What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

@Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen

You bloody troll. I am not stopping you from posting pro-Russian tweets. I told you to not flood this thread with each and every tweet but choose and post high quality tweets so WE can understand what is happening sector wise. This is called "providing updates."

But you opened a bullshit thread about me. I will ban you permanently, you bloody troll.

Pay heed to what I have to say. Seek clarification if you fail to understand.

But you don't answer me, you simply heap adjectives expressing your hatred of Russia, the question is simple.

Is inviting Ukraine on its 1954 Bolshevik borders to join NATO something that favors stability or instability in Europe?

What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Well Putin,s devious machinations and subsequent invasion of Ukraine using dubious reasons, has led to tens of thousands of Russian military, Ukraine military and Ukraine citizens losing their lives.

Sorry, i have to do it.:D
Putin_Leopard.jpg

Of course there is. It would require a fundamental change in agreements.
Countries have a veto in such decisions, and it will be applied - because it would violate the Austrian constitution. Most likely also vetoed by Ireland.

NATO is the vehicle for joint defense, and it is only the US that can determine how it fits US strategy. So far, the US is opposing European independence on defense.
The US military is aware of the benefits of NATO at the cost of less than a billion US$ per year.
The main thing about reading/studying history is to recognize patterns because history is made by humans and we prefers to act within known parameters -- each to our own. Major events, such as wars and natural disasters, reveals how we resort to our 'bags of tricks' to deal with these life altering events. Whatever comes out of this Russia-Ukraine war, Europe will have to face the harsh reality that NATO is institutionally obsolete. NATO members giving hardware to Ukraine while at the same time arguing between each other as to what hardware and when. A better vehicle for mutual defense would have had troops. Now, it is likely too late for sending troops to Ukraine because enough time as passed for NATO member states to be intimidated by an aggressor.

Am not saying this as a 'shoulda coulda woulda' criticism, even though it may sounds that way. The Soviet Union was not militarily defeated but deterred, and deterred for long enough time that its own rot killed it. That should have been the moment for Europe to create its own version of NATO. Russia was in political turmoil in many fronts, from its own leadership (Boris Yeltsin) to Chechnya, its military severely demoralized and weakened, leaving only its nuclear weapons the only branch worthwhile. Using a medical analogy, that should have been when the European body rallied against a weakened Russian virus. That virus became stronger because the body REFUSED to build its own antibodies and instead relied on external sources -- the US. Now, a European country is devastated a la WW II with no assurance that neighbors will not suffer the same fate. It is irrelevant if Ukraine is NATO or EU member and it is even more irrelevant to the Western Hemisphere and Asia. All the rest of the world saw is a country no different than that of an arm or leg, then an aggressive Russia using whatever specious reasoning it can find to invade that country, and it is even more pathetic that instead of taking natural resources, the rest of the world saw the aggressor stole material goods such as television and household appliances. The Russian Bear is gnawing at a European limb while the main body debate on what to do next. The problem here is that WW II is not 'ancient' history but the European brain swiftly forgot it.

I'm not saying the meme is wrong,but when tanks are destroyed in urban warfare we say
"You can't send tanks in cities without infantry support! Every tanks gets destroyed this way!"

When tanks are send in open field we say
"You can't send tanks in open field without air support! Of course they will be destroyed!"

Both are right of course,but all of us who like tanks,love to nag about it every time a tank is destroyed.

Screenshot_2023-06-10 Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2.png

Nice pic
But seriously Ukraine just lost one leopards 2. that’s not the end of the world. Ukraine still has 9 intact brigades with western tanks and armor vehicles. Don’t forget Ukraine still to receive hundreds of leopards 1.

Leopard 2A4 = 1
Leopard 2A6 = 2

Generally speaking, some vehicle losses are due to "mines."

@Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen

You bloody troll. I am not stopping you from posting pro-Russian tweets. I told you to not flood this thread with each and every tweet but choose and post high quality tweets so WE can understand what is happening sector wise. This is called "providing updates."

But you opened a bullshit thread about me. I will ban you permanently, you bloody troll.

Pay heed to what I have to say. Seek clarification if you fail to understand.

So why are there no bans for users like @F-22Raptor, @Viet, and @Vergennes just to name a few who have also been flooding these threads with pro-Ukrainian tweets and updates for the past year now? just trying to seek clarification.

So why are there no bans for users like @F-22Raptor, @Viet, and @Vergennes just to name a few who have also been flooding these threads with pro-Ukrainian tweets and updates for the past year now? just trying to seek clarification.
They are not flooding entire pages with tweets in one go or sitting.

There is a need for meaningful updates, not a tweet about every bullet fired.

He is known to spam 4-5 threads per day in specific sections. In a week,that section is full of his threads and threads by other people go back to pages nobody checks. He usually spams everything that comes in his mind. He has a question in his mind? He posts it. He imagines a war? He makes a thread about it. He wants to say his opinion on something? He makes a thread about it.

I also don’t start 30 new threads a day like Supaboy
Exactly that

Back
Top Bottom