What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

And finally, to answer your question, why would the west want an investigation during Ukrainian counter offensive? Are you for real suggesting that the West want Ukraine to stop from launching an attack so they can put people in and investigate the hack out of that dam? Or you are saying they should insert those people regardless of fighting?? Maybe you should go and investigate that dam, see how you like it? LOL
did anyone asked them to stop the attack?

did anyone asked them to stop the attack?
Otherwise how are you going to investigate when that was active hostilities going on?

You think investigator will be willing to go into an active warzone and investigate?? Again, if you think so, then maybe they should send you.

Otherwise how are you going to investigate when that was active hostilities going on?

You think investigator will be willing to go into an active warzone and investigate?? Again, if you think so, then maybe they should send you.
have yo asked them or you are sure that Ukrainian sill shelling the remain of the dam.??

have yo asked them or you are sure that Ukrainian sill shelling the remain of the dam.??
I don't know how or what you think is doing an investigation

You don't look at the dam, the dam is gone, you need to look at a lot of other stuff, which is going to be in a lot of different place, and most of those place are going to now be in an active warzone.

But well, then you did say Ukraine can mine that dam (which was already mined by the Russian by the way) and then drain the reservior all under Russian nose, well, I won't be surprise

Russian forward defense lines are disintegrating
Good progress
Ukraine army has learned from initial mistakes.

Wagner fighters would not sign any contracts with the Russian defence ministry

>> more trouble in Paradise it seems..
The wagners zombies say they don’t want to sign contract with Russia military. That’s very understandable. One, the wagners consider themselves as contract killers. They want money for killings, not less money for motherland Russia.
Two, the wagners see Russia regular troops as weaklings and cowards.

Good progress
Ukraine army has learned from initial mistakes.

Agree - There have been no new photos of destroyed leopards or bradlies - so it was a small tactical mistake by 1 team and not a thematic training issue across the fighting force.

@TopGun786

HIMARS are being used to strike at Russian positions:

Here is but a glimpse:

This is latest footage:

So much for HIMARS not working bullshit being floated around.

Is this laughing matter to you? I am not telling jokes here.

HIMARS have been rendered ineffective, but you can continue believing in those fairytales.

See above.

Back
Top Bottom