What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Endless Bloody Military Deja Vu. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.07.15

The drones are not used at the front.
The Shaheds are used against stationary targets hundreds of miles from the frontline. The ukrainians are warned as soon as they enter ukrainian airspace because it is loud, and they have plenty of time to direct its mobile air defence units to counter those drones.

Targets were moving 3-4 times faster in WW2.
Search lights are obviously part of an anti air unit. Its cheap and something everybody can do.
View attachment 938985
again you get it wrong .
only in ww1 the target were flying at the altitude these drones fly
in ww2 they fly a lot higher than 50m n that reduce the reaction time of your solution significantly
and if you have sed a dshk even once in your life you have understood why that's a joke

Only problem with this fairytail is that a M777 isnt stationary, and that a Shahed probably never did target such a system.
in fact if you go to the first weeks of use of shaheds in ukraine , you see those cannon were the actual target

Pile of scrap?. Nothing happend to it. Notice the net around the area, prevents the Lancet from striking at will.
Did you ever watch the video?

Last edited:
The missing aftermath is always evidence of exactly nothing. Where is this pile of scrab this attack supposedly lead to? Nothing but dust rising.
that is a freaking radar not launcher , do you exp[ect a radar go out with a big explosion and bang

Maybe instead of using it when they need it the plan was just to use on some really rainy day emergency.
excuse me even research and storing those weapons are banned by international law but you are probably are not aware because usa didn't sign the treaty

again you get it wrong .
only in ww1 the target were flying at the altitude these drones fly
in ww2 they fly a lot higher than 50m n that reduce the reaction time of your solution significantly
and if you have sed a dshk even once in your life you have understood why that's a joke
I think you miss my point. The Shaheds are probably still flying for hours once they pass the first ukrainian with a cellphone reporting drones moving in a certain direction. The ukrainian airdefence units have time to set up its mobile defence units creating lines of defence between the drone and certain points they want to defend. They will of course not be able to shoot down all the drones using this first line of defence, but it will definitely reduce the amount of drones reaching the cities.
Btw, I saw an interview with someone from Odesa saying he had witnessed many times a couple of Gepards shooting down Shaheds at will.

that is a freaking radar not launcher , do you exp[ect a radar go out with a big explosion and bang

excuse me even research and storing those weapons are banned by international law but you are probably are not aware because usa didn't sign the treaty
No, I expect “scrab” being something else than a unharmed vehicle.

Well, all I can say is if people in Iran is doing that, then Iran either have a very serious economic problem or your people don't have a very well Retirment plan (ie not saved up enough or retirement fund can be accessed before you retired)

Generally, people who are working for 40+ year would have save enough to retire after 65 for the rest of their lives between 20-30 years. There are people who got bored and come back out of retirement but generally if you are coming out of retirement, it means that you don't have enough money to retire.
rertirment fund is usually managed by by social security , not the people themselves.
the main problem here is that here retirement is by how long you worked or reaching the age of 65 and the amount you will be retired depend of situation is a little more than 20 year of work up to 30 year . you see howthat can be a problem. telling a 45 to 50 year old guy you must become retired , just think how that can be problem . he get the money byt expecting an active person go into retirement for 40 year ? just think about all the experience is wasting there . how boring it can be and don't you think more money is always better.

I think you miss my point. The Shaheds are probably still flying for hours once they pass the first ukrainian with a cellphone reporting drones moving in a certain direction. The ukrainian airdefence units have time to set up its mobile defence units creating lines of defence between the drone and certain points they want to defend. They will of course not be able to shoot down all the drones using this first line of defence, but it will definitely reduce the amount of drones reaching the cities.
Btw, I saw an interview with someone from Odesa saying he had witnessed many times a couple of Gepards shooting down Shaheds at will.
lol , the shahed have 2000+ km range with target at most 1000km away inukraine scenario and they have a programmable path , they never fly in straight line, you don't tell them go to position x , you program them to go to point a , then b then c then ............ and at last strike point z

and i can post video of officials say a granny shoot down a shahed drone by throwing a jar of pickle from the windows and an elderly on pension shoot down a shahed from the roof of his house with the use of shot gun .
do you believe them also ? where is the evidence

Last edited:
A Lancet drone strikes a T-72 tank pushing a Ukrainian MaxxPro armored vehicle. Published footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" in the Ukrainian T-72B3 tank, this is a captured tank towing an M1224 MaxxPro armored vehicle. The video is not particularly remarkable, except that the tank towing the car ended up running into it, this is the first time this has happened. The episode is shown at the end of the video.

Russian servicemen shared their impressions of the American-made Oshkosh M-ATV captured Ukrainian armored vehicle and foreign equipment of the Ukrainian army. The Oshkosh armored car was abandoned by the crew near the village of Novodonetskoye. The Oshkosh M-ATV armored vehicle was developed by the American company Oshkosh Truck and put into service in 2009. The car was used in several military conflicts and it turned out to be more tenacious than the previously used Humvee armored vehicle. The car is quite well protected, this is also noted in the video by the Russian soldier. The vehicle can be armed with M240 and M2 Browning machine guns, Mk 19 grenade launcher and two types of anti-tank systems. The Oshkosh M-ATV armored vehicle is available in five variants and can accommodate up to 11 people. Engine power 370 hp allows it to reach speeds of up to 105 km / h, the cost of the Oshkosh M-ATV armored vehicle is about $ 470,000.

SAM Pantsir shoots down Ukraine's Storm Shadow cruise missile. Footage of the work of the operators of the Russian Pantsir-S1 air defense system to intercept the British-made Ukrainian cruise missile Storm Shadow has been published, we previously talked about these missiles. It is worth noting that it is not always possible to shoot down these missiles, since not all directions are covered by air defense.

It's not often that snipers get hit by artillery, but it does happen from time to time. One of the Russian snipers spoke about his combat work and why they were hit by Ukrainian artillery.

you believe you see shrapnel damage to the radar by the camera from that distance ?
No I dont. I also dont expect a 1-5 kg HE or HEAT to do much damage beyond the impact area, which in this case seems to be the ground.

Moment before impact
IMG_0512.jpeg

Explosion
IMG_0513.jpeg

Its a miss because the net interupted the flight path.

Last edited:
A Lancet drone strikes a T-72 tank pushing a Ukrainian MaxxPro armored vehicle. Published footage of the impact of the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet" in the Ukrainian T-72B3 tank, this is a captured tank towing an M1224 MaxxPro armored vehicle. The video is not particularly remarkable, except that the tank towing the car ended up running into it, this is the first time this has happened. The episode is shown at the end of the video.

This was shown many months ago - it is not a new event .. sigh.

Footage of a battle between a Russian T-80 tank and two Turkish-made Kirpi armored vehicles of the Ukrainian army. As reported, the battle took place in the village of Makarovka on the Vremevsky ledge in the South-Donetsk direction. Judging by the video, the approaches to the village were not protected in any way, the tank simply drove into the village and destroyed the Kirpi armored personnel carriers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom