What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I'm not saying the meme is wrong,but when tanks are destroyed in urban warfare we say
"You can't send tanks in cities without infantry support! Every tanks gets destroyed this way!"

When tanks are send in open field we say
"You can't send tanks in open field without air support! Of course they will be destroyed!"

Both are right of course,but all of us who like tanks,love to nag about it every time a tank is destroyed.

View attachment 933643

It's different when Russia loses 60 tanks in a single operation versus Ukraine losing 4....

Форсування_Сіверського_Донця.jpg

You can't fight a war without casualty, that is true be it Russia or Ukraine or any country in the world, US loses 16 tanks in Iraq.

The problem is you are comparing doctrinal issue with tactical issue. Those aren't the same....

It's different when Russia loses 60 tanks in a single operation versus Ukraine losing 4....

View attachment 933660

You can't fight a war without casualty, that is true be it Russia or Ukraine or any country in the world, US loses 16 tanks in Iraq.

The problem is you are comparing doctrinal issue with tactical issue. Those aren't the same....
I'm just pointing out that us tank lovers complain often :P

I follow his posts, I know him very well. but, fair play for not permanently banning him, at least.
Here's the thing, you don't know him. He's been around for a while, and he's had multiple user names (ww3undertakerfan, austen powers, and 1 more I can't seem to remember) He's also created alt accounts in the past as well to evade bans.

He claims to be Chinese now a days, but he's also claimed to be Russian, Canadian, and American.

During the Armenia-Azerbaijan war, he was talking about how the Armenians were on the verge of a massive offensive until it was clear that Armenia had lost the war, and suddenly he switched sides.

He's a troll is what most people think, but personally I think he's mentally handicapped considering how unhinged his comments are.

He constantly talks about China invading other nations and breed with their women, or how Russia will win the war due to bigger population and use Ukrainian women to breed more soldiers...etc. (he's obsessed with breeding).

He also spams the forum with clickbait titles that have nothing to do with his posts.

No matter how much Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, Iranians disagree with each other on this forum, what almost all of us have in common is our dislike of this guy.

Here's the thing, you don't know him. He's been around for a while, and he's had multiple user names (ww3undertakerfan, austen powers, and 1 more I can't seem to remember) He's also created alt accounts in the past as well to evade bans.

He claims to be Chinese now a days, but he's also claimed to be Russian, Canadian, and American.

During the Armenia-Azerbaijan war, he was talking about how the Armenians were on the verge of a massive offensive until it was clear that Armenia had lost the war, and suddenly he switched sides.

He's a troll is what most people think, but personally I think he's mentally handicapped considering how unhinged his comments are.

He constantly talks about China invading other nations and breed with their women, or how Russia will win the war due to bigger population and use Ukrainian women to breed more soldiers...etc. (he's obsessed with breeding).

He also spams the forum with clickbait titles that have nothing to do with his posts.

No matter how much Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese, Iranians disagree with each other on this forum, what almost all of us have in common is our dislike of this guy.
Maybe there should be a setting for the administrator so that instead of banning the account, all other accounts are forced to ignore him.
He will see his entries, but noone else can read them or interact.
Not even visible when You press ”Show ignored content”.

I have him on ignore for years.

People need to understand he’s been trolling PDF for YEARS, long before this war.

People need to understand he’s been trolling PDF for YEARS, long before this war.
Lol, the PDF?

This dude is probably trolling every military forum, that exists. He is mentally ill. I remember how he wrote on russiadefence.net 5-6 years ago or so, regarding Syria, that Turkey will attack Russia and then turkish soldiers will use Russian women as sex slaves, after conquering Russia.

Wow wow wow, like for the past 3 weeks the other did not have full reign over this thread. Bas kardo bhai your bias stinks through the screen.

Multiple members provide Russian updates in this thread all the time. Are you blind or something?

OP ignores any advice and receives strikes for trolling and/or spamming. OP received a strike for following reason:

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14406377

As for my bias, I hold Ukraine in high regard because it is one of the few countries that provides arms to Pakistan and has respected Pakistan's stance on Kashmir. Russian aggression in Ukraine stem from less-than-convincing reasons. This is my view from the start. Fair and Moralistic. If this is biased, so be it.

But I am not stopping members for providing Russian updates in this thread. I also pointed out which member has done a good job at providing Russian updates.

Post in thread 'Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russia-ukraine-war-news-and-developments-part-2.746450/post-14406364

You STFU and focus on your activities.

Back
Top Bottom