What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Nato is too afraid/ashamed to participate openly so they do it from behind Ukraine's shoulders.
Want to know what's your definition of "Brave" or "Not Ashamed"

Perhaps not afraid of starting WW3? If that is the definition of Brave, then I guess every one of us is coward.

The boss of German arms manufacturer Rheinmetall is happy. The stock price goes thru the roof. Weapons factories running non stop. Ukraine army highly valued German arms. For instance the big artillery gun Pz2000 is intended for 4,500 shells. Ukraine says the cannon can fire more 20,000 shells before it be sent to maintenance facility. Rheinmetall will increase production of artillery shells to 600,000 per year. Maybe more.

Good for mass killings

Putin wants it.

View attachment 933685

Ukrainians kept firing shells all day,that's why they managed to destroy three different types of SP artillery,including the PzH 2000. They had exceeded the maximum amount of daily shots by far. Of course,that's what happens when they are used to Soviet artillery which is less sophisticated,but more resilient. And also when the ammo is free.

First of all, the tweet doesn't say they will cross the reservoir, the tweet actually said the Ukrainian will have a shallower river crossing when the water dried up, water is going to dry up regardless of the dam being blown because it is about to hit summer over there. This is what he meant; this is not about blowing the dam. With the dam in place water is still going to dry up because it is summer and that dam would have prevented the water from flowing downstream to begin with, that's what dam do.....

Second, what that mean actually did not benefit the Ukrainian, because as said, they would have a easier crossing in a week and a half (More likely 2 to 3 weeks) which means you are giving Russian more time to prepare for the crossing if they really do cross there because you are giving them about 2 weeks more to prepare for it. How does it benefit the Ukrainian??

I mean they entered not in a forest , nor a jungle but in an open field terrain against an opponent who has air superiority mines and was preparing for such operation. And we expect them to puncture the ftont? The leopard tank operates on the move and is not designated for trench warfare the leopard is not a super tank either, it can be damaged or destroyed with any tank weapon. And if you put a bunch of idiots in a tank like that and they’ve been trained for maybe 4 weeks, then it turns out that these tanks will be destroyed. I was speaking to a X Abraham tank commander online YouTube he reported a typical tank crew in states takes up to 6 months of training? The destruction of a tank is not headline news. When tanks attack some get destroyed it is nature of the game. I hope Ukrainians have learned a valuable lesson spread out these damn tanks out. Clear the minefield first. The American tank guy he watched the video clip noticed the first tank in the column has a mine clearing equipment attached to clear the path from mines the rest vehicles are following behind, some of them panicked and decided to act on their own and got hit by mines, while mine clearing tanks got destroyed by artillery.?

Last edited:
I mean they entered not in a forest , nor a jungle but in an open field terrain against an opponent who has air superiority and was preparing for such operation. And we expect them to puncture the ftont? The leopard tank operated on the move and is not designated for trench warfare the leopard is not a super tank either, it can be damaged or destroyed with any tank weapon. And if you put a bunch of idiots in a tank like that and they’ve been trained for maybe 4 weeks, then it turns out that these tanks will be destroyed. I was speaking to a X Abraham tank commander online YouTube he reported a typical tank crew takes up to 6 months of training

As I said, I don't know the mission parameter nor even the terrain. So I cannot comment on whether or not this is the right way to breach, maybe it is, maybe not.

All I can say is conventionally, you would have 3 axis of breach, a security axis, main breach and auxiliary breach. It's not where they breach is the issue, how they breach is. And my answer was focusing on how. As for whether or not they should breach in a forest or a jungle, that really depends on the axis of advance and enemy deposition. Don't forget it always riskier to breach from a forest and jungle, you don't have a clear line of sight where your enemy enjoy high degree of cover and concealment.

Also, it really depends on what do you mean by typical tank crew. A typical officer in the US Army takes up to 31 (or 37 depends on your course) weeks and enlisted crewman took around 24 or 27 weeks. The thing is, that's basically from ground up, as in you get in as a civilian and come out as a tanker. With Ukrainian case, most course would have been 10-17 weeks because you probably will not do the basic training and the master gunnery course.

I mean they entered not in a forest , nor a jungle but in an open field terrain against an opponent who has air superiority mines and was preparing for such operation. And we expect them to puncture the ftont? The leopard tank operates on the move and is not designated for trench warfare the leopard is not a super tank either, it can be damaged or destroyed with any tank weapon. And if you put a bunch of idiots in a tank like that and they’ve been trained for maybe 4 weeks, then it turns out that these tanks will be destroyed. I was speaking to a X Abraham tank commander online YouTube he reported a typical tank crew in states takes up to 6 months of training? The destruction of a tank is not headline news. When tanks attack some get destroyed it is nature of the game. I hope Ukrainians have learned a valuable lesson spread out these damn tanks out. Clear the minefield first. The American tank guy he watched the video clip noticed the first tank in the column has a mine clearing equipment attached to clear the path from mines the rest vehicles are following behind, some of them panicked and decided to act on their own and got hit by mines, while mine clearing tanks got destroyed by artillery.?

These failures are being magnified for propaganda purpose. These token losses are sufficient for Russian fans to celebrate and masterbate with.

The larger picture is that Ukranian forces have breached Russian defenses on multiple counts and have killed many Russian troops in the process.

Ukraine's problem is absolute lack of high quality tanks and an Air Force that can be used to hammer this 3rd rate overhyped Russian army.

NATO forces can liberate entire Ukraine very easily but ya know.... This war will be fought to the last Ukrainian instead.

Ukrainians kept firing shells all day,that's why they managed to destroy three different types of SP artillery,including the PzH 2000. They had exceeded the maximum amount of daily shots by far. Of course,that's what happens when they are used to Soviet artillery which is less sophisticated,but more resilient. And also when the ammo is free.
Soviet artillery more resilient? You have humor. When German artillery cannon can fire 4,500 before maintenance than Soviet or Russia artillery can 1,000. Of course ammo is not free. Putin pays the ammo he spends in Ukraine in selling oil and gas to China.

Ukraine overuse artillery because they have too few pieces. That’s understandable or not?

Russia is 16 times bigger than Ukraine.

That 16 times more zombies.

Russia army loses 1,000 men per day as per recent Ukraine daily military report.

These failures are being magnified for propaganda purpose. These token losses are sufficient for Russian fans to celebrate and masterbate with.

The larger picture is that Ukranian forces have breached Russian defenses on multiple counts and have killed many Russian troops in the process.

Ukraine's problem is absolute lack of high quality tanks and an Air Force that can be used to hammer this 3rd rate overhyped Russian army.

NATO forces can liberate entire Ukraine very easily but ya know.... This war will be fought to the last Ukrainian instead.

If NATO attempts to "liberate" Ukraine, they'll end up getting a Tsar Bomba up their a$$. Everybody knows that which is why NATO is trying to avoid a direct confrontation.
Now the question is, does Ukraine fight to the last Ukrainian & Polish mercenary, or does it forgo the Donbass and negotiate a peaceful settlement? Let me suggest that the latter is a much better outcome for the world as a whole.

If NATO attempts to "liberate" Ukraine, they'll end up getting a Tsar Bomba up their a$$. Everybody knows that which is why NATO is trying to avoid a direct confrontation.
Now the question is, does Ukraine fight to the last Ukrainian & Polish mercenary, or does it forgo the Donbass and negotiate a peaceful settlement? Let me suggest that the latter is a much better outcome for the world as a whole.

I like your Tsar Bomba statement. LMAO.

Oh Russia will surely not end up getting "M51/Tridents up their ***".

Russians are funny with their nuclear threats as if NATO couldn't turn Russia into worse shithole than it currently is.

Soviet artillery more resilient? You have humor. When German artillery cannon can fire 4,500 before maintenance than Soviet or Russia artillery can 1,000. Of course ammo is not free. Putin pays the ammo he spends in Ukraine in selling oil and gas to China.
First of all,I was talking about Ukrainians getting free ammunition from the West.

Second:

"On 21 June 2022, twelve Panzerhaubitze 2000s were deployed to Ukraine; seven came from Germany and five from the Netherlands.[12] After a couple of weeks of intensive use, the guns required repairs, and error messages were being displayed as they are designed and built to fire no more than 100 shots a day.[13] Germany considers 100 shots per day "a high-intensity mission". Ukraine has consistently exceeded this number, placing stress on the loading mechanism. Ukraine also fired "special ammunition at too great a distance."

That 16 times more zombies.
Zombies? Dude...stop.

First of all,I was talking about Ukrainians getting free ammunition from the West.

Second:

"On 21 June 2022, twelve Panzerhaubitze 2000s were deployed to Ukraine; seven came from Germany and five from the Netherlands.[12] After a couple of weeks of intensive use, the guns required repairs, and error messages were being displayed as they are designed and built to fire no more than 100 shots a day.[13] Germany considers 100 shots per day "a high-intensity mission". Ukraine has consistently exceeded this number, placing stress on the loading mechanism. Ukraine also fired "special ammunition at too great a distance."

Zombies? Dude...stop.
In real combat Pz2000 artillery can fire 20,000 shells more than 4,500 as classified in documentation. Same for 100 shells per day. One is theory one is real war. You probably know the difference. Of course if Ukraine gets more tanks and artillery the firing rate per unit will reduce.

Zombies are classified by Ukraine military not mine. the wagners go in 10er group forwards to Ukraine artillery in Bakhmut like zombies. Once they fall, next group go forward. The Russians do copying the tactics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom