What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It sounds hollow to hear about Democracy and freedom, coming out from person with Pakistan and UK Flags. UK procedures 5-10 time more people for social media posts than Russia does on same time period.

Additionally, some one who worship kings and queen does not looks good talking about democracy and modernity. If some one like to see best example of nepotism , have a look at house of lords.

Only Cowards blame others for their own failures. It is clear he is a dictator and the russians have no balls to get rid of that garbage.Don't blame me you dipstick The guy is as deluded as he is demented. He invades Ukraine, and somehow it's the Wests or my fault? And you Babbling...Blah, blah, blah, blah! On my name and location. In this conflict! As if that Matters !

Last edited:
This cruise missiles storm shadow is not too bad. If I was Putin I would not swim in any lake close 300km to Ukraine.

1685883964586.png

BBC News : Breaking : Russia withrows from Russia ( Belgorod )..

Fighting still ongoing in Belgorod - all civilians evacuated ..

( typing this as it has appeared on BBC News Breaking - more to follow ).

I’m glad to learn about Ukraine advance on Svatova, because that city is the key to Luhansk oblast. Liberate it and Ukrainian forces can go anywhere. Luhansk front maybe collapse to the 2014 defence line.

BBC News : Breaking : Russia withrows from Russia ( Belgorod )..

Fighting still ongoing in Belgorod - all civilians evacuated ..

( typing this as it has appeared on BBC News Breaking - more to follow ).

Wow

Back
Top Bottom