What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last Patriot | The Russians Are Advancing On Kupyansk And Marinka. Military Summary For 2023.06.02

Yeah, that Zelensky quote is highly suspect, and being pushed by Spriter, a well know peddler of false information. It's also about Ukraine joining NATO.

Even if you do support Russia, you'd do well to steer clear of that idiot.
Yes it is about joining NATO and the EU..
I'm against this war.. and according to how it is going ,,unless NATO intervenes, Ukraine has no chance of winning this conflict on its own despite the huge support..

From "Kyiv in three days" to "please make every effort at least to capture the ruins of marinka".

FxlSPjbXoAE4Q57.jpg

Russia’s last stand

Sending vintage T72s to the war

In case some of those rusty tanks can run a mile.

T-72 Urals in storage in Russia.

T-72 Urals in storage in Russia.

VIA AFV RECOGNITION

I'm against this war.. and according to how it is going ,,unless NATO intervenes, Ukraine has no chance of winning this conflict on its own despite the huge support..
NATO will not intervene unless Putin runs amok and nukes Ukraine.

Ukraine will win this war there is no doubt about it. The question is just will Ukraine win in 6 months or 6 years. How many more people will die, hundreds thousands or millions? The chance Russia wins is 0.01 percent. Every war has same logics, same endings. This war is no different.

Ukraine will eventually join EU and NATO. There is nothing Russia can stop it. Well, unless they nuke Ukraine to stop it.

Zelensky:
Our hopes are becoming more and more distant, and I'm sorry I have to express this disappointment here, whether on behalf of the soldiers fighting for freedom, on behalf of our people, or on behalf of the West..

Fxjaz2lXwBE6h3o

@soldier2017kg
The prospects of hope seem bleak as the tragic reality unfolds: Ukraine finds itself on the losing end of a war, with its survival contingent upon the support it receives from NATO. The relentless onslaught by Russia has pushed Ukraine to the brink, and it now relies heavily on the assistance and solidarity offered by NATO to sustain itself.

The gravity of the situation becomes even more apparent as Russia, a formidable adversary, wages a multifaceted battle against the collective defense alliance of NATO. The conflict takes on a high-stakes dimension, with NATO forces fighting not only to protect Ukraine but also to safeguard their own existence in the face of this existential threat.

Within this complex landscape, the dreams of a peaceful resolution and restoration of stability appear distant. Ukraine's losses on the battlefield have been substantial, leaving the nation in a precarious state. Yet, it endures by virtue of the unwavering support from NATO, acting as a lifeline in the face of adversity.

The clash between Russia and NATO intensifies the already dire situation, as both sides grapple with the imperative of self-preservation. NATO, an alliance rooted in collective security, now confronts the challenge of defending not only its member states but also its own survival in the face of Russia's belligerence.

Amidst this turmoil, the path to hope and resolution seems treacherous and uncertain. The survival of Ukraine hinges on the continued backing of NATO, while the alliance itself must confront the formidable challenge posed by Russia's aggression. The pursuit of peace demands unwavering determination, strategic diplomacy, and a concerted effort to de-escalate tensions. Only through resolute action and international cooperation can the hopes for a brighter future for Ukraine and the stability of the NATO alliance be revived.

Putin’s new strategy: exhausting Ukraine air defense ammunitions. Wave after wave of missiles and drones on Ukraine territory.
On picture, Ukraine air defense shooting at a Shahed drone over Kiew.

View attachment 932673
Die ukrainische Luftabwehr fängt bei einem Luftangriff auf die Kiew eine Shahed-Drohne in der Luft ab (Bild vom 30. Mai)

Foto: Evgeniy Maloletka / dpa
That is what I posted before.
A Shahed drone costs 20K USD and a Patriot missile costs 3 Million USD.
Russia can send hundreds of them in a single go, I believe. The same can be done by Ukraine and deplete Russian S300/400 missile stocks.
Well, it is war and it is like that.

Are you and I witnessing the same war? It seems to me that it's Russia that's in trouble.

That is what I posted before.
A Shahed drone costs 20K USD and a Patriot missile costs 3 Million USD.
Russia can send hundreds of them in a single go, I believe. The same can be done by Ukraine and deplete Russian S300/400 missile stocks.
Well, it is war and it is like that.
Ukraine air defense won’t use Patriots again drones that’s economical nonsense.

They use cheaper means such as Gepard armor flak tanks. That’s more cheaper, more effective. 100-200 rounds from the 35mm twin cannons are enough to take down the Shaheds.

1685711286641.png

Ukraine air defense won’t use Patriots again drones that’s economical nonsense.

They use cheaper means such as Gepard armor flak tanks. That’s more cheaper, more effective. 100-200 rounds from the 35mm twin cannons are enough to take down the Shaheds.

View attachment 932700

And - USA is buying ex-Jordanian Gepard Armor Flak tanks for Ukraine ... they are proving to be very useful for sure.

Back
Top Bottom