What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It is Ukrainians fighting in their geo region and familiar with their climate. Not the Cubans or Brazilians who started the entanglement in the middle of summer.

War started in the winter and the temperature difference between Feb and Dec is only 2 degrees.

So there is not a harsh winter (or any more harsher) than what the war started in and what the Ukrainians are used to living in. This is not an invasion of Moscow via Siberia that you could say the attacking force from Ukraine may not be as familiar with. So benefit to Russia is zero. Unless we find out that a Brazilian 'Wagner' has been doing this since the start

Ukraine used to be part of Russia between medieval era and 1991. Russians are pretty familiar with the terrain, especially east of Dnipr. Millions of Russians have family ties in Ukraine. They know the geography and climate and are used to it.

so the worldbank and the IEA are both wrong when they say 150 billion cubic meters of gas was flared in 2019 world wide. But Mr. I know, I'm in O N G insists "...trust me numb..numb...dumbass" ..excetra ..excetra...."i know no one flares gas anymore I'm a stripper in O N G"...numb numb...dumbass...excetra ...excetra.. :lol:

you've been exposed as a liar best you tuck tail and slink away.

Natural gas flaring has been a longstanding problem for the oil industry. The most recent data indicate that around 150 billion cubic metres (bcm) of natural gas was flared globally in 2019, as much gas as Japan and Korea together imported in the same year. Despite rising awareness of the problem, and a number of initiatives aiming to curb flaring, the amount of gas flared globally each year has been edging higher in recent years and the world is now flaring as much as it did ten years ago.

My friend, oil and gas output had been increasing for the past few decades, of course flaring would increase but if you study the individual oilfields, the percentage of gas flared is capped at a limit. Do you understand math? If 30 years ago you produce 2 buckets of oil and you flare 1 fart, now you produce 200 buckets and flare 3 farts. The ratio is changing. Undestand numb nuts? BTW what has flaring gas got to do with the Ukrainian war. The gist of the argument was numbnuts here thought Russia was flaring gas because they couldn't sell the gas to Ukraine. My point was, you don't have to flare, you just fcking close a few valves. Unless of course they want to clean the pipes doing maintenance, etc. You don't need to flare gas just because you stop selling to Ukraine. You flare gas to do maintenance which is a process anomaly or you want to dispose toxic gas. Then once the pipes or equipments are empty, that's it. It's not as if you need constant flaring because you can't sell gas, its not like tacos, where you need to dispose it if you can't sell them. Understand you dmbfcks here.

I am not an analyst but the analyst is sitting next to my room. And he explains to me that oil price is sometimes just a game of wits and based on human impulse. And yes the war did impact the price. Yes I believe you trade commodities like bitcoin..... Lololol. So you rather I believe a keyboard warrior than my colleague who has 20 years experience? Have you actually checked the recent gas price? Lololol. No oooo the war has no oooo effect at all.

For someone who doesn't even know how oil is produced and transported, even my 5 year old niece can be a 'trader' by using guesstimates and a graph. Lolol
Dude, first of all, if any "Analyst" said "Human Impulse" either he needed to be fired on the spot or he fake his college degree. Economic Analyst don't use word like impulse because you can't explain away the trend. "Oh, that's an impulse" if I did that to my boss when I was working on one of the Sydney Think Tank, I will get fired at the spot, you were there to analyse stuff, not to give you an open answer where you cannot explain. My boss can say "Human Impulse" so why do he pay you for.

Information processing cycle involved taking in raw data, interpret and explore said data, and then process said data, and then dissimilate the finding and finally put it into planning to either release said data or go back to the original mission, this is the cycle whether or not you are doing intelligence analysis with the military or tabulate your economic trend.

And secondly, you have no idea how commodity works, if you think "You can trade commodity like bitcoin" that means you had neither traded commodity or bitcoin in your life. That's a dumb way to say "Buy low, sell high"

And finally, if your 5 years old can trade commodity using guesstimate and graphs, then he/she is at least 2 steps ahead of you.

lol, I smell a faker on this one. :lol: :lol:

My friend, any dumb cunt knew Finland and Sweden were not neutral since day one. Russian defectors used to cross into Finland.

Stop derailing into Africa and shit like that. We are talking real world scenarios here. Have you read the Ukrainian constitution lately? Ukraine not wanting to join NATO? Hahahahhaha Hahahahaha. They were giving lip service buying time. Russia was bullied and lied to for the past 30 years. NATO only respects real power from guns. If you are that blind and naive, I have nothing to say.

Numb nuts, LNG? Russian gas is sold to Europe in gas form pressurized by compressor stations not in liquid form. Hahaahahaahahahahaha..... Damn I am. Talking to amateurs here. Do you even understand the temperatures the pipes need to be at if it's liquified.
I am not your friend Han 'Patriot'. You retorting to verbal accusations how desperate you are to make your point. It makes you sound pathetic and weak and makes you sound frustrated that your side is not on the winning side (whichever side you are) and likely on the declining side from this point on.

These countries , like Korea, Japan are capitalist democracies. They don't need to be in NATO. They are economically prosperous, people from world over want to move there and their are innovations from these countries that have benefited the world. They have free movement of people from country side to city. They don't need a Huku permit to move from country side to work in city and leave their kids behind because they are not permitted to move to the city.

Yes these countries are firmly in the Western camp, there is no disputing that. This is not a moral argument that their side is better or worse. You don't have to like them, but know they are there and why they continue to exist and remain prosperous.

May be if the million man censor army has gotten you limited view, thats understandable. But these countries were not born yesterday. And Finland kicked Russias butt in the 40s and they would do so again and your side will use in Finland just like its not winning now.

As for your verbal abuses: completely understandable given your frustration that your country will have 20M less women population then men in a few decades, and every woman will marry up so I can see how you will be left out of that race if this abuse is part of that personality.

As for the gas comment: only 10% of Germany's gas is coming from Russia now. May be you can consume the balance to fan your verbal abuse

Dude, first of all, if any "Analyst" said "Human Impulse" either he needed to be fired on the spot or he fake his college degree. Economic Analyst don't use word like impulse because you can't explain away the trend. "Oh, that's an impulse" if I did that to my boss when I was working on one of the Sydney Think Tank, I will get fired at the spot, you were there to analyse stuff, not to give you an open answer where you cannot explain. My boss can say "Human Impulse" so why do he pay you for.

Information processing cycle involved taking in raw data, interpret and explore said data, and then process said data, and then dissimilate the finding and finally put it into planning to either release said data or go back to the original mission, this is the cycle whether or not you are doing intelligence analysis with the military or tabulate your economic trend.

And secondly, you have no idea how commodity works, if you think "You can trade commodity like bitcoin" that means you had neither traded commodity or bitcoin in your life. That's a dumb way to say "Buy low, sell high"

And finally, if your 5 years old can trade commodity using guesstimate and graphs, then he/she is at least 2 steps ahead of you.

lol, I smell a faker on this one. :lol: :lol:

Hahahahah, I still remember boy genius here telling me the war has NO EFFECT on oil and gas prices. Ehmmmm..... So I guess my 5 year is definitely smarter than you. Lol

so the worldbank and the IEA are both wrong when they say 150 billion cubic meters of gas was flared in 2019 world wide. But Mr. I know, I'm in O N G insists "...trust me numb..numb...dumbass" ..excetra ..excetra...."i know no one flares gas anymore I'm a stripper in O N G"...numb numb...dumbass...excetra ...excetra.. :lol:

you've been exposed as a liar best you tuck tail and slink away.

Natural gas flaring has been a longstanding problem for the oil industry. The most recent data indicate that around 150 billion cubic metres (bcm) of natural gas was flared globally in 2019, as much gas as Japan and Korea together imported in the same year. Despite rising awareness of the problem, and a number of initiatives aiming to curb flaring, the amount of gas flared globally each year has been edging higher in recent years and the world is now flaring as much as it did ten years ago.

lol, did you see his replied to me? He claim "His Analyst" friend doing that for 20 years sitting next to him said it was "Human Impulse" Sure, go analyse that.

I worked Military Intelligence for over 3 years, never did I once said "Oh, that's impulse" Why the target come out every Sunday? "I don't know...Impulses?" I will probably be shot right then and there. That mean you don't know why he comes out every Sunday, if you don't know, that's your job as an analyst to find out.

What's Mr Han's doing is what Chinese called 死雞撐飯蓋, a dead chicken prop up rice bow lid. He double down on his failure, you rather keep going that road instead of admitting he is wrong, that way, he doesn't need to admit he is wrong.

Hahahahah, I still remember boy genius here telling me the war has NO EFFECT on oil and gas prices. Ehmmmm..... So I guess my 5 year is definitely smarter than you. Lol
The War "May" have effect on Brent Crude, not the money you paid at the gas pump, and I have been asking you genius why for like months now, you get me shit back.?

If the war had any impact, do tell me why the price of petrol in the pump cost $1.5 a litre 2 weeks ago, but $2.1 3 months ago? I don't know the war ended 2 weeks ago, and started again last week when it goes back to $1.7, explain the drop to me. Genius.

You didn't even know all effect are one directional. War flare up, price go up, unless the war (the factor within that trend) is taken out, in other word, unless the war is over, the price will not go down, but it did, people with a brain with 5% function will know if War affect price, this WILL NOT HAPPEN. But then beside retort in insult, what do you actually know?? LOL, probably is what you are using that 5% for, amirite? :lol: :lol:

I mean, expecting people like you to actually know stuff is like expecting pig to fly or my wife got dressed by a chimpanzee.

Last edited:
Numb nuts, LNG? Russian gas is sold to Europe in gas form pressurized by compressor stations not in liquid form. Hahaahahaahahahahaha..... Damn I am. Talking to amateurs here. Do you even understand the temperatures the pipes need to be at if it's liquified.
Laugh and pretend all you want. Then go check out “Portovaya plant” and realize where its located and where the fins take pictures of the flaring.

My friend, oil and gas output had been increasing for the past few decades, of course flaring would increase but if you study the individual oilfields, the percentage of gas flared is capped at a limit. Do you understand math? If 30 years ago you produce 2 buckets of oil and you flare 1 fart, now you produce 200 buckets and flare 3 farts.

you are truly a shameless liar. 150 billion cubic meters of flared gas in 2019 is equal to three farts according to you. Germany's annual gas consumption is 90 billion cubic meters or 1.6 farts as per your fartometer. The gas flared in 2019 can power Germany for nearly two years, you are a silly joke. @Viet was right all along but you insulted him like a petulant child. Then you insult me repeatedly, you're lucky the mods here have a soft spot for the Chinese and that is the only reason you get away with hurling insults.

We are forced to tolerate your stinky farts. So please show some consideration and stop farting.

lol, did you see his replied to me? He claim "His Analyst" friend doing that for 20 years sitting next to him said it was "Human Impulse" Sure, go analyse that.

I worked Military Intelligence for over 3 years, never did I once said "Oh, that's impulse" Why the target come out every Sunday? "I don't know...Impulses?" I will probably be shot right then and there. That mean you don't know why he comes out every Sunday, if you don't know, that's your job as an analyst to find out.

What's Mr Han's doing is what Chinese called 死雞撐飯蓋, a dead chicken prop up rice bow lid. He double down on his failure, you rather keep going that road instead of admitting he is wrong, that way, he doesn't need to admit he is wrong.

The War "May" have effect on Brent Crude, not the money you paid at the gas pump, and I have been asking you genius why for like months now, you get me shit back.?

If the war had any impact, do tell me why the price of petrol in the pump cost $1.5 a litre 2 weeks ago, but $2.1 3 months ago? I don't know the war ended 2 weeks ago, and started again last week when it goes back to $1.7, explain the drop to me. Genius.

You didn't even know all effect are one directional. War flare up, price go up, unless the war (the factor within that trend) is taken out, in other word, unless the war is over, the price will not go down, but it did, people with a brain with 5% function will know if War affect price, this WILL NOT HAPPEN. But then beside retort in insult, what do you actually know?? LOL, probably is what you are using that 5% for, amirite? :lol: :lol:

I mean, expecting people like you to actually know stuff is like expecting pig to fly or my wife got dressed by a chimpanzee.
he is not worth our time best to ignore him.

There is a Chinese saying, the more you explain, the more you know you are covering your mistakes.

So now it's MAY . Few weeks ago, it was Europe stronk, no effect. Ask the Germans now whether it's a MAY.
Gas prices are off the roof now my friend and winter is coming. Lololol.

