What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

are you for real? when has UN charter ever prevented a war? All you need is a tiny jar of laundry detergent.

You can also ask why make laws against murder if some people still commit this crime ?

The issue here is that there is no such thing as a " right to declare war ". Not whether the UN is effective or not in preventing war.

( Though it does set a moral guidelines and has sanctions , it is true it has problems imposing them , specially on stronger nations. )

The fact that some nations still engage in war as a means to solve conflicts ( despite many of them have signed the UN charter ) does not make it ok , and it certianly does not mean that a sovereign country has a right to declare war.

~

Last edited:
Don't sweat, I won't bother wasting my breath and replying like I should. Most on this forum know you're a lost cause. Will not look at the logic and post BS irrelevant responses not relating to original posts. You'll go to any length to defend the actions of your NATO masters. Trudeau must be proud of this good boy. Give yourself a pat on the back.....everyone knows you're in the upper tier of brown sahibs. Jumping up and down when Ukraine launched their counter offensive which ended up being a damp squib....lol! Keep coping whilst Russia keeps devastating NATO plans to the last Ukrainian...…and soon to be to the last Pole.
You keep on coming up with dumb arguments. NATO just doubled its border with Russia and Baltic is basically turned into a NATO lake where no sub or ship can get out.

At the off chance that your hyperbole about Russia by some miracle prevailing in Ukraine occurs, from NATO's cunningness they encircled Russia in with two additions that Russia could never have dreamed off taking places.

Yes

Yes, this is the tremendous thing

what has happened in the West in the last twenty years is mind-blowing

it's like something out of a science fiction movie

Nowadays if someone says in public something approximately reasonable and true the reaction will be a bunch of hysterical crazies shouting: -communist, communist, fascist, fascist
Compare that with what happens in Russia and most middle eastern countries: post something on social media and you go to jail. So name calling vs. going to prison with no hope of coming out. What is your problem? Go live in a country that supports your point of view and get vehement agreement with your opinions if you are afraid of being called names.

~

A The cathedral in Odesa’s city center, which UNESCO named a World Heritage was bombed by Russia.

ODESA_VMS.jpg

~

You fool, it is not only Africa where migrants to Europe come from. It is from a select countries in the world where the Western powers destabilized their countries. These countries are in Africa, Middle East, and South and Central Asia. The migrants to America also come from Caribbean and South American countries.

Besides, ,majority of African nations are stable. And if you check below, you can see some of the best cities to live in the world are in Africa. Again, you're dumb who is acting up. Go read a book and stop wasting our time, you mule.

With respect to the wheat grains that were coming from Ukraine, Russia stated they would fill in the gap. Besides, food would be bought from Asian and South American countries. It is not like Ukraine was the only place where wheat was grown. As a matter fact, it is a good thing for African countries who rely on Ukrainian wheat they need to grow their own wheat. Let us not forget the overwhelming majority (over 80%) of Ukrainian agricultural products went to Europe.
Okay, if Russia fills the gap than starvation won't go up. Thats a good thing if Putin delivers. But you just said that there is no food problem in Africa and its all lies.

As for the top 10 cities: which of these cities are you moving to? Rich Africans from Angola to Lagos buy property in Portugal. The poor ones that can make it across to Libya and dying to go off. This is not to make fun of the plight and misery, but move to one of these cities instead of posting a link to some no-name publication.

Wow this is from today :

Omar, a farmer, was forced to give most of his produce as tax to al-Shabab, the al-Qaida-linked extremists who have controlled parts of Somalia for years, and the little that remained wasn’t enough to feed his family during Somalia’s worst drought in decades. The final blow came when al-Shabab, under pressure from a Somali military offensive, killed his younger brother.

Omar and his family joined a new wave of Somalis on the run. They were among 135,000 new refugees who arrived at Dadaab in recent months and eventually were allowed to access food aid when the Kenyan government resumed refugee registrations in February at the camp located 55 miles (90 kilometers) from the Somali border.

Bozo Putin will fix it for Hassan and his people because Putin said they will replace all the grain. Lets see that materialize

You can also ask why make laws against murder if some people still commit this crime ?

The issue here is that there is no such thing as a " right to declare war ". Not whether the UN is effective or not in preventing war.

( Though it does set a moral guidelines and has sanctions , it is true it has problems imposing them , specially on stronger nations. )

The fact that some nations still engage in war as a means to solve conflicts ( despite many of them have signed the UN charter ) does not make it ok , and it certianly does not mean that a sovereign country has a right to declare war.

~
nope, still wrong. Sovereign nations has always had the right to declare war. UN does not take away that right. UN can only take action if all 5 nations with veto rights on the UNSC agree on something and that is pretty much never.

Poland is a sovereign nation. Declaring war is a sovereign right.
(My original post was edited, I hit post reply by mistake and then left to do some work, didn't realise I post that incomplete post, here are the repost)

Yes Poland is a sovereign nation, they can leave NATO if they want, and that's what they need to do if they go to war by themselves otherwise it will drag NATO into war.

NATO is about 2 things. Unified Command and Resource Sharing.

Every country would have their C4I structure implemented into NATO so other country can help you as soon as possible, you are talking about council meeting, communication protocol and anything related to C4I. Sure, some, like council meeting you can exclude Poland if they go ahead and declare war on someone, you just don't invite them to, but you can't stop communication protocol or intelligence sharing to Poland, I mean communication grid is not something you can just unplug and NATO simply cannot just not fly over the area of war because Poland is going in alone.

Then you also have resource sharing, NATO is big on resource sharing, this is where NSN (Nato Stock Number) come from, it track item made by NATO member state and thru to system. So theoretically (I don't know as I did not served in Polish Armed Force), but I do know how NATO work as I used to be in the US Armed Force), Poland can be using 155mm artillery round made by Germany, IFAK kit made by Canada, 5.56 STANAG made by the US, or body armour made by the UK. So all these support will come to Poland aid whether Poland declare war alone or with NATO permission. And as you can see in this war, not every EU country okay with giving resource into active warzone, but within NATO, that's a requirement, so if Poland declare war on someone themselves without consulting NATO first, Poland will get kick out of NATO, or withdraw like the France did back in the 90s, this is the exact reason why.

Since over a week Ukraine artillery is cluster bombing Russians positions.
On video while the Russians deploys cluster bombing on urban areas, Ukraine army limits their use on non residential areas.

are you for real? when has UN charter ever prevented a war? All you need is a tiny jar of laundry detergent.

That is not measurable.

There was no war started between Nieu and Liberia today.
You cannot prove that the UN Charter was not the reason.

The real effect is that wars of aggression has consequences.

That is something Russia and Iraq found out because they had no right to start those wars.

nope, still wrong. Sovereign nations has always had the right to declare war. UN does not take away that right. UN can only take action if all 5 nations with veto rights on the UNSC agree on something and that is pretty much never.
Sovereign countries have a right to fight a war of self-defense. They do not have the right to fight a war of aggression like Russia is doing right now.

The UNSC issued a resolution to put a stop to Saddams war of aggression.

Last edited:

The Russians Lost Their Ammo Depot And Advanced In The Oskol Direction. Military Summary 2023.7.24

Back
Top Bottom