What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I wonder how the Russian Freedom Legion and the Russian Volunteer Core are doing? What do they make of this development. Will they take advantage eof this and go all out?
I think so because why not now?!
Ukrainians should (and already doing it) do take advantage of that, hard & fast with largest possible hammers.
When FL and RVC could attack on several other positions it would too much pressure for the rest of Russians IN Ukraine.
Imagine being a conscripted Russian ... and hear all this sh*t happening? :D

@LeGenD @Deino

Depending on how things go, we may need to start a new thread with the title "Russian Civil War - News and Developments", or should I just start one now?
do it, unless there's some probability its not legit event.

The next 24 hours are going to be quite entertaining

either way the invasion is over (if all this is real)

I think so because why not now?!
Ukrainians should (and already doing it) do take advantage of that, hard & fast with largest possible hammers.
When FL and RVC could attack on several other positions it would too much pressure for the rest of Russians IN Ukraine.
Imagine being a conscripted Russian ... and hear all this sh*t happening? :D
Honestly speaking, no country would be able to handle all of this pressure, no not even the USA

The Russians don't have the man power to deal with both Ukraine and Wagner. If the RFL and RVC decide to go in, Russia is fucked.

As far as I'm concerned, the Ukraine war is now over (if Wagner doesn't pussy out at the last second), and Russian army is just a walking corpse at this point.

My main concern now is what happens after, regardless of who wins.

Russia killed 2,000 Wagner soldiers with air strikes ..

>> looks like Russia tried to take out Prigozhin with a mass strike and it failed and now Prigozhinis out for revenge..

If Prigozhin get hands on Shoigu he will hit him so hard with a sledgehammer that his face will look caucasian.

They know, but the army is nothing more than a paycheck for them.
I think many have patriotic feelings.
Especially after the sh*t show in Ukraine took shape as the sh*t show it really was/still is.
They are angry on the higher classes.

@LeGenD @Deino

Depending on how things go, we may need to start a new thread with the title "Russian Civil War - News and Developments", or should I just start one now?
You must invite the starving Somali who is living from American welfare.
He know the one or another thing about civil wars, maybe he can advice the forum better in that thread?

Honestly speaking, no country would be able to handle all of this pressure, no not even the USA

The Russians don't have the man power to deal with both Ukraine and Wagner. If the RFL and RVC decide to go in, Russia is fucked.

As far as I'm concerned, the Ukraine war is now over (if Wagner doesn't pussy out at the last second), and Russian army is just a walking corpse at this point.

My main concern now is what happens after, regardless of who wins.
That's the thing.
The devil you know is often better than the devil you don't know.
Imagine a militarily skilled and competent person taking the helm?
Or Russians get a really ugly civil war and chaotic circumstances could unleash black market for nuclear weapons?

If any of you listened to Putin’s speech you will know that he believes that losing in Ukraine means the end of Russia. It will be taken over and broken up.

Putin will use nuclear weapons if he has to.

If any of you listened to Putin’s speech you will know that he believes that losing in Ukraine means the end of Russia. It will be taken over and broken up.

Putin will use nuclear weapons if he has to.
Targetting who or what if a 1917 moment is his downfall?

Last edited:
The Chechens have been given a lot of weapons and training…. Wonder if that is going to blow up in Putin face too? And as for Georgia ? They must be sensing an opportunity too?

It’s stupid to think that Wagner will take over Moscow. They’re probably going to get obliterated.

Putin is going to be one pissed off guy. He may bring out the big guns against Ukraine, including nukes.

This can take a very serious turn.
This explains the nuclear fuss that’s been going on lately on western propaganda media outlets.

Putin shouldn’t give in to their tricks but ultimately Super powers have to maintain ego

Russia is unlikely to launch ICBMs, relax.
There's 3 problems with that.

1- We also have Nukes
2. We are shown to have a better AD system.
3. Most importantly. Most if not all of Russian elites lived in the West. Their stuffs and their familiy are in the West. You don't nuke your own home.

Back
Top Bottom