And I guess how have not heard of the herd mentality in traders huh. Its human impulse working in markets, if you could predict markets, you would be rich all the time. Understand?

you are truly a shameless liar. 150 billion cubic meters of flared gas in 2019 is equal to three farts according to you. Germany's annual gas consumption is 90 billion cubic meters or 1.6 farts as per your fartometer. The gas flared in 2019 can power Germany for nearly two years, you are a silly joke. @Viet was right all along but you insulted him like a petulant child. Then you insult me repeatedly, you're lucky the mods here have a soft spot for the Chinese and that is the only reason you get away with hurling insults.

We are forced to tolerate your stinky farts. So please show some consideration and stop farting.
Smart boy, do you know how many oil assets are there on earth? Are all oil producers following the emission standards? My question is this, WHAT HAS GAS FLARING GOT TO DO WITH THE UKRAINIAN WAR. Until now you are not answering me.

You have no idea about oil production, and the processes involved. I was surprised you don't even know what sweet crude is.... I bet you think you can get diabetes from drinking it right? Lol

Last edited:
I am not your friend Han 'Patriot'. You retorting to verbal accusations how desperate you are to make your point. It makes you sound pathetic and weak and makes you sound frustrated that your side is not on the winning side (whichever side you are) and likely on the declining side from this point on.

These countries , like Korea, Japan are capitalist democracies. They don't need to be in NATO. They are economically prosperous, people from world over want to move there and their are innovations from these countries that have benefited the world. They have free movement of people from country side to city. They don't need a Huku permit to move from country side to work in city and leave their kids behind because they are not permitted to move to the city.

Yes these countries are firmly in the Western camp, there is no disputing that. This is not a moral argument that their side is better or worse. You don't have to like them, but know they are there and why they continue to exist and remain prosperous.

May be if the million man censor army has gotten you limited view, thats understandable. But these countries were not born yesterday. And Finland kicked Russias butt in the 40s and they would do so again and your side will use in Finland just like its not winning now.

As for your verbal abuses: completely understandable given your frustration that your country will have 20M less women population then men in a few decades, and every woman will marry up so I can see how you will be left out of that race if this abuse is part of that personality.

As for the gas comment: only 10% of Germany's gas is coming from Russia now. May be you can consume the balance to fan your verbal abuse
I meant to type fiend. Hahahha. So how is Germany faring now with 10% gas from Russia? How are the fish and chip shops doing in UK? What about the fertilizer prices? Russia unlike Europe produces real surplus resources. US has gas but consumes alot as well, so Russia is one of the few resource surplus nations on earth.

Look at what US is trying to do now, an Asian NATO. Japan and Korea are even lower than UK on the poodle scale, they are literally occupied. No Korean President has had the gall to ask Us troops to leave. They are there to 'protect' them. Lolololol. As if 30k soldiers are gonna make a difference. Look at Japan.... Rich but pathetic. Rich in what sense exactly, when the gas shuts, all the paper money on earth can't buy you heat. When the grain stops, you can't eat papers. People just don't undestand money is not wealth. Money is a means of exchange, you need to have something for it to exchange to have value. And if all teh resource and goods provider start to boycott dollars, its as good as toilet paper. The reason why people are using it is because of legacy issues. US still has some legacy technology and the institutions for trade. The dumbest thing to do is sanctioning Russia, it is actually creating an incentive for people to diversify into an alternative trading system. Russia has the energy and raw materials, China has the productive power. You see where I am going here. I would dare say China has the most complete range of technologies, not the most advanced but the most complete.

Last edited:

Yes Germany consumes 90 bcm gas per year with 40 pct coming from Russia. billion of billion euros go to Moscow. They burn the gas off or in simple words flush it down the toilet in my opinion because
- incompetence
- lack of infrastructure
- western sanction
- stupidity
- deliberate act
In this case most likely the deliberate act to create a shortage on the gas market with the aim to pushing higher gas prices.

Ethiopia's population boomed due to food paid for by UN. Their population is too big for their own resources to support. UN never should have created the mess to begin with. UN never should have artificially inflated Ethiopia's population in the first place and endangering the lives of millions. This fault rests on the shoulders of UN. And now it is time for UN to acknowledge its own wrongdoing. A smaller responsibility lies with America which started war in 2014 in Ukraine on the back of Euro Maidan. Without Euro Maidan, there would be peace in Europe.

UN defied mother nature. And when you defy mother nature, sooner or later mother nature will slap you in the bottom for being naughty.

Can someone plz ban this idiot again. The moment this moron is unbanned he comes with his dumb crap and splashes it all over the forum.

Back
Top Bottom