What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Bradley IFV eats lancet

Bradley $5 million

Lancet $35,000

No wonder LA has 300,000 homeless

5 x American Maxxpro destroyed

To be honest even I am shocked at how badly the Western vehicles are doing and how well Russians are crushing them

Again the same leopard attack that was posted dozens of times before and did not even show it completely destroyed properly.

Is it so hard for the russians to post new content?

Deceptive Fcuks!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

KAPUT BLYAT!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Respect!

_________________________________________________________________________________
They have been saves from the clown of Kiev.

Last edited:

Summer Operation | The Russian Offensive In Svatovo Is Gaining Momentum. Military Summary 2023.07.25

That “road” are MICLIC preparations.

Haven't heard that term since the war in Iraq late 2004. Watching a clip of the US army armored convoy detonating a MICLIC strip along an IED infested roadway was unreal!

1690329584920.png

Haven't heard that term since the war in Iraq late 2004. Watching a clip of the US army armored convoy detonating a MICLIC strip along an IED infested roadway was unreal!

View attachment 941300

You can see the area just to the east of Robotyne the Ukraine has leveled with artillery and the dark lines or “road” just south of that cleared with MICLICs.

Did the US leave NATO when it Invaded Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?
Are you for real?

US IS NATO.

View attachment 941300
That's why they call it "The Medal of Honor mile" Because when that line charge failed to detonate when they were deploy, the engineer would need to run the yards (forgot how long) to manually that thing up. It will be like a Hollywood movie when the engineer run and the big explosion behind him

Anyway, I have wrote a piece on how to demine in Ukraine, there are more info there

You can see the area just to the east of Robotyne the Ukraine has leveled with artillery and the dark lines or “road” just south of that cleared with MICLICs.

Sick puppy the genius who came up with that. And how fortunate is the Ukraine to get all this high tech and super expensive military aid to defend itself? Just between the HIMARS, the cluster munitions, eventual F-16s and all the other misc. items like artillery, mortars, javelins and these MICLICs etc. The only thing they're missing out on is having APS on the Leopards they just got lol. They'll need to find a solution to those lancets.

That's why they call it "The Medal of Honor mile" Because when that line charge failed to detonate when they were deploy, the engineer would need to run the yards (forgot how long) to manually that thing up. It will be like a Hollywood movie when the engineer run and the big explosion behind him

Anyway, I have wrote a piece on how to demine in Ukraine, there are more info there

Good read.

This was the one from Iraq I was talking about, what a blast! Essentially the same M58A4 you mentioned in your writeup.

Deceptive Fcuks!!!

KAPUT BLYAT!!!

Respect!

_________________________________________________________________________________
They have been saves from the clown of Kiev.

#1 I can tell you've never worked any construction job in your life. Concrete slabs used in building construction aren't all that heavy. Also the pieces were fairly small. This is a conspiracy theory.

The rest of your tweet posts are up for debate, so I'm gonna leave them alone.

Back
Top Bottom