What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Just sad to see how hard it is to actually kill the soldiers even after getting hit they were crawling and even injured but still fighting to save their lives finding shallow holes to hide in

It was a textbook Ukrainians ambush

Russians have sent their elite VDV formations to stabilize the situation on the Bakhmut front but they end up sending them to a large killzone as Ukraine controls the heights in the area and has fire control over the supply lines and roads.

Great so when is Ukraine going to take bakhmut ?

Oh I see never
Nah I believe Ukraine has changed the tactics. The army now bombs the Russians in Bakhmut, Crimea, Donbas annd elsewhere in trenches until Putin’s army pisses off. That will reduce Ukraine casualties to minimum.

1690307329305.png

New $400M package for Ukraine

Russians have sent their elite VDV formations to stabilize the situation on the Bakhmut front but they end up sending them to a large killzone as Ukraine controls the heights in the area and has fire control over the supply lines and roads.

as a Frenchman kindly refrain from commenting on matters relating to the Russian military

same goes or Germans

Yes Poland is a sovereign nation, they can leave NATO if they want, and that's what they need to do if they go to war by themselves otherwise it will drag NATO into war.

NATO is about 2 things. Unified Command and Resource Sharing.

Every country would have their C4I structure implemented into NATO so other country can help you as soon as possible, you are talking about council meeting, communication protocol and anything related to C4I. Sure, some, like council meeting you can exclude Poland if they go ahead and declare war on someone, you just don't invite them to, but you can't stop communication protocol or intelligence sharing to Poland, I mean communication grid is not something you can just unplug and NATO simply cannot just not fly over the area of war because Poland is going in alone.

Then you also have resource sharing, NATO is big on resource sharing, this is where NSN (Nato Stock Number) come from, it track item made by NATO member state and thru to system. So theoretically (I don't know as I did not served in Polish Armed Force), but I do know how NATO work as I used to be in the US Armed Force), Poland can be using 155mm artillery round made by Germany, IFAK kit made by Canada, 5.56 STANAG made by the US, or body armour made by the UK. So all these support will come to Poland aid whether Poland declare war alone or with NATO permission. And as you can see in this war, not every EU country okay with giving resource into active warzone, but within NATO, that's a requirement, so if Poland declare war on someone themselves without consulting NATO first, Poland will get kick out of NATO, or withdraw like the France did back in the 90s, this is the exact reason why.

Did the US leave NATO when it Invaded Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?

Last edited:
Bradley IFV eats lancet

Bradley $5 million

Lancet $35,000

No wonder LA has 300,000 homeless

5 x American Maxxpro destroyed

To be honest even I am shocked at how badly the Western vehicles are doing and how well Russians are crushing them

Those Maxpro losses were from the first attacks in the begining of june,filmed by Ukrainians so the vehicles are or were most likely evacuated. BTW it's interesting the Russians removed the original "supernova plus" watermark and replacing it with a Russian, as if they filmed the video.

It seems Russians are desperate enough posting the same pictures/videos again and again from different angles or weeks later and posting them as "new losses".

Western vehicles like those mraps have protected their crew against mines or Russian artillery, meanwhile Russians soldiers are as I said playing the turret toss or who can fly higher game in their soviet era garbage.

as a Frenchman kindly refrain from commenting on matters relating to the Russian military

same goes or Germans

Says the dude commenting on matters relating to the Ukrainian army, you don't need to be Russian to see the Russian military is utter trash.

Back
Top Bottom