What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

~

Ukraine-Russia war live: Explosion at Russian ammunition depot in Crimea forces thousands to flee

The grain deal was used to smuggled weapons into Ukraine

Snakes in the West can never be trusted

They killed 100,000 Iraqi babies due to ban on ventilators

Russia knows what Ukraine is hiding in those so called grain containers

Why grain depo is showing secondary explosions ?

Grain deal ends and since Crimea Bridge attack Russia has hit 6 Ukrainian ports including Odessa

The notion that only Western lives, particularly those of white individuals, hold value while the rest of the world's lives do not matter is prevalent. This sentiment is not reflected when Western powers, under false pretexts such as the presence of Weapons of Mass Destruction, invade countries, resulting in the deaths of millions of innocent Iraqis. The lack of accountability and punishment for these actions is evident. Similarly, the mistreatment and killings of Afghan civilians by Australian special forces as a form of sport raises questions about the selective application of humanity. It is intriguing how Western nations conveniently invoke humanity as an excuse when it aligns with their interests.

Your comment has truly nothing to do with what I said.

Really? ... so we really need to wait for more than a year to see what a true offensive looks like?! And why didn't they show that from day one?

Oh please with all due respect as a German you should not give any views on Russian military capability and same goes for any French here

Hm? The only "wave assaults" i saw here were Ukrain "wave assaults", proudly posted by NATO-Lovers.

Hm?
Thats your russian fascist friends fertilizing the soil no?

The Russian ruling class has since 1997 been expressing itself in the most vehement terms possible and making a huge diplomatic effort to no avail.

I see this as a mental falacy of political left.

They think that Russia or China has a "ruling class" which they can negotiate.

This is at the time when Xi purges few hundreds of politburo members like it's nothing to do.

Can a politburo which lets the leader to purge it left and right overpower that leader?

One with a sliver of rational thought can make a conclusion for himself that the only ones who left in that politburo must be completely powerless, or already on-board with leader's ideas, if not more radical than his own.

Same with Russian elites. They lost massively, but were only able to pull that comical bid on power with Prigozhin, and so far we see nobody has publicly defected.

Hm?
Thats your russian fascist friends fertilizing the soil no?

Mh, as we all know the General what ordered this was sacked then. So all know Russia dont want to use this kind of attack.

Whereas there are "NATO-hyped" Ukrain wave-attackes in the duzends, all over the line of contact, with very high kia and wia and mia - and dident bring them any inch forward.

I still can't get over how Russia, a much more powerful nation than Ukraine is getting it handed to them by the ever so determined Ukrainians. Just goes to show that they either haven't brought out the big guns or relied too much during the decades to competing in the nuclear arsenal and prop bombers aside the Tu-160 and nuclear submarines and never knew the importance of UCAVs until it was too late. incredible since they should've blitzkrieg Ukraine in one week according to their military standing.

Calling it a "military operation" is laughable, to say the least.

I still can't get over how Russia, a much more powerful nation than Ukraine is getting it handed to them by the ever so determined Ukrainians. Just goes to show that they either haven't brought out the big guns or relied too much during the decades to competing in the nuclear arsenal and prop bombers aside the Tu-160 and nuclear submarines and never knew the importance of UCAVs until it was too late. incredible since they should've blitzkrieg Ukraine in one week according to their military standing.

Calling it a "military operation" is laughable, to say the least.
I still can't understand people still try to forget the fact that the unlimited Nato support is what kept ukraine afloat

Back
Top Bottom