What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is unlikely to launch ICBMs, relax.

What I mean to say is that if people think that the Ukraine war is over because of Wagner’s rebellion then Putin will make up for the problem by using nukes on Ukraine if he had to.

He is not going to let Ukraine slip out of his control because he believes that a loss in Ukraine means the end of Russia.

Russian Civil War discussion down here...

👇👇👇👇

@waz @Deino @LeGenD @mmr @F-22Raptor @reflecthofgeismar @Reashot Xigwin @CIA Mole @Ali_Baba
@PakFactor

And anyone else I'm forgetting.
Well, looks like the thread got removed.

I knew it was too early, though I'm confident it'll be reinstated soon enough if this does turn into a civil war.

Russian Civil War discussion down here...

👇👇👇👇

@waz @Deino @LeGenD @mmr @F-22Raptor @reflecthofgeismar @Reashot Xigwin @CIA Mole @Ali_Baba
@PakFactor

And anyone else I'm forgetting.
Too interested aren’t you ? Why hide the devil ?

Always admired you but more this eagerness to presume a civil war exposed you

Too interested aren’t you ? Why hide the devil ?

Always admired you but more this eagerness to presume a civil war exposed you
Of course I'm interested. It's the biggest geopolitical even to happen since 9/11 and will have an impact for the rest of the century.

I don't really know why you're saying I got exposed when my contempt for Russia has been on display for the last 10 years. Me calling Russia an enemy of Pakistan all those years ago should have been a dead giveaway.

Honestly, this isn't even that important right now, and is pretty meaningless while having zero tactical or strategic relevance.

Don't know why every single bomb lobbed is given so much relevance.

Prigozhin's audio message at 01:22 BST: "The Head of General Staff is not calming down: a mistake of any African dictator is to deal air strikes at civilian areas. Right now in the air are two planes numbered 523 and 546 that are trying now to deal these strikes. Remember, lads. The motherland will not forgive you for strikes at your own territory. You should have the courage to strike the enemy territory when our infantry is moving. Thus, these speculations saying that we are interfering with someone fighting on the front are speculations. We do not interfere with anyone. We interfere with criminals savings their asses, who destroyed around 100k Russian soldiers. Gerasimov and Shoygu."

I find it hard to believe why you people always support CIA and the White House blindly while in actual, They are the center of evil in the world. If only people like you had a rational mindset, polarity could be subdued in the world
First of all, NO ONE IS AN ANGEL IN THIS WORLD. I have lived in this world and do dirty deed long enough to know that. Every country only have one thing and on thing in their mind, that's themselves. This is true if you are talking about US, UK, Israel, or China, Sudan, South Africa, Russia or even your own country. Do you think Pakistan existed for the good in the world? No, it existed FOR ITS OWN People, and nothing is wrong about that.

Whether or not you take one side over the other is another issue, you may see US is all evil, I am pretty sure you will have the same sentiment if you are a Chinese, but at the same time, if you are an Australian, or British, or Japanese you may see US as an allies, Funny thing is, your view can shift, Japanese used to see US as their enemy, so did the French, so did Germany, so did the Brits. Or what could be Allies can now be foe, see how China turn against US after Vietnam? How Cuba, or Iran

So what's that mean? Nothing, you are going to hate US until probably you die, and it wouldn't change the world aspect anyhow, as long as country work for their own, which is how it should be, there are ALWAYS 2 sides of a coin, you either hate it or you like it, It all summed up by a WW2 quote from an Polish oficer "The only choice you can choose between 2 dictator is, I would rather chosen the one that speak my language" He is referring to the fact that he has to choose to fight for either Soviet Union or Germany during WW2.

Everybody's evil, just which side of evil you want to be in.

Why would they?

The Ukrainian backed Russian separatist have not face any when they went into Belgorod. They probably welcome Wagner there in Rostov-on-Don.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom