What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I’d say Ukraine has counter battery superiority over Russia. Russian tube and rocket artillery losses over the last month have been huge. HIMARS is wrecking the Russian rear

If Ukraine really has biolabs, who the fck cares.

If they didnt use bioweapons after one year of war and Russian abuse, they will never use.

So likely they dont have anything like that, but even if they have, it doesnt matter, because they are not using it.

That guy is so ridiculous like Bush administration talking about Iraq WMD.

If they didnt use bioweapons after one year of war and Russian abuse, they will never use.

So likely they dont have anything like that, but even if they have, it doesnt matter, because they are not using it.

Maybe instead of using it when they need it the plan was just to use on some really rainy day emergency.

Maybe instead of using it when they need it the plan was just to use on some really rainy day emergency.

More emergency than one year of Russian slaughtering?

Russia crimes only could be improved blowing up some Ukraine nuclear plants, or launching several nukes over Kyiv.

By the other side all this crying about biolabs, reminds me Syria crisis and some powers crying about a few hundreds people killed due to chemical weapons, and they didnt cry due to hundred thousands killed under gun fire.
I think the killed people dont care about if they were killed with this or that weapon.
It's just diplomatic propaganda to make international noise.

If Ukraine really has biolabs, who the fck cares.

That guy is so ridiculous like Bush administration talking about Iraq WMD.

Well, Ukraine dont have such weapons. The biolabs are all in western possesion and all what was there is already flown out to other countries - except the biolabs Russia could take at the beginning of the war.

Yes, i hope they end the war soon. To many deads, to many broken. And no worth in any of all the actions there....except some people in the world earn a lot of money

The war ends when the last Ukrainian male is dead or maimed or when Ukrainians rise up and oust Zelensky the way Germans rose up and ousted Wilhelm II and ended WW1.

Ain't that right?

@MeFishToo @KAL-EL

Well, Ukraine dont have such weapons. The biolabs are all in western possesion and all what was there is already flown out to other countries - except the biolabs Russia could take at the beginning of the war.

and then why that ridiculous guy is babbling about that?

Russian elite is not only criminal, it's greedily idiot.

If Ukraine would have been some secret WMD, they would have been use it in last Moscow Victory Day parade.

No sir I study epidemiology and population decline means population decline

What you are talking is called population pyramid

Please use Google is it blocked in your country??View attachment 938983View attachment 938984

USA has worse pyramid or similar
I am a data analyst and I studied economy (I have a master in International Economy) .....and I am talking about the economic trend, it happened in the next 20 years or so, not now, so your point of population growth now is pointless.

population pyramid represent the aging population, that's the workforce, population growth represents the net difference (ie born/immigrate vs death/emigrate). And this is what I said.

Economy is not growing at double digit, and replacement market is now emerge in other SEA/SA country. Unless you are a die hard Chinese fans, you would see a downward trajectory to a tune of the next 2 to 3 decades as the other Asian nation catches up.

That mean the shrinking workforce, now, when you interpret those data, you get population growth, but that would mostly preserve the workforce because that represent net flow of population. On the other hand, if a country has a heavily aging population, you are looking at more people either retiring or is going to retired in the near future, if this happen, you will need a large influx of immigration to be able to offset that, however, at 0.1 growth or -.4 growth, both cannot replace the population because in China, that's up to 30% of population are aged 55 or above, and it's only around 25 or 26% for Russia. You are talking about 3% difference titled toward China (China is losing 3% of its workforce more than Russia) in the next 10 years as the 55 yo retired given if the immigration policy and the population growth remain unchanged.

The issue I am talking about is already set due to the fact that China has a 1 child policy which limited population growth, that was done back in 1950s, they are now reaping the result from it. And 0.1% of population growth will simply not save it.

not necessary , here many people after being retired from their work go into private business and work for themselves, my guess its also the case in many other places
Well, all I can say is if people in Iran is doing that, then Iran either have a very serious economic problem or your people don't have a very well Retirment plan (ie not saved up enough or retirement fund can be accessed before you retired)

Generally, people who are working for 40+ year would have save enough to retire after 65 for the rest of their lives between 20-30 years. There are people who got bored and come back out of retirement but generally if you are coming out of retirement, it means that you don't have enough money to retire.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom