What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Think we are going to see the birth of a new country called wagnerus? Wagneruskie? wagnerussia ?

……. It is gonna be a long night tonight for sure!

1687561579892.jpeg

Nope this is Putin’s exit strategy. He’s going throw Shoigu under the bus. Pin the blame on him, withdraw from Ukraine and beg for a reset.
He still going to lose Crimea either way. And blaming everything on a minority always work.

Nope this is Putin’s exit strategy. He’s going throw Shoigu under the bus. Pin the blame on him, withdraw from Ukraine and beg for a reset.

you are probably right - but I am hopeful my Wagner theory of them going rogue is right. it is just more interesting that way.

with putin gone, the soviet era retards will finally be gone

will be a while before china's mao retard generation go though

sooner these degenerate commie trash leave soon the world can become more civilized

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe why you people always support CIA and the White House blindly while in actual, They are the center of evil in the world. If only people like you had a rational mindset, polarity could be subdued in the world
People like me?

Clearly you've not read my comments for the last 10 years.

Don't assume shit about people.

I am a firm believer in the truth. I'm not going to automatically believe something just because it fits into my narrative.

The CIA does a lot of immoral, illegal, and down right evil shit, this isn't one of them. This is all Russia's doing.

Back
Top Bottom