What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The West is now begging Iran to stop selling drones to Russia. After all of the sanctions and subversive acts they deployed against Iran, they're now begging Iran. It seems a new level of desperation. And that should tell you those Shaheed drones are wrecking havoc in Ukraine.

The story of Muh HIMMARS all over again! When one story doesn't raise the hopes of Ukrainians and their Western backers, a new one is invented. We'll have to wait and see how long this story lasts.

Multiple members provide Russian updates in this thread all the time. Are you blind or something?

OP ignores any advice and receives strikes for trolling and spamming. OP received a strike for following reason:

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14406377

As for my bias, I hold Ukraine in high regard because it is one of the few countries that provides arms to Pakistan and has respected Pakistan's stance on Kashmir. Russian aggression in Ukraine stem from less-than-convincing reasons. This is my view from the start. Fair and Moralistic. If this is biased, so be it.

But I am not stopping members for providing Russian updates in this thread. I also pointed out which member has done a good job at providing Russian updates.

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14406364

You STFU and focus on your activities.
The fact that there are now people defending that troll is evidence that the quality of the forum is dropping.

Something needs to be done.

Lol, the PDF?

This dude is probably trolling every military forum, that exists. He is mentally ill. I remember how he wrote on russiadefence.net 5-6 years ago or so, regarding Syria, that Turkey will attack Russia and then turkish soldiers will use Russian women as sex slaves, after conquering Russia.

So the same topic in different combinations? Not only doable with Ukrainian women and Chinese men? … I think slowly we are getting closer to the true issue as Freu d would say.

The West is now begging Iran to stop selling drones to Russia. After all of the sanctions and subversive acts they deployed against Iran, they're now begging Iran. It seems a new level of desperation. And that should tell you those Shaheed drones are wrecking havoc in Ukraine.
What, should they ask Iran to sell Russia more?

It's the same shit Russia has been doing, threatening and begging the west to stop sending weapons to Ukraine.

The fact that Russia, the self-proclaimed second best army in the world, needs to get weapons from Iran and North Korea is already a desperate move. Its pathetic enough that they're losing against an army that cpuld barely defend itself a few years ago.

The story of Muh HIMMARS all over again! When one story doesn't raise the hopes of Ukrainians and their Western backers, a new one is invented. We'll have to wait and see how long this story lasts.
HIMARS is still doing work and wreaking Russian positions.

I can't wait until Russia loses this war, I'm gonna gloat so much. I'm never gonna let you live it down.

What, should they ask Iran to sell Russia more?

It's the same shit Russia has been doing, threatening and begging the west to stop sending weapons to Ukraine.

The fact that Russia, the self-proclaimed second best army in the world, needs to get weapons from Iran and North Korea is already a desperate move. Its pathetic enough that they're losing against an army that cpuld barely defend itself a few years ago.

Iran and DPRK are highly advanced countries, especially in the military front. That is why no other nation dares to attack them. And that is why they beat every sanction and subversive act that are thrown at them. That means, if one of these countries are doing far better in certain areas, Russia is wise enough to buy from them and test it in the battlefield.

Now, if your beloved NATO are so advanced, why can't they stop the cheap Shaheed drones that each cost $20,000 USD? If anything can be said in this regard, the so-called advanced economies and military can't beat $20,000-priced Shaheed drones.

HIMARS is still doing work and wreaking Russian positions.

I can't wait until Russia loses this war, I'm gonna gloat so much. I'm never gonna let you live it down.

HIMARS have been rendered ineffective, but you can continue believing in those fairytales.

It's different when Russia loses 60 tanks in a single operation versus Ukraine losing 4....

View attachment 933660

You can't fight a war without casualty, that is true be it Russia or Ukraine or any country in the world, US loses 16 tanks in Iraq.

The problem is you are comparing doctrinal issue with tactical issue. Those aren't the same....

Just like to comment first and hear what you and other experts think went wrong, on Ukrainian Leo tank loss.thank you.

But, even I thought straight away that this should have been during the night. The tanks and armoured vehicles need to be spaced out and they needed to be moving a lot quicker than what they were. Why no recon on forward enemy positions, why no air cover no drones as they’ve been using? Something is definitely not right with this, it just seems off. I can’t see tactics being that bad? I can’t believe they’ve made such basic mistakes. Very Russian type operation blundering into an ambush. A mine field. Thanks .

Deino

I am an old yehudi tired of lies, thank you for clearly showing your blind fanaticism, I finally understand Adolf madness

Thank you again
You want to communicate with somebody 1-1, use the PM function. Not only are you tired of lies you are also inconsiderate and selfish by making us scroll through your idiotic 1-1 messages. Use the PM function if you want to communicate and up to the recipient to block you or ignore you or engage you. I don’t want to deal with your psychotic issues on border of cyber bullying out of desperation to be heard because your side didn’t emerge victorious

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom