What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Laugh and pretend all you want. Then go check out “Portovaya plant” and realize where its located and where the fins take pictures of the flaring.

That plant has not been completed and is used to supply Kaliningrad and for exports to other markets. What has it got to do with gas supplied to Ukraine which is delivered through PIPELINES. Are you so dumb to think people sell gas in pipelines using LNG? Haahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaha.

I meant to type fiend. Hahahha. So how is Germany faring now with 10% gas from Russia? How are the fish and chip shops doing in UK? What about the fertilizer prices? Russia unlike Europe produces real surplus resources. US has gas but consumes alot as well, so Russia is one of the few resource surplus nations on earth.

Look at what US is trying to do now, an Asian NATO. Japan and Korea are even lower than UK on the poodle scale, they are literally occupied. No Korean President has had the gall to ask Us troops to leave. They are there to 'protect' them. Lolololol. As if 30k soldiers are gonna make a difference. Look at Japan.... Rich but pathetic. Rich in what sense exactly, when the gas shuts, all the paper money on earth can't buy you heat. When the grain stops, you can't eat papers. People just don't undestand money is not wealth. Money is a means of exchange, you need to have something for it to exchange to have value. And if all teh resource and goods provider start to boycott dollars, its as good as toilet paper. The reason why people are using it is because of legacy issues. US still has some legacy technology and the institutions for trade. The dumbest thing to do is sanctioning Russia, it is actually creating an incentive for people to diversify into an alternative trading system. Russia has the energy and raw materials, China has the productive power. You see where I am going here. I would dare say China has the most complete range of technologies, not the most advanced but the most complete.
You are too primitive. This gas blackmail by Putin is not going to last forever. People don’t sit idle. in the case of Germany this shortage will be overcome by next year when 4 Lng terminals are completed. Many other steps including hydrogen terminals, hydrogen factories, gas rationing, reactivating coal plants, more solar/wind power will reduce gas dependency further.

Smart boy, your friend is referring to all flaring done IN THE WHOLE WORLD not Russia alone. Its uneconomical to sell stranded gas thts why in the old days they flare it. With or without Ukraine, they will still flare it. Imagine a well located in the middle of the Atlantic, with oil you can transport it with tankers, how are you gonna transport the small amount of gas? Build a pipeline subsea 2000km? You can only use FLNG but so far there are only 2 on earth and it fcking expensive. So people need to do a cost benefit analysis. It's not as if Russia is flarieng because they can't sell gas in a fcking pipeline. THEY FCKING JUST SHUT THE VALVE. It's literally that simple.
Lame excuse
The flame I posted was inland, not middle on ocean.
For other wells I am pretty sure you can solve this problem technically. You can’t use your laziness as excuse, hey we do it since hundred years we continue to do it now. Where is your brain? Do something against global warming!

Lame excuse
The flame I posted was inland, not middle on ocean.
For other wells I am pretty sure you can solve this problem technically. You can’t use your laziness as excuse, hey we do it since hundred years we continue to do it now. Where is your brain? Do something against global warming!
It's doesn't matter if its inland or ocean, if you only hav3 a small amount of stranded gas and the gas consumption center is far, the cost of the pipeline alone will overwhelm the profit from the gas sale. Geesshh, fine let's say you have a gas field in the middle of siberia with 100 barrels worth of gas, the nearest town is 500km away, and the cost of pipeline is 1 billion. Are you gonna fcking build that? You fcking reinject the gas to get the oil out and sell the oil which can be transported using trucks. This is what happens when you explain technical things to liberal arts kids.

There is a Chinese saying, the more you explain, the more you know you are covering your mistakes.
This describe you very well.

And again, no Analyst will EVER use human impulse, it's like insurance people come up with act of god. Again, that term is something you cannot explained, which mean it have zero data value, interpreting data is NOT at all predicting anything, that's the job for the marketing people, which uses the information analyst collected to predict trend, analyst job is to interpret the data, to either make it make sense or have it go back to the collection stage as I laid out 2 post ago, if you failed to even distinguish both terms, then well, I was gonna say you don't belong in this field, but then you weren't.....

And the rest of your post is just a giant LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
It's doesn't matter if its inland or ocean, if you only hav3 a small amount of stranded gas and the gas consumption center is far, the cost of the pipeline alone will overwhelm the profit from the gas sale. Geesshh, fine let's say you have a gas field in the middle of siberia with 100 barrels worth of gas, the nearest town is 500km away, and the cost of pipeline is 1 billion. Are you gonna fcking build that? You fcking reinject the gas to get the oil out and sell the oil which can be transported using trucks. This is what happens when you explain technical things to liberal arts kids.
The flame burns gas worth $10 million per day, $3.560 million per year. $3 56 billion is small amount? Oh I forgot chinese are rich.

Your point with pipeline cost is rediculous. What is higher? $1 billion per pipeline is higher than $3 billion waste gas burning?

If just small amount of gas let’s say less than $1 million then ok economically.

My friend, any dumb cunt knew Finland and Sweden were not neutral since day one. Russian defectors used to cross into Finland.
There is a massive difference between being outside of the defense pact or within.
Outside, you can influence and pressure them. Even use the military.
This is why russia has been shutting of gas and threathening them with nukes….for russia it IS a big deal.

With russias actions, they have made Nato see the biggest expansion in decades, made europe double their defence spending (dwarfing russia in regards to nato even more), alienated their biggest oil/gas customers, and pushed ukraine completely towards the west.

Was Putins “peter the great” dream worth it?

Why are the westerners and their chamchas here constantly derailing the thread? Can u guys take ur dumb and useless arguments somewhere else a let this thread be about the war news and development. I have to go through tons of ur crap to find an update. @mods plz ban those who r not contributing with news and just here to cheerlead.

To sum up. The war is entering stalemate. Minimum gains by either sides here and there. Extensive artillery war along entire front line. Russia invasion started Feb 24. The maximum territory expansion by Russia invasion army reached about one month later Mar 24.
Since then Ukraine has retaken the size of Denmark. Ukraine get increasing military strength by more western weapons. Russia trying to recruit more soldiers, high precision weapons running low.
Now both sides preparing the winter war.

Ukrainische Soldaten feuern eine Haubitze in der Ostukraine ab.

Ukrainische Soldaten im Einsatz – hier im Osten des Landes. (Archivbild) (dpa / Ukrinform )

The flame burns gas worth $10 million per day, $3.560 million per year. $3 56 billion is small amount? Oh I forgot chinese are rich.

Your point with pipeline cost is rediculous. What is higher? $1 billion per pipeline is higher than $3 billion waste gas burning?

If just small amount of gas let’s say less than $1 million then ok economically.
First ask why is the flame burning? Is it because you can't sell LNG to Ukriane? Hahaahahahah. For the last friggin time, Russia does not sell LNG to Ukriane using pipelines.

Gosh. It's a plant under construction, you could have a commissioning issue or disruption and they need to flare it to restart the system NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SELL GAS TO UKRAINE. Look at the area of flaring, is it a gas or oil field? You don't know the difference do you? Gas not sold is not money, gas stuck in commissioning is not money, it is liability if you don't flare it. And why are they even building a LNG? It tells me they are planning to ship the LNG using marine route to other markets like China maybe? Lolol. You could say Russia is having commissioning issues with the plant but claiming they are flaring because they shut their pipelines is the dumbest thing ever.

Next for how long are they flaring? Are they gonna flare for 365 days? Normally commissioning takes a few months and how much flaring will takes place? Do you know? And btw how did they even come up with the gas quantity, by looking at the flame? It's could even be off spec gas all I know. Can you tell the difference between a 90% methane gas and a 70% butane gas?

Last edited:
So effectively you are saying you know nothing about oil and gas market. Because you ARE NOT that analyst, otherwise you would have said YOU ARE that guy.

And I have been trading commodity probably since you are in primary school, son. Are you really that dumb?? But hey, most of your "Credential" are probably fake anyway, how do people "Work" in that field get all the stuff wrong, like all the time, and no answer but superficial one liner when asked about question you claim to have known?

LOL......... :rofl:

I wouldn't take anyone seriously if they start the conversation with "Numb Nuts" or "Numb Numb" not even my 12 years old cousin talks like that, and he want to be a rapper.

That dude has an emotion quotient of probably 5. Thinking insult people would make his point looks more valid, Well, it could be if he has a point to begin with. I am just here to poke him some more so he said stupid things here to further insult himself.......

:lol: :lol:
So you were dealing commodities from the battlefields of Afghanistan?

So you were dealing commodities from the battlefields of Afghanistan?
I have heard him being an oil trader to a quantum scientist to Intel officer to gay stripper. You tell me man. Lolol.

Btw, he was in college when I what sapped him few years back. I had alrwdy been working for maybe 10 12 years by then.

First ask why is the flame burning? Is it because you can't sell LNG to Ukriane? Hahaahahahah. For the last friggin time, Russia does not sell LNG to Ukriane using pipelines.

Gosh. It's a plant under construction, you could have a commissioning issue or disruption and they need to flare it to restart the system NOT BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SELL GAS TO UKRAINE. Look at the area of flaring, is it a gas or oil field? You don't know the difference do you? Gas not sold is not money, gas stuck in commissioning is not money, it is liability if you don't flare it. And why are they even building a LNG? It tells me they are planning to ship the LNG using marine route to other markets like China maybe? Lolol. You could say Russia is having commissioning issues with the plant but claiming they are flaring because they shut their pipelines is the dumbest thing ever.

Next for how long are they flaring? Are they gonna flare for 365 days? Normally commissioning takes a few months and how much flaring will takes place? Do you know?

And again, gas not sold is not money, you have no way to sell it anyway, hence you have Germanies whole year consumption flared. Get it?
You can’t read. I said the russians burn it because not wanting to sell it to Germany. Nothing with Ukraine. There is a direct gas pipeline between Russia and Germany in case you don’t know. Gazprom has reduced gas volume to Germany by 80 percent. Where is this gas now? Impossible to sell this 80 percent to China.

You can’t read. I said the russians burn it because not wanting to sell it to Germany. Nothing with Ukraine. There is a direct gas pipeline between Russia and Germany in case you don’t know. Gazprom has reduced gas volume to Germany by 80 percent. Where is this gas now? Impossible to sell this 80 percent to China.

They are flaring the gas they don't sell to Germany or are they are flaring the gas in an LNG plant under commissioning. Could it be from the same field, who knows. The question is this, imagine Russia is still selling 100% gas to Germany and is commissioning tht new plant and needed to flare. With or without selling to Germany, they would have flared commissioning a new LNG plant. Its actually normal. Do you get the logic here?

Btw whether it's Ukriane or Germany, Russia still doesn't sell LNG in a pipeline to Germany or Ukriane. LNG was created to replace pipelines genius

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom