What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Deino

You, what part don't you understand about it cost 30 million lives to get to Berlin, and they retreated and were told that NATO would not advance "one inch to the East."

It is very simple to understand except to someone blinded by hatred

Question: Is inviting Ukraine on its 1954 Bolshevik borders to join NATO something that favors stability or instability in Europe?

Answer me

@Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen

You need to slow down and stop flooding this thread with one-sided perspectives. I will restrict your access otherwise.

Sorry to be sarcastic, but he needs to pace up the number of posts after his temporary ban since he only gets money per posts! :azn:
At least so far he no longer suggests breeding and mating stations for Ukrainian women and Chinese men like he claimed last time ....

But you don't answer me, you simply heap adjectives expressing your hatred of Russia, the question is simple.

Is inviting Ukraine on its 1954 Bolshevik borders to join NATO something that favors stability or instability in Europe?

Sorry to be sarcastic, but he needs to pace up the number of posts after his temporary ban since he only gets money per posts! :azn:
At least so far he no longer suggests breeding and mating stations for Ukrainian women and Chinese men like he claimed last time ....

His flooding is clouding the whole thing. He should post sensibly.

Deino

You, what part don't you understand about it cost 30 million lives to get to Berlin, and they retreated and were told that NATO would not advance "one inch to the East."

It is very simple to understand except to someone blinded by hatred

Question: Is inviting Ukraine on its 1954 Bolshevik borders to join NATO something that favors stability or instability in Europe?

Answer me

In fact i won'T reply to any of your constant lies ... you are twisting words, ripping statements out of context, ignore certain facts and anyway, I don't get that you are hiding cowardly in the West but hate us so much!
When living under a Russian boot, having denied all civil rights you deliberately enjoy in the evil Western society, then why not moving to Bakhmut and helping your beloved Russian comrades?

And again: Stop tagging me with propaganda ... i will downrate each and any of your post in case you don't stop trolling!

His flooding is clouding the whole thing. He should post sensibly.

Well, we tried it too often with patience at the SDF and to admit, there he was simply banned permanently since he does not learn, he is not willing to learn!

Back
Top Bottom