What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

by the way if the damage is only to that section and the column are not damaged i say a willing operator can fix it in one week instead of months that mentioned here ,

and who provided these statistic?

Do continue to argue for the sake of arguing ?

Cuase it is not the first time you continue to argue , even when all facts are clearly against you. You continued to argue that the Kerch bridge could be fixed with in days when it was clearly not the case. Nor did you bother correcting what you wrote, when it was clearly wrong.

And now , you try to exagerate the amount of support ukraine got , though it was pointed out to you , it was rather modest compared to what the Russians have.

Some here might wonder if there is a possibility that maybe you are biased on this thread.

I suggest you read this , compare it to what the Ukranians have and come back to us. Really no need to argue about that which is obvious.

~

Last edited:

What happened the West's plan to suffocate Russia? China, the largest economy in the world, is buying Russia's oil at favorable rates.
China: respect territorial integrity
China: outsiders should not interfere in internal matter country

Putin: invades ukraine, shitting on multiple agreements on territorial integrity, under the fake pretext of the donbass…which is still interfering in ukraines internal matters.

China:….
China: so how about a discount for your oil? Then we sure like some of that!

As hypocritical and shameless China acts here…the sanctions still succeed in cutting back russian oil and gas profits.

That china and india earn more…so be it then.

China: respect territorial integrity
China: outsiders should not interfere in internal matter country

Putin: invades ukraine, shitting on multiple agreements on territorial integrity, under the fake pretext of the donbass…which is still interfering in ukraines internal matters.

China:….
China: so how about a discount for your oil? Then we sure like some of that!

As hypocritical and shameless China acts here…the sanctions still succeed in cutting back russian oil and gas profits.

That china and india earn more…so be it then.

Bottom line, China and Russia are economically integrated. Therefore, the Western sanctions against Russia are meaningless. Remember this is a trade outside the US Dollar! Your reasoning is symbolistic and don't see the bigger picture.

I do think Ukraine has constrained naval operations to preserve this deal, but the gloves will come off now for sure since the deal is over ..
Yes gloves off, no hesitation. If Russia ships targets Ukraine cites why should Ukraine be hesitant not to sink Russia ships with antiship missiles.

Moment please, i just have to recharge and adjust my circuits and programs......beep....
Haha i am going to demolish this post as well ossi. Lets go.
BBC said so....whereas it was not Sudan what was mentioned, but Somalia

View attachment 939913

Hm? I extra posted a source you prefer, the BBC. Also UN caught lying hundreds times.

What you do is hand picking sources that agree with your biased opinions….

Not only do you ignore other sources…you also ignore valid arguments that go against your little mantra “russia is great”.

For i literally said: 2022 with the blockade disruptions is not a fair benchmark. Showing 2021 with ukraine massively sending to developing world.

Ignored.

I pointed out effect on global prices beneffitting the third world.

Ignored.

our given source also shows somalia exports to which Hassan returned a bs source

Ignored.

I do not lower myself to this.
Lets have a closer look at your BBC post.
You are aware that this gives data about situation only 1 month into the grain deal??? (UN data to boot, werent they supposed to be always lying according to you?)
Hmm?

That it literally mentions that in 2021 ukraine was feeding most of it to developing world?
Hmmm?

That it literally mention positive effect food prices?
Hmmmm?

That it mentions several ships starting now (1 month in) a trip to africa under wfp???
Because and i quote:
“For now, it's smaller shipping companies, many of them Turkish, which seem willing to take the risk, with many of the world's big players still holding back.”

Hey that is those disruptions i was talking about. And in beginning had mostly turkeys ships that were mostly focused on selling at highest bid? Giving a skewed image?

So your source basically agrees with me on all counts….and gives you NoTHING as its a situation 1 month after grain deal.
Here lets take a year data:

Oh mostly developing world again. Like in 2021.
Great positive global price impact as well.

Now go sit in the corner.

Cause Isreal is rich and steal the grain of the poor people in Gaza and Palestin cause Isreal hinder ANY ship to cargo ANYTHING to Gaza or Palestin.
So? They are not its citizens and in gaza Hamas is in power which is a terrorist organization wanting to murder israeli women and children.

Also israel allows transport of wheat through. Else palestine would starve in a month. Stop lying again.

If you read this post of mine, then you have to admit that a lot of nonsense is coming from you.
Are you sure after this post?
Hmmm?

Last edited:
Do continue to argue for the sake of arguing ?

Cuase it is not the first time you continue to argue , even when all facts are clearly against you. You continued to argue that the Kerch bridge could be fixed with in days when it was clearly not the case. Nor did you bother correcting what you wrote, when it was clearly wrong.

And now , you try to exagerate the amount of support ukraine got , though it was pointed out to you , it was rather modest comared to what the Russians have.

Some here might wonder if there is a possibility that maybe you are biased on this thread.

I suggest you read this , compare it to what the Ukranians have and come back to us. Really no need to argue about that which is obvious.

~
yeah claim russia fired 10 time more artillery than Ukraine without evidence

Wow. The lowland-guy is talking to himself.
It is very telling that is the only thing you return with….after your own source turned out to support me. 🤣

But hey you feed on russian twitter news which works in propaganda headlines and pictures and cares little for the actual info/data/truth.

Lie, lie some more, when all else fails deflect.

Russia, the agressor, attacked ukraine grain infra and shipping.
Ukraine was one of the largest exporters of grain, majority to developing world.

Russia thus directly and indirectly (due to rising global prices) put the third world food supply in danger by this.
That is the fact.

And here Ich comes. Trying to paint russia as a benevolent force, trying to feed africa against the machinations of the “evil west” (which is the largest aid donor but lets not be stopped by facts).
Demonizing the ukranians for supposedly only selling to the first world. Which is the complete opposite!

Fucking lying through your teeth against all facts. The forums little mini Goebbels.

Russia’s most modern tank T90M worth millions USD appear possessing no working aircon. That explains why tank crews often leave the hatch door open.

A cheap Ukraine drone can finish the tank.

1689924326230.png

Great news Ukraine destroyed another Russian tank

And now can you tell me which major city Ukraine has taken since the “counter offensive” started ?

More distortions and lies.
Not suprising coming directly from Putin….

See 2021 situation as well:

Stop reading fucking headlines and fall for one liner whataboutisms or appeals to authority people.
Look into the data from multiple sources and use some critical thinking.

Ukraine was an very important food exporter in 2021 and also in 2022 after the grain deal exported most of its grain to developing countries.
Russias attack and blockade on grain infra and shipping denies those countries of millions of tons of food…and causes global prices to skyrocket which hurts the poorest again. Cannot get simpler then that.

Same as with oil/gas, russia wants to use grain as a tool to gain influence and concessions.
(It will eventually accept grain deals to keep worldwide impact lower and not take too much of an public view negative impact)

Back
Top Bottom