracy discourse anymore, as i said only powe rUS has it s their army, every time less capable to do anything, against Russia, China or Iran. All the rest is your opinion.
I focus on facts and figures - not emotional ramblings. My nationality is irrelevant in debates.
Some Pakistani speak out in favor of Russia as well. To each his own.

Democracy is the most desired form of system in the world.
The current turmoil in Pakistan is also on the grounds of preserving democracy.

American power is still there for all to see but to those who are blind. Your patronage for the countries you mentioned does not change this fact.

Russia prestige, economy, and military has taken a hit due to its devastating intervention in Ukraine.
Chinese economy is slowing down due to US attempting to diversify its supply chains and tapping new markets.
Chinese also have tensions with a number of countries in South China Sea and India - these are not promising indicators.
The War On Terror saga should conclude as well but what to do about Afghanistan? Some in Pakistan wanted to preserve Taliban and the outcome is for all to see.
Conflicts everywhere - how is this a good thing?

US has done bad but it has transformed lives around the world as well with its academic, economic, and scientific contributions. Look at the bigger picture instead of harping blindly. There is much more to global developments than what you see in debates in a forum.

Every side can be judged for its crimes. But this is something few can do.
I appreciate those who strive for the betterment of mankind.

I focus on facts and figures - not emotional ramblings. My nationality is irrelevant in debates.
Some Pakistani speak out in favor of Russia as well. To each his own.

Democracy is the most desired form of system in the world.
The current turmoil in Pakistan is also on the grounds of preserving democracy.

American power is still there for all to see but to those who are blind. Your patronage for the countries you mentioned does not change this fact.

Russia prestige, economy, and military has taken a hit due to its devastating intervention in Ukraine.
Chinese economy is slowing down due to US attempting to diversify its supply chains and tapping new markets.
Chinese also have tensions with a number of countries in South China Sea and India - these are not promising indicators.
The War On Terror saga should conclude as well but what to do about Afghanistan? Some in Pakistan wanted to preserve Taliban and the outcome is for all to see.
Conflicts everywhere - how is this a good thing?

US has done bad but it has transformed lives around the world as well with its academic, economic, and scientific contributions. Look at the bigger picture instead of harping blindly. There is much more to global developments than what you see in debates in a forum.

Every side can be judged for its crimes. But this is something few can do.
I appreciate those who strive for the betterment of mankind.

As expected you only make strawman statements.

"Democracy is the most desired form of system in the world", who has said that, who is entitled to speak on behalf of the world???

This tyranic statements, has lead US to destroy countries as Irak or Afganistan.

Even if you don t want it, taliban has the heart of majority of afgans, they don t need democracy, it would be imposible for taliban to rule if not were because majority of afgans or pashtuns wants taliban to rule. But you obviously does not want to recoignize this bitter truth.

As expected you only make strawman statements.

"Democracy is the most desired form of system in the world", who has said that, who is entitled to speak on behalf of the world???

This tyranic statements, has lead US to destroy countries as Irak or Afganistan.

Even if you don t want it, taliban has the heart of majority of afgans, they don t need democracy, it would be imposible for taliban to rule if not were because majority of afgans or pashtuns wants taliban to rule. But you obviously does not want to recoignize this bitter truth.
I am correcting your nonsensical claims. You brought my nationality into your immediate response. This is trolling and my advice to you is to refrain. Focus on addressing arguments and learn to accept facts. Do not tell me what is strawman, you troll.

111 countries attended this summit.

Some countries have dictatorships due to abuse of power there - not due to will of the people.

I have told you who were responsible for invasion of Iraq - I have always maintained that this was controversial move and development. But the deed is done. Both Americans and Iraqi are responsible for destruction of the country in fairness.

Afghanistan was invaded due to "humanitarian services" of Al-Qaeda Network. The AfPak region is a better place without it.

That is funny claim - some in Afghanistan support Taliban of-course but not everybody.
70% of Afghan population was living in areas under control of US-backed Afghan setup in 2020 due its democratic orientation.

There is a lot that you do not know.
Do not waste my time further if you have nothing constructive to add. Stay on topic in this thread.

@LeGenD you erased a post mine... you cannot stand the truth. Maybe we can agree to disagree.

This is foolish you tag this message as trolling, just for saying i m shocked for that kind of posts from a pakistani.

@Serpentine @waz

I think Legend is tagging my post as trolling wrongly.
What truth? Your "claims" are truth?

Take a look at my first response to you (post # 36,758) - clean and straight to the point.
Why you questioned my nationality in your immediate response to me? (post # 36,759) This is trolling. I am offended.

I addressed your next response by pointing out more facts (post # 36,760).
This time you came back at me with the strawman retort (post # 36,761). First you troll me and then you taunt me.

I addressed your next response by pointing out additional facts and figures (post # 36,762). And I told you to not waste my time with bad responses in this very post. Your next response was predictable and I removed it.

If you cannot converse like adults and accept facts, it is my fault?

People like you bring no value to debates and are only good at trolling others. The strikes that you received will be kept.

If Russia wins Ukraine lost.
If Russia loses NATO won.

The Fall | Ukraine's Allies Are Losing Hope Of Returning Investments. Military Summary For 2023.9.20

Back
Top Bottom