What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

clearly stated ria novosty on his vest 8-)
we already saw video of ukrainian drone operators throw grenade on medics and injured so don't tell me if they really care
Dont bullshit, you cannot see a cm sized patch from a distance.

1690220019906.png

Are These POF rockets???

China secretly sends enough gear to Russia to equip an army​

Shipments of military-capable hardware expose a China-sized loophole in Western sanctions.

China is the biggest winner of this war. China is capitalist in communist camouflage. Of course China sells everything to Russia from underwear to cars to washing machines. I am not surprised Chinese sell drones, military vests to Putin invasion army. I am waiting Chinese to sell military grade ready to eat foods. China chicken rice is great.

Bradley’s and leopards getting smashed

Pretty sure all the leopards and Bradley IFV had are gone

Ukraine was trained in tank + IFV warfare Clearly not very well

Nope, Ukraine has been provided 190 Bradley’s.

45 have been confirmed damaged or destroyed, but a good number of these have been repaired. So Ukraine still has 150-165 Bradleys.

Ukraine is losing around 50-60 Bradley’s over two months. At that rate, that’s only 300-350 Bradley losses per year. The US stock was 6,000 Bradley’s. The US could sustain those rates of losses another 4-5 years without it ever effecting US Army readiness.

Ukraine is making significant advances south of Bakhmut
The pro russian youtubers reported ukrainians inside southern and northern parts of Klishchiivka this morning. Eventually the russians are going to retreat from Bakhmut, unless Putin is going to mobilize in order to hold on to these ukrainian ruins in order to save face.

Back
Top Bottom