What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

rertirment fund is usually managed by by social security , not the people themselves.
the main problem here is that here retirement is by how long you worked or reaching the age of 65 and the amount you will be retired depend of situation is a little more than 20 year of work up to 30 year . you see howthat can be a problem. telling a 45 to 50 year old guy you must become retired , just think how that can be problem . he get the money byt expecting an active person go into retirement for 40 year ? just think about all the experience is wasting there . how boring it can be and don't you think more money is always better.

lol , the shahed have 2000+ km range with target at most 1000km away inukraine scenario and they have a programmable path , they never fly in straight line, you don't tell them go to position x , you program them to go to point a , then b then c then ............ and at last strike point z

and i can post video of officials say a granny shoot down a shahed drone by throwing a jar of pickle from the windows and an elderly on pension shoot down a shahed from the roof of his house with the use of shot gun .
do you believe them also ? where is the evidence
Im not wasting more time replying to this. Its obvious to anyone that the Shahed is an easy target if within reach of any AA system.
Regarding your earlier post, the Shahed has no camera or short range sensors making it rather stupid to use in an ongoing artillery duel. So I dont believe your claim about Shaheds being used against M777.

IMG_8760.jpeg

No I dont. I also dont expect a 1-5 kg HE or HEAT to do much damage beyond the impact area, which in this case seems to be the ground.

Moment before impact
View attachment 939065

Explosion
View attachment 939066
Its a miss because the net interupted the flight path.
the lancet is not only heat , its body is filled with shrapnel , tell me if even 10% of shrapnel after that close of impact hit the radar how good that radar can work after that (in realit more than 50% of the shrapnel hit the radar is the shrapnels disperse in a cone like trajectory not a sphere like tragectory

I am a data analyst and I studied economy (I have a master in International Economy) .....and I am talking about the economic trend, it happened in the next 20 years or so, not now, so your point of population growth now is pointless.

population pyramid represent the aging population, that's the workforce, population growth represents the net difference (ie born/immigrate vs death/emigrate). And this is what I said.

That mean the shrinking workforce, now, when you interpret those data, you get population growth, but that would mostly preserve the workforce because that represent net flow of population. On the other hand, if a country has a heavily aging population, you are looking at more people either retiring or is going to retired in the near future, if this happen, you will need a large influx of immigration to be able to offset that, however, at 0.1 growth or -.4 growth, both cannot replace the population because in China, that's up to 30% of population are aged 55 or above, and it's only around 25 or 26% for Russia. You are talking about 3% difference titled toward China (China is losing 3% of its workforce more than Russia) in the next 10 years as the 55 yo retired given if the immigration policy and the population growth remain unchanged.

The issue I am talking about is already set due to the fact that China has a 1 child policy which limited population growth, that was done back in 1950s, they are now reaping the result from it. And 0.1% of population growth will simply not save it.

Well, all I can say is if people in Iran is doing that, then Iran either have a very serious economic problem or your people don't have a very well Retirment plan (ie not saved up enough or retirement fund can be accessed before you retired)

Generally, people who are working for 40+ year would have save enough to retire after 65 for the rest of their lives between 20-30 years. There are people who got bored and come back out of retirement but generally if you are coming out of retirement, it means that you don't have enough money to retire.
Probably need to go back and study again
I mean anyone not getting what population growth is serious issue if they claim they studied data science

Im not wasting more time replying to this. Its obvious to anyone that the Shahed is an easy target if within reach of any AA system.
Regarding your earlier post, the Shahed has no camera or short range sensors making it rather stupid to use in an ongoing artillery duel. So I dont believe your claim about Shaheds being used against M777.
your problem is that you think shahed can't be reprogrammed after launch , while in fact it can be directly controlled or programmed via a mohajer-6

by the way you even didn't bother look up first use of shahed drones
In its first use in Ukraine, the Iranian drone blew up an American-supplied M777 howitzer used by the Ukrainian military, Colonel Rodion Kulagin, the commander of artillery operations in the Kharkiv counteroffensive, said in an interview.
“It blew the triple-seven in half,” Colonel Kulagin said. “Instead of firing 100 artillery shells, it’s easier to release one of these drones” to seek a target, he added.

Half a dozen strikes destroyed howitzers and armored vehicles, killing four soldiers and wounding 16, he said.

Last edited:
30,000 Americans get killed in gang wars every year. 11,000 is nothing.
30,000 Americans get killed in gang wars every year. 11,000 is nothing.
idiot thoughts that make chatgpt look like a genius are back. Gangsters are self selected and opt in. Russia had to dip into criminals to recruit into the army and got the inevitable result of a mutiny as would be expected if you hire criminals.

There is no where to go further to hire more Russians.

Car crashes kill 50,000 a year and cancer 100,000. What’s your point

Th
that was true against Afghanistan and against Finland. It didn’t prevail in either. Do you even know any history or just spew off garbage and humiliate yourself

Probably need to go back and study again
I mean anyone not getting what population growth is serious issue if they claim they studied data science
Again, I am not talking about things as in 2021 or 2022, I am talking about 2040 or 2050 BECAUSE of how the age group are separated. it's POINTLESS to quote me the population growth this year. If you quote today number it is not going to be affected because the people who died in 2022 are most likely born before 1950 if the life expectance of China today is 78.5 years

Now, you either go back and learn how to read someone else post, or learn how to read tread, because I never said population growth is NOT serious issue, I am using the same point you are using, you are talking about the same thing but you are talking about it now, assuming net migration number is going to be constant, when people who died is pre-1 child policy and people who was born is post 1 child policy and then you compare it to Russia which have a brain drain because of the Russian Ukrainian war and then proceed to tell me the trend is alright.......

rertirment fund is usually managed by by social security , not the people themselves.
the main problem here is that here retirement is by how long you worked or reaching the age of 65 and the amount you will be retired depend of situation is a little more than 20 year of work up to 30 year . you see howthat can be a problem. telling a 45 to 50 year old guy you must become retired , just think how that can be problem . he get the money byt expecting an active person go into retirement for 40 year ? just think about all the experience is wasting there . how boring it can be and don't you think more money is always better.
Again, it doesn't matter who control the fund, you need to look at the result.

If there are a large portion of people who is coming out of retirement, means whatever fund they have or whoever is controlling the fund, is not enough for them to retire. You can retire at any ages, age is not the issue here, money is. If you earn enough to retire at ages 45, then you would still be able to retire at 45. But if you can't then, well, you can't and you keep working and saving.

Again, there are people who got bored and came out of retirement, that is a really small group of people tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom