What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That’s a very realistic assessment. Ukraine army won’t achieve the breakthrough this year. The Russians hooligans have laid 12 million plus mines in Ukraine. That will take hundred years to clear those mines. Putin turns Ukraine occupied territory into a mine invested lands.

The plus side: the Russians can’t live peacefully on those mine ladden lands either. Those mines would be there still when Putin dies of old age.

Russia has hit wheat and flour silo 200m from Romania a NATO member

Seems like gloves are off and Russia will now do everything and anything to hurt Ukraine after the Kerch bridge attack

So asks the question was it worth since the bridge is already repaired and operational

Western nations helped attack the bridge and Ukraine pays the a very heavy price

Sad

An artillery strike is unlikely to be an ”attack on journalists”.
Whether celebrations are on order is dependent on the work of the correspondent.
For a hit on a Russian ”Julius Streicher” celebrations would certainly be motivated.
A hit on a Russian ”Walter Cronkite”, not so much.
the strike is controlled and directed by drones and the guys who manned the weapon were well enough to take him to the hospital but he died from the injuries . that talk a lot for itself.

Russia has hit wheat and flour silo 200m from Romania a NATO member

Seems like gloves are off and Russia will now do everything and anything to hurt Ukraine after the Kerch bridge attack

So asks the question was it worth since the bridge is already repaired and operational

Western nations helped attack the bridge and Ukraine pays the a very heavy price

Sad

1690204597222.png

View attachment 940805

I wonder where these drones take off from ? Is it Ukraine ?

Moscow is covered by 7 x S400 SAM system and 9 x Pantsit systems

S400 has overlapping cover

Pantsirs don’t, this block might not be in the cover zone

Kremlin has 3 x Pantsirs covering it with 30mm with overlap

Gaps in the cover are aided by Western intelligence and Ukraine used it

Anyway we all know what happens next

Russia will now pound Kiev hard

China secretly sends enough gear to Russia to equip an army​

Shipments of military-capable hardware expose a China-sized loophole in Western sanctions.

doubt Ukraine bought so little, maybe funneled through other proxies, Poland etc..

I heard that Ukraine has been sweeping the FPV component deposit earlier than Russia, so much so Russia complained to China.

You can't really control the civilian market, for example, lancet drone made of AMD and Nvidia chips.

clearly stated ria novosty on his vest 8-)
we already saw video of ukrainian drone operators throw grenade on medics and injured so don't tell me if they really care
Well, how about this guy

1.jpg

Clearly stated p0rnhub in his vest, does that mean he is covering the war for p0rnhub?

There is a set dress for press and volunteer, just a patch here and there is not enough, not saying whether or not Ukrainian care about this, because the Russian don't care about this anyway so its fair game if you ask me, just saying if you dress like your fellow soldier, you don't get the protection offered by ICRC as you failed to distinguish yourself as a member of the press, ie a civilian, a patch is not going to be enough

Clearly stated p0rnhub in his vest, does that mean he is covering the war for p0rnhub?
well i won't be shocked if a video with that theme appear on p0rnhub.
by the way i'm not fluent with ukrainian language were it say p0rnhub in the photo?
do you mean this
1690216637244.jpeg

i think its part of these Ukrainian military patches and have nothing to do with p0rnhub
1690216804936.jpeg

"3CY hub" patch. Translation from Ukrainian: "3CY" = "Armed Forces of Ukraine" This patch is a tribute to one of the most widely publicized wars. The skies are filled with drones, and many units record their battles for the world to see and learn from.

so I say legitimate target

well i won't be shocked if a video with that theme appear on p0rnhub.
by the way i'm not fluent with ukrainian language were it say p0rnhub in the photo?
do you mean this
View attachment 940858
i think its part of these Ukrainian military patches and have nothing to do with p0rnhub
View attachment 940859

so I say legitimate target
lol. it say ZSU (that's 3CY in cryillic), but it make it like a p0rn hub patch.

You missed the point.

Again, it is NEVER a patch here or there as patch can be anything, I can put a CNN patch on my uniform, then what? Does that make me become a press member in Iraq? I can even wear a Iraqi patch, does that make me an iraqi soldier?

ICRC require all civilian to properly identify themselves a patch does not make it so, you will need uniform and identification. That where the blue gear with press come from and their ID were worn all the time..

th.jpg

This guy is with a Bulgarian flag patch on him, he must be Bulgarian Armed Force. quick, someone attack NATO.

pikuchu.jpg

And this guy has a pikachu patch on

Again, they are all legitimate target. This is not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